19 March 2020

Episode 19 - Locked




Previously on






*
*
*
*
*




Meredith, as usual, has been picking on people, making both old and new targets cross with her.

Meredith: "... Hey, whatcha lookin' at, foamface?!"
Kiki: ".. Gwd mwrnng tww.."
Meredith: "Pfft, whatever. I don't give a single dripping shit about you."

*Kiki spits out her toothpaste*

Kiki: "Girl, you don't want to mess with me."





Meredith: "Shut your shit hole, bitch!"
Freya: "I wasn't talking to you, witchface!"
Meredith: "Talking to yourself again?"
Sniper: "Ciao? Non parlo inglese!"




Meredith: "Anyways, how much of your moping is real anyways? You're just all acting, ain't ya?"
Kiki: "Meredith, what are you?!"
Lucas: "I'm out, I can't even with people like you."
Meredith: "Bye Felicia!"




She has not been the only one who has been acting peculiar however, as Odessa stumbled upon an interesting thing in Dockhatt's hut.

Odessa: "... Fuck it. I'm gonna snoop around for a bit. Get to know some of his stuff a bit better..."




Odessa: "--- Oh my god, he's keeping a small stock of that in here?... I'm underage, so I can't, I've never... Tho... Yolo..."

*Odessa shakingly reaches out for her find in Dockhatt's drawer...but Dockhatt is snoring loudly and deeply*

Odessa: ".........  --- What the fuck, Odessa. What is wrong with you, you're rummaging through his stuff and close to stealing from him..."





Odessa: "Just make sure you bring the stuff back where it belongs and there should be no problem."
Euphelia: "Hmm..."
Odessa: "Anyway, I gotta prepare an Elimination."
Euphelia: "I gotta admit that it's sometimes kind of thrilling though, to find something back."
Odessa: "---"




The Challenge of the round demanded physical stamina, a bit of dodging and a portion of estimating the others, with mixed results...

Kiki: "I'll go low as well, §3.000?"
Euphelia: "People, we need to get higher. 3 people picked already and we've only picked §12.000 total."
Oliver: "You're right, can I raise my share to §10.000?"
Min Hee: "Feel free to do so. It'll be locked in once the first person starts running."




Freya: "Uh oh..."
Meredith: "Oh crap, he's there as well..."




Kiki: "It's not much, bu---"

*The Sniper shoots Kiki*

Kiki: "Aaaargh!!"





Min Hee: "Oliver, you managed to bring home §10.000. Euphelia, you managed to bring in §17.000 plus a doubler, which means that the two of you brought in a total of §44.000 today. Which is not bad, but it's not very good either. A total of §76.000 will go to the Assassin's savings instead, due to people being shot or not grabbing a doubler. Meredith also was just a meter or two away from earning a Clue to the Assassin's identity, but a drone made a brutal end to that."




The day of the Elimination Lucas thought that his time on Jetset was about to come to an end, a thought which Kiki tried to talk out of him...

Kiki: "... Are you okay, you sound off."
Lucas: "... I think I'll be going home tonight."
Kiki: "Wait, what?"
Lucas: "I woke up with this feeling and I just can't."




Lucas: "I just can't shake off this feeling that the Assassin's after me, you know. I mean, each of us saw our twin go, but I'm the only one who's been targeted personally. They took a shot at me, so what's stopping them from finishing the job today?"
Kiki: "... A lot could stop them. You can practically strike out the person you put on top last Ranking."
Lucas: "If someone else does know who it is though I can easily be toast."




... but in the end it was ultimately Iris Edgeworth who was picked by the Assassin to be Eliminated that day, proving Lucas' gut feeling wrong and leaving everyone behind in bewilderment.

Lenka: "Yip yip!"
Freya: "... There's something in there?"
Lenka: "YIP!"
Freya: "Oh shit..."




Oliver: ".. I think I'm ready to shake hands now."
Iris: ".. Is a high five fine as well?"
Oliver: "... Okay."
Iris: "... Thanks again for being my ally during the game, Ollie."
Oliver: "You're welcome. I'll win this for you."




Min Hee: "Our 14th Eliminated player, Iris Edgeworth, has left the cruise."



With the finale being a week away from now, the final sprint has officially begun. 6 Jetsetters are remaining, 5 of them are still fighting it out for a spot in the finale, whereas 1 Assassin is already sure they'll be in there. 3 will leave until then, but with 4 female and 2 male players, who will be play their cards and trumps correctly and extend their stay in the game?

*
*
*

20 PLAYERS, 10 TWINS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS







*
*
*
*
*



Min Hee (through the intercom): "Jetsetters, the next Challenge will begin in 30 minutes! For the Challenge I need you to first divide yourself in 2 groups:

- 4 people who are born negotiators; and
- 2 people who have eye for the bigger picture

Please gather in the Bedroom hallway as soon as possible to discuss the groups."




Lucas: "Ugh, what time is it even?"









* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bedroom Hallway
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "I'll just say I have an eye for the bigger picture."
Euphelia: "I'm just going to say that I I'm going for a bigger picture too."
Kiki: "That was easy, I'm fine with these groups."




Lucas: "Is it a good idea to put Meredith in team negotiators though?"
Meredith: "Shaddup bitch, I can be nice and cooperative if I want to."
Freya: "It's Summer, April Fools Day is nowhere near."




Meredith: "Hey, did you know today's Shut The Fuck Up Day, night moth?"
Lucas: "You know what, you can negotiate."
Oliver: "Okay, I'm fine working with Euphelia."




Euphelia: "I'm fine working with you too. Everyone else fine negotiating?"
Freya: "Yes, that's more up my sleeve anyways."
Kiki: "Guess we're fully settled!"
Odessa: "Jetsetters, I think I hear you managed to make 2 groups?"






Oliver: "Euphelia and I have eye for the bigger picture, the rest are negotiators."




Odessa: "Okay, I'm sending you to the Museum straight away, where you'll do your part of the Challenge. Negotiators, I'll send you off for your Challenge today in 15 minutes."
Euphelia: "We're on our way, Odessa."
Kiki: "15 minutes, noted."


















???: "Peasants..."
Meredith: "Excuse me?!"




Min Hee: "The Queen is not the one who makes the excuses, peasant. Now submerge your insolent self in silence and let your Queen finish her speech."
Freya: "Ooof."
Meredith: "Sheesh she's got her cunt bleeding or something."




Min Hee: "Here I present thee with a foursome of different suitcases numbered 1 to 4, each one containing a unique treasure to covet. Each of thy shalt choose one suitcase to embark with, the first to come shalt be the first to be serveth. Thy shall beholdeth the treasure in thy own suitcase. I order thee to do as I said at once."






















Kiki: ".. Not trying to be insolent, your Majesty Min Hee, but Shakespeare's not exactly you thing."
Min Hee: "... I guess I should drop the roleplay."




Lucas: "Yup, you definitely should."




Min Hee: "This majestic building you can behold here is the Castello di Monte Vista. In gone times Monte Vista was a small city state in the sea of city states that was medieval Italy. A lot of politics and negotiations were being made in those times, and most of them happened in the Royal throne room. Those talks were no small deal, they could mean the difference between peace and war, prosperity and poverty. But today it is you, who are going to make negotiations in said throne room."




Min Hee: "You Challenge is to discuss the contents of your suitcase with the other negotiators. You will do so in 3 rounds of a few minutes each, every round you will talk to a different fellow negotiator. You can tell the truth, you can lie, you can bluff, whatever you like. The following rules do apply to your negotiations though:"




Min Hee: "1) You must carry your suitcase around at all times
2) Every round you must each hold the word at least 5 times
3) You are not allowed to talk to other negotiators when you're not in the throne room
4) Once the time is up you must cease talking, stand up, and leave the throne room at once
5) You are not allowed to open the suitcase and show it's contents to the other negotiators.

Breach of any rule will earn you a strike."




Min Hee: "After all negotiations are over, you will all be separated again. You will then write on a note which suitcase, including it's contents, you'd like to claim. This does not have to the the one you just picked, you can switch if you prefer the contents of another suitcase. Everyone who has chosen a suitcase that has not been picked by anyone else gets to keep it's contents. It is therefore important, to talk others into picking suitcases you don't want."




Min Hee: "In short, you will: 1) pick a suitcase and learn of it's contents; 2) talk with the other negotiators about what's inside of your suitcases; 3) decide which reward you want and try to steer others so you'll be sure to get that reward; 4) claim the suitcase you want."





Min Hee: "Good luck and lots of wisdom. Oh, and one final tip: not all suitcases might be what they seem to be..."




Min Hee: "Now, it's time for you to make the first 2 duos. Who will it be?"



















Min Hee: "... Anyone?"













Min Hee: "............"




Kiki: "... Okay who would like to team up with me?"
Meredith: "I want to team up with Freya first!"
Freya: "Oh dear..."
Kiki: "In that case I'll team up with Lucas."




Min Hee: "Well, there you have it.  Now, begone to the throne with thee, peasants!"




Meredith: "If that cunt'd only stop calling us peasants..."
Lucas: "I wonder what the other two are doing."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
15 minutes earlier
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Museum D'Art
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Oliver: "Ooh, this place looks fancy."
Euphelia: "I know, I've been living here for a bit."







Min Hee: "Welcome Oliver and Euphelia. Have a seat."




Oliver: "Fancy office here."
Euphelia: "What's the deal?"




Min Hee: "Bigger picturers, the other will soon receive 4 suitcases of which each person knows what's inside 1 of them, and talk to each other in duos in rounds of a few minutes each. Their goal is to figure out what's in each suitcase and try to then be the only person to claim 1 suitcase. What they don't know however is..."




Min Hee: "... that every suitcase has a hidden microphone so that you can listen in on their conversations. Your task is to listen along with the negotiators and use the things they say to predict which suitcase every person will claim at the end of the Challenge."




Min Hee: "You'll work together. For every person you correctly predict which suitcase they will choose you earn: §17.500 for the group's safe, plus.. one point each to claim group money in the finale. Those points will be added to your total score of points you earned from putting the Assassin in your Ranking."




Min Hee: "Is everything clear to you?"
Euphelia: "I think I get the gist of this."
Oliver: "Copy."
Min Hee: "That's good. I gotta go explain the rest of the group now, you'll hear it when the first round begins."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Round 1
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Freya & Meredith
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Freya: "...this isn't supposed to be a trick, is it?"
Meredith: "Hi bestie."




Freya: "...You are plotting something, aren't you?"
Meredith: "Why would you ever think that? Can't I choose to work with my favourite person first?"




Freya: "Because you aren't even this nice towards Euphelia. Don't think I'm stupid, after all the times you expressed how you hated my guts, do you really think I trust you?"
Meredith: "Freya! How could you think such things of me.. Now, won't you tell me what's in that suitcase of yours?"

*Freya sighs*

Freya: "You know what, fine. Let's keep this professional. You kinda scare me right now."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "Meredith suddenly being nice? Oof, this will probably be a loooooooooooooooooooooooong day, or my last day to live... or both!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Freya & Meredith
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Meredith: "Since you are keeping your mouth shut, I'll go ahead and describe what's in mine. In my case, there is something red, round and delicious"
Freya: "That is... very specific. Not even sure if that is anything to eat. Anyway, the object in my case fills in the entire space."
Meredith: "I'd suggest you eat it, go on, take a bite.  My object only fills a small portion of the case. Please be more specific my dear."




Freya: "Okay... The thing that is inside of my case can feel like a lot if you are in a bigger room, but if you are in a smaller space, you will barely notice it."
Meredith: "Very cryptic... My dear, are you talking out of your arse?"
Freya: "Um, what? What is that supposed to mean again? I'm just putting in some kind of riddle in here, if you can call it that. I mean I still can't figure out what you have either. It could be a tomato, but it could also be an Elimination notification because it would be delicious for you knowing I'd be going next."




Meredith: "OK, cut the crap. You're riddle sucks donkey ass! A fucking tomato, you think I have a fucking tomato? I'd love a tomato to throw it at your face!"

*Freya laughs*

Freya: "Phew, the Meredith we all know is back, what a relief. To be honest, I have nothing in my case."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "Call me crazy, but for some reason I'm relieved that the old Meredith is back."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Freya & Meredith
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Meredith: "I smell bullshit, bet you have something nice in there that you're keeping from me"
Freya: "I don't want to argue with you, so I'd say maybe you should figure it out yourself."
Meredith: "Bitch, maybe I will just have to take your case!"
Freya: "Maybe you should do that, bitch."

*The timer rings. The time is up for Freya and Meredith*




Oliver: "Hmm...this doesn't really say much. I doubt Freya would want to take Meredith's case."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kiki & Lucas
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *









Kiki: Hi Lucas! Let's win this challenge. What do you have in your suitcase?
Lucas: "So my suitcase has §75.000 but as we can see from the rules some may not appear as they seem so who knows what that means haha."
Kiki: "§75.000 is a good chunk of money. I've got a Clue inside of my suitcase. How odd indeed, not sure what else it could be really, haha."
Lucas: "Well what do you think we should do?"




Kiki: "I'm not sure to be honest, should we keep onto our cases until we find out what's the other two have?"
Lucas: "Honestly not sure but could be the best way."
Kiki: "Would make sense to do so, no point in swapping until we know all our options."
Lucas: "Very true......"




Lucas: "....."




Lucas: "... Now I'm just covering the remaining time til the next round."

*The timer rings. The time is up for Kiki and Lucas*

Lucas: "There we go."




Euphelia: "Interesting exchange."
Oliver: "Hmm... I don't think they'll both actually hold on to their cases. Kiki might choose to hold on to the Clue. I don't know."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Round 2
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Freya & Lucas
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Freya: "Hey Lucas, how is it going so far?"
Lucas: "Going well, yourself?"
Freya: "Same, the chat with Meredith Rathmore was definitely interesting."
Lucas: "Me with Kiki Valquist was basic. What info do you want to share?"




Freya: "Good thing we have a bit of time, also I'm Valquist, Kiki is Lafayette hahaha."
Lucas: "I blame me just waking up."

*Freya laughs*

Lucas: "Never admit fault! Always blame something else."




Freya: "You have won the game of life!"
Lucas: "So I’ll ask what’s in your case."
Freya: "I have nothing in it. You?"
Lucas: "I got 75.000 so I can make a profit to the group."




Freya: "That would be awesome, we definitely need that right now I think. We could talk about what the others had, so what did Kiki tell you?"
Lucas: "Kiki has a clue, that’s what she told me at least. Don’t think it’s one we get to share though."
Freya: "Okay, interesting. I sadly can't tell you much about Meredith, she just told me it is something red, round and delicious. No clue what this means."

*The timer rings. The time is up for Freya and Lucas*



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kiki & Meredith
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *










Meredith: "Hello dear Kiki, let's talk about what we have in our cases, shall we? I'll go first, the item in my case is of the colour red."
Kiki: "Hello Meredith, I think we shall. I have a clue inside of my box."
Meredith: "A clue? I smell bullshit. Tell me more about this clue? My item is small and can be deadly."
Kiki: "Oh are we calling bullshit now? Fair enough, I call bullshit on yours too! Tell me the truth Meredith."




Meredith: "Bitch, I am telling the truth, I never lie about shit. Small, red and can be deadly. Where is the lie in that? Its only deadly to whoever interacts with it."
Kiki: "You need to learn some god damn manners honey! The fuck you calling bitch up in here?"
Meredith: ".........."
Kiki: ".........."













Meredith: "... My apologies, sometimes my anger gets the best of me when I don't get what I want. I'd love it if you could share more details about this clue of yours, be a darling won't you?"
Kiki: "That is okay, apology accepted! I'm guessing the clue would be in regards to the Assassin, I'm not sure what else it could be a clue towards?"

*The timer rings. The time is up for Kiki and Meredith*




Min Hee (voice over): "Kiki and Meredith, you have both failed in having the word two times this round."
Meredith: "-- What the fuck?"
Min Hee (voice over): "I'm sorry to be the deliverer of bad news, but this means you have both earned a Strike."
Kiki: "Ooof Jesus, not again!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Round 3
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Freya & Kiki
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "Hey Freya, how are you finding this challenge so far? Do you trust the other players?"
Freya: "Hey Kiki! This is actually the first challenge I don't feel like a complete flop, hehe. Trust is a difficult thing here, especially when even Meredith pretends to be nice to get what she wants, I mean like whaaaaaaat? Did she start nice as well with you?"
Kiki: "Aww bless you, I do feel the same too. I feel like I haven't given it my all like I could have done. Yeah it was such a weird vibe from her when she wants something, she started all nice and then got nasty. I had to tell her off for it."




Freya: Like she has been so nasty throughout this season and so unapologetic, you would think that she doesn't need to play nice. I actually didn't try to tell her off, I just needed to be myself to make her angry again. Also I honestly think 'nice' Meredith is way more scary than the original, oof."
Kiki: "Oh I agree, nice Meredith makes me uneasy, especially since she becomes so... Unpredictable? It's odd and I don't like it.."




Freya: "It is so weird to say, but I prefer the Meredith that constantly calls me a cunt."
Kiki: "Yeah it is weird but I get you on that front. I feel sorry for Melinda, we only have to deal with it for this season but she has to deal with her every day of her life."
Freya: "I mean sometimes wonder if there is something underneath about Meredith that we ignore and that she is not just that Evil witch she Portraits herself as, but at this Point I have given up on us ever getting along. I don't like her nasty attitude and she thinks I'm annoying, so as Long as we don't kill each other, it is all good."




Kiki: "Yeah I think it is too far gone to get to know her that way. I do think it might be something else though, you don't just decide to be evil one day, life doesn't work like that. Oh well, all we can do is try to keep the peace with her."
Freya: "Yup, and for the time, let's talk about this challenge. What can you tell me?"
Kiki: "Well, I have a nice little clue in my suitcase. How about you?"




Freya: "Oh really? Interesting indeed... Honestly I don't have anything in my case."
Kiki: "Nothing whatsoever? How interesting, Meredith told me she had a red suitcase that's all."
Freya: "Really? She told me the object inside is 'red, round and delicious apparently… Don't have a single idea what this means."

*Freya laughs*

Kiki: "So she has a tomato? Interesting, think that could be a cover up for something."




Freya: "THAT WAS EXACTLY MY FIRST GUESS!!! And she wanted to kill me for that!"
Kiki: "Haha she is out of her mind! Either that or an apple? Ooooh, an apple!"
Freya: "I also had a guess that this might be an Elimination notification, because let's be real, there would be nothing more delicious for her than to see me leave."




Kiki: "That is a good idea actually! Hot damn, you don't think the person who has that is automatically up for elimination do you?"
Freya: "I have no idea, honestly at this Point anything can happen. Anyway, what did Lucas tell you?"

*The timer rings. The time is up for Freya and Kiki*

Kiki: "Ooof..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Lucas & Meredith
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Meredith: "Smurfette, go ahead and tell me what you got in that case of yours! And you better start talking cause I don't want another fucking strike. Talking to that Kiki was like talking to a brick wall."
Lucas: "Smurfette? Odd why don’t you go first then I’ll share mine."
Meredith:"Nice name, don't you think? Fine, well my item is brown and squishy. And yours?"
Lucas: "That didn’t really say what it is that only describes it."




Meredith: "That's because you have to guess what it is. Tell me something about yours."
Lucas: "I’d rather not guess and just know so why don’t you tell me and I’ll tell you mine then."
Meredith: "OK, mine is a Teddy bear. Yours?"
Lucas: "Money. I know, I’m a spoil sport."




Meredith: "How much money?"
Lucas: "§75.000."
Meredith: "Ooh!"
Lucas: "Yeah from what I’m hearing I got the best suit case."




Meredith: "I know Kiki has a clue and Freya has money too apparently but I thought Freya said she had more. Bit confused."
Lucas: "I remember Kiki said clue too. Freya said to me it was empty."
Meredith: "Interesting..."
Lucas: "Interesting indeed."

*The timer rings. The time is up for Lucas and Meredith*



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Museum D'Art
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "Do you think Lucas would really go with the 75000? Not really sure if he's the team player type."
Euphelia: "You mean keeping his suitcase?"
Oliver: "Yeah."
Euphelia: "I think he would, and so will another player."




Oliver: "Hmm...I see. The way Meredith described her case made it seem undesirable, but she might be bluffing because it's something she wants to keep for herself. Maybe someone will be enticed to get hers?"
Euphelia: "Yeah I thought of that too."
Oliver: "Or she's baiting them to take it."




Euphelia: "She’s the only player to change her contents. From red and round to brown and squishy. It’s vague at least."
Oliver: "Yeah."
Euphelia: "Okay so what’s being said so far:

Freya: Nothing
Meredith: Red and round (a fruit which she claimed could kill) and brown and squishy (teddy bear)
Lucas: 75K
Kiki: Clue

Same could be said about Freya too (he wanting to say his suitcase is empty so that no one would choose it and he would keep its real content to himself)"




Oliver: "Hmm. So Lucas holds onto his."
Euphelia: "Likely."
Oliver: "Freya and Meredith might be holding something they want for themselves? Don't know about Kiki."
Euphelia: "Our job is to choose who chooses which case right?"




Oliver: "Yeah. I don't know. This is confuzzling."
Euphelia: "I honestly think Kiki would go for either Meredith or Freya. It wouldn’t be a bright move for her to keep on to her suitcase containing “the clue” because it’ll likely be forfeited. Plus she didn’t change her statement about the clue with anyone - I think it would be safe to assume that she was expecting that also."




Oliver: "Hmm...yeah
Euphelia: "So do we both agree that Meredith would keep her own suitcase?"
Oliver: "Yeah.
1
2
3 - Meredith
4"




Euphelia: "Lucas is honestly a tricky one. He didn’t say much."
Oliver: "As usual."
Euphelia: "But if Kiki were to be the Assassin it could be strategic for her to keep the clue so that no one could keep it."
Oliver: "Oh, that's true. So... In the end everyone just keeps their own case? Hahaha."




Euphelia: "I mean that way everyone wouldn’t go home with empty hands. I think Kiki could choose Meredith’s case. Because it was obvious that she knew that she was bluffing."
Oliver: "I think everyone knew.
Euphelia: "And Meredith was trying to test if Kiki was lying about the clue. Which didn’t seem like a lie (to me anyway).
Oliver: "I think the hosts would plausibly include one clue among the cases."
Euphelia: "Yeah."




Euphelia: "So do we agree that both Kiki and Lucas weren’t lying about their contents of Clue and 75K respectively?"
Oliver: "Hmm...you can never really tell. Don't know if Lucas and Kiki are really that... I'm looking for a word... Forthright."
Euphelia: "Or maybe they were too lazy to even lie, haha. Or they were lying right from the beginning."
Oliver: "You can keep a consistent lie across 3 rounds."




Euphelia: "Yeah it isn’t difficult. Right now here are some of my “predictions”:

Meredith > her own case
Freya > her own case OR Meredith’s
Kiki > Meredith’s but NOT her own case
Lucas > Freya’s"




Oliver: "Hmm... I can see this happening."
Euphelia: "Although no one ending up choosing the clue is somewhat unlikely."
Oliver: "Freya might want the clue?"
Euphelia: "Could also be that."




Oliver: "Hmm...if Meredith was bluffing because her case is good, she might want it more than the clue."
Euphelia: "Or maybe there were more clues. Or maybe that’s Immunity she’s holding on to."
Oliver: "Could be Immunity."
Euphelia: "A clue, an Immunity, 75K and empty. Yeah..."




Oliver: "So all the money is in one basket? That's possible."
Euphelia: "1 in 4 chance. Even lower because humanity."
Oliver: "Ah yes, humanity. Anyway, I think your predictions are reasonably plausible, so maybe we can work off that."
Euphelia: "But no one is picking Kiki’s case?"




Oliver: "Hmm...maybe there are more tempting cases."
Euphelia: "I think we should come up with a conclusion - doesn’t matter if we didn’t get all cases right, pun not intended. So we both agree that Meredith picks her own, no.3. Honestly Lucas is difficult to predict he seems a bit indifferent and could pick anything really."
Oliver: "True. Let's just randomise what he chooses?"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Museum D'Art
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Min Hee: "Jetsetters, today four of you have been negotiating together about the four suitcases you're holding. Can I please have them back for now?"




Min Hee: "Thank you."




Min Hee: "The four of you are not aware however, of the task Euphelia and Oliver had today. Their task had to do everything with yours. Every word you said during the conversations you had was directly sent straight to them through a small bug in your suitcases."
Freya: "Nooo, really?!"




Kiki: "Didn't see that one coming."
Lucas: "Oof, that's interesting."
Meredith: "What is it with you going Big Brother on our arses?!"
Min Hee: "..... It's very interesting indeed, Lucas."




Min Hee: "After listening live to your conversations, it was their job to predict which suitcase each of you would attempt to claim. Per person they correctly predicted what they'd choose, they'd earn §17.500 for the group and... a point for their final score. Points you'd normally get from putting the correct Assassin in your Ranking."




Min Hee: "Now, without further ado, let's first see which suitcase was claimed by every negotiator. Let's go down the line. Kiki, which suitcase did you write down to claim?"
Kiki: "Min Hee, I chose to claim..."



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Kiki: "... my own suitcase, number 1."
Min Hee: "Okay, I'll note that down. We'll see what's in it after everything's said and done. Lucas. which suitcase did you write down to claim?"




Lucas: "... I also chose to..."



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Lucas: "... stick with my own suitcase, number 2."
Min Hee: "Okay, that's noted. If neither Meredith nor Freya wrote down your suitcase, you get to keep it's contents. But first... Meredith, which suitcase was your choice to claim?"




Meredith: "I claimed..."



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Meredith: "... the green one, my own."
Min Hee: "That's number 3. Noted. Which means that it all comes down to one final person. Freya, did you claim your own suitcase, or are you going to let down another person?"




Freya: "... Min Hee, I chose to claim..."



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Freya: "... suitcase number 2, Lucas'."
Lucas: "Oooooffff...."
Kiki: "Bwoah..."
Meredith: "Ugh, why is it always you fucking up, ratty glow worm?"




Freya: ".. Sorry guys..."
Min Hee: "We don't know exactly what's inside each suitcase though - it could've been something bad in suitcase number 2. But first we're going to answer the question how well Oliver and Euphelia predicted this outcome?"




Oliver: "Wellll...."
Euphelia: "Here's what we decided to do..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
10 minutes ago
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




Oliver: "Hmm, what if we go with:

Lucas picks 4. 
Kiki picks 3. 
Freya picks 4. 

And of course 

Meredith picks 3

Euphelia: "I'm fine with that, honestly it's all blind guess, might as well assume they all picked the same case."
Oliver: "We can lock this in, then."
Euphelia: "Yeah, thanks."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Museum D'Art
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "OOOOOOOF!"
Lucas: "You thought me and Freya would willingly go for the empty case?"
Euphelia: "We thought you'd think she was hiding something valuable."
Lucas: "Hmm, I guess that in hindsight that was possible."




Kiki: "Yeah, if you put it like that. Meredith was absolutely messing around with her tomato, or apple or whatever it is."
Lucas: "Apple? She told me it was a teddy bear!"
Meredith: "Apple, teddy bear, whatever. I'm the only one they guessed right. Can't say that to you."
Oliver: "That's still §17.500 in the pocket though."




Kiki: "Only §17.500. Out of.. something probably above 100 grand."
Freya: "Oof, that sounds savage if you put it like that."
Meredith: "If ya only sticked to your own suitcase we all could've grabbed something."
Min Hee: "Speaking of what you all could've grabbed, lets finally see what was inside each suitcase all along."





Min Hee: "So first, lets see what is in suitcase number 1 and won by Kiki..."



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



Min Hee: "A Clue to the Assassin. Congratulations Kiki, you'll be contacted about the clue later today."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "Thank you Min Hee."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Museum D'Art
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "Up next is the one coveted by both Lucas and Freya..."



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Min Hee: "This suitcase contained §75.000 for the Jetsetters."
Euphelia: "Good job Assassin!"




Min Hee: "Up next, we have number 3, Meredith's suitcase..."



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Oliver: "Question marks?"
Min Hee: "Yes. Meredith's reward will stay a mystery for now... Alright, 1 tip of the iceberg: she'll get to use it at the start of the next Challenge, given that she's still in the game by then."
Meredith: "Oh shit."




Min Hee: "Which leaves us with one more suitcase to reveal..."



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Min Hee: "It's empty..."
Freya: "You see! I had nothing to lose!"
Min Hee: "... or is it???"
Freya: "Oh..."

*Min Hee opens a hidden compartment in suitcase number 4*



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Min Hee: "What was hidden in suitcase number 4, is this Immunity for the next Elimination."
Freya: "Oh shoot!"
Kiki: "Ooof!"
Lucas: "Yikes."




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Meredith: "Why did Freya's suitcase get to have fucking Immunity? I mean, isn't a GREEN suitcase with QUESTIONS MARKS in it a much better contender to have it? Ey?! Jesus..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Museum D'Art
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "So, to crunch up the final numbers: §17.500 goes to the Jetsetters, §132.500 goes to the Assassin, Kiki has earned a Clue to the Assassin's identity and we owe Meredith a reward at the start of the next Challenge in two days."




Min Hee: "But before that one of you will be leaving Jetset for good tomorrow. You are now dismissed from the Challenge. Good luck and lots of wisdom."






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Side Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lucas: "So, if anyone feels like explaining themselves now is the time."




Kiki: "I'm mostly interested to hear what Euphelia and Oliver have been up to. I mean, you did get to listen in on us, but we have no clue on what the two of you have been up to exactly."
Oliver: "That's true. And I do like the position in the main game that comes with it."
Kiki: "I think we all deserve to know more about what you've been up to."
Euphelia: "I think the Assassin has far more room to do their sabotaging when they're a negotiator."




Euphelia: "The only part we have had any influence on is our 75.000, whereas the negotiators are not only capable of tricking us by making conversations go all over the place and trying to tell people to change their minds, but it's also the place where they have influence on blocking the Clue or the other 75.000. You know what I'm talking about, right Freya?"
Freya: "Whoa? Sorry, I was playing with magic a bit."




Euphelia: "Why am I not surprised?"
Freya: "Well duh, I'm a Fairy."
Euphelia: "... You are."
Freya: "Anyways, the Challenge. I don't think the Assassin would choose to be a negotiator per se."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Euphelia: "Sometimes Freya manages to get on my nerves badly. She is either messing things up in our faces to make everyone believe it's her when she's actually just another innocent Jetsetter, or she's being obvious as part of her strategy and she IS the Assassin. I am currently thinking she's the former."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Side Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "I mean, there are so many places where the Assassin can barely do anything, that they might as well lay low and use what people are saying to plan future sabotages."
Euphelia: "Whoa?"
Oliver: "That's an interesting theory."
Lucas: "Yeah, it does sound interesting, but I'm not sure that's what the Assassin did today."




Oliver: "Only time will tell in the end, for now we can only speculate. Speaking of speculation, Kiki, care to share the Clue?"
Kiki: "Haven't received it yet, I'll probably get something later on."
Oliver: "Because, if you're the Assassin you absolutely want to have control on that Clue."
Kiki: "I think that'd apply to any player, Assassin or not."




Lucas: "I think that at this point there's only 1 advantage the Assassin carries about the Challenge, and that's knowing what Meredith's mystery prize will do?"
Meredith: "Shaddup bitch. I don't know what it does, Min Hee publicly said that."
Lucas: "But if you're the Assassin-"
Meredith: "Want me to go ass-in-ass all on your ass?!"




Oliver: "Meredith, there's no logic in that so-called insult."
Meredith: "How about I kick YOUR ass?"
Oliver: "How about having a mature discussion here?"
Meredith: "You have no experience whatsoever in the fine art of insulting, Oliver."




Oliver: "The fact that 75.000 went down the drain because both Freya and Lucas claimed that suitcase still stands."
Lucas: "I recall telling Freya about my money. So I think it's more suspicious that she changed hers around than that I kept my own."
Freya: "As far as I knew I held nothing. I could earn something. Only way for me to gain was to pick someone else's suitcase."





Euphelia: "Still a perfect cover-up."
Kiki: "I think the Assassin could fit in every position of this Challenge depending on their strategy."
Odessa: "Thanks for the compliment Kiki, I made this Challenge up."
Freya: "Oh, hello Odessa!"




Odessa: "'Sup."
Meredith: "Jesus, aren't you supposed to be grounded and in bed, dog?!"
Odessa: "Well, I do like to sleep in late after parties, bitch!"
Meredith: "Ooof, hangovers from being an underage drinker?! You bad girl, you belong in the dog pound!"




Lucas: "... Quick, anyone. Talk about the Challenge."
Kiki: "Oliver, I'd still like to know more about you and Euphelia's task today."
Odessa: "I DON'T drink underage... At least I got a roof above my head, you street orphan!"
Oliver: "It's not helping..."




Meredith: "WHAT DID YOU SAY---"
Euphelia: "Meredith, this isn't worth it. Just avoid her. Show everyone that you're better than her. You don't want to be expelled, do you?"
Meredith: "---... For fuck's sake..."




Freya: "... I guess we should all just go and do our thing now?"
Odessa: "Don't forget to make some good TV along the way."
Jetsetters: ".........."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Front Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "Oh, hello there."
Lucas: "Oh, hi Oliver, how're you doing?"
Oliver: "... I'm okay. Just okay."
Lucas: "Oh, wanna go swimming?"




Oliver: "Er, no thanks. I'd rather not get my feet wet and dirty - that water's been through a lot of outside circumstances and you don't want to know what could be in it."
Lucas: "... It's water. It can't be too bad right?"
Oliver: "I know a lot about that stuff. It's the price of studying physics."




Lucas: "I work in computer science thankfully."
Oliver: "Hmm, computer science you sa-"
Lucas: "Prrr-woop!"




Oliver: "Be careful, don't splash!---"




Oliver: "Eek!... too much..."




Lucas: "Wait, you were saying something? Sorry..."
Oliver: "... I recall Iris has a job working with computers as well."
Lucas: "Hmm, she does?"
Oliver: "Yeah.. I still feel gut punched from when she left."




Lucas: "Yeah. I can imagine. You've been working together since like day 1 I believe?"
Oliver: "Day 2 in fact. Production did their homework with making the matches."
Lucas: "Yeah, they did for most cases. Euphelia and I worked well together, until she decided to blow things off all of a sudden."




Oliver: "I'm sorry to hear that. That hurts as well.."
Lucas: "Yeah.. You and Iris had a much stronger bond together. You were the only couple who stuck together after the individual phase started."
Oliver: "Yeah. We were a very good team. There are some people here I'd have rather seen go home over Iris, absolutely. If the Assassin only agreed with me..."




Lucas: "I guess it's the nature of the game in the end. You know, yesterday I was pretty much convinced that I'd be going home. Same with when I was up the chopping block with Ethan. I think I can consider myself very lucky that I'm still sitting here."
Oliver: "I think that means you did something right though..."




Oliver: "... or at the least something that convinced the Assassin that keeping you in is a good move."
Lucas: "Mhmm.. I got to confess. I suspected Iris before she left."
Oliver: "Really? Why'd you suspect her? I never put her in my Ranking once."




Lucas: "I dunno.. I thought she could be laying low. The end of the game is nearing, after all."
Oliver: "She hasn't sabotaged a lot throughout the season."
Lucas: "... I just.. don't have a clue on who the Assassin is. I could see them being Freya, I could see them being Kiki, they could be Meredith. They might even be you. And that list is far too long."




Oliver: "Hmm... you're suspecting me?"
Lucas: "Kinda. It's possible. All I know is that it's not me and beyond that it could be anyone."
Oliver: "Hmm, have you tried to think of who could NOT be the Assassin and deduct them?"
Lucas: "Yeah.. But then I reinterpret everyone's moves and how they could make sense. People are not like computers, they can go all over the place and it makes sense in a way."




Oliver: "Yeah.. Except maybe Euphelia, considering how she 'computes' everything."
Lucas: "Hahaha, she does seem to take pride in her own logic if you ask me."
Oliver: "She does. Is her way of doing it wise, or will it lead to her downfall down the road?"
Lucas: "I don't think she trusts anyone or anything but herself. And maybe Eugene."




Oliver: "Oof, Eugene. I still wonder how those two could actually be twins? They're so unalike!"
Lucas: "Yeah... Eugene is so gregarious, and Euphelia is so.. not? Did they ever mention something about their background?"
Oliver: "Hmm, not sure. I recall talking to him on the day he left. But we never talked about his background."




Lucas: "Hmm, shame.. I'm gonna put on some clothes, maybe we could have an alliance talk later on?"
Oliver: "Sounds good, I'll see you around then."
Lucas: "Bye!"








Oliver: "Speak of the devil..."
Euphelia: "Oh, were you saying something to me?"




Oliver: "Oh, hi. Just talking to myself."
Euphelia: "Aha, not judging here, it helps to put things into perspective."
Oliver: "It does, I guess. It's needed after Meredith and Odessa got into a fight yet again."




Euphelia: "Yeah... They're both stubborn personalities. I don't see them overcome their differences anytime soon."
Oliver: "I wonder how long it'll take until the bomb will burst again?"
Euphelia: "I don't know... But there was something I noticed during their fight which keeps buzzing through their mind..."




Oliver: "Oh..."
Euphelia: "Remember when Meredith called Odessa an underage drinker? And then Odessa was very quick to deny that?"
Oliver: "Hmm..."



Euphelia: "Odessa does struck me as the type who'd enjoy sneaking in some alcohol..."
Oliver: "... Are you sure?"
Euphelia: "Just look at her. This season she's been rebellious and inappropriate to the core."
Oliver: "... Okay... I can't deny that though, but underage drinking?"




Euphelia: "I've seen some things, Oliver."
Oliver: "....."
Euphelia: "And when I see what's actually happening I always puzzle the pieces together correctly."
Oliver: "... pride in her own logic."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Staircase Hall
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "Don't you ever get tired of the way those two always go for each other's throats?"




Freya: "It's immature how they keep fighting."
Kiki: "Yeah, though they both know how to make jabs at each other. I wish there was a way to ease tensions between the,."
Freya: "... We saw a slice of friendly Meredith today. I'm not sure if I ever want to see that again."




Kiki: "I do. Unfriendly Meredith literally caused both me and her to get another strike."
Freya: "Goodness!"
Kiki: "So thanks to her I really gotta watch my step or else I'm toast."




Freya: "Sheesh... How the heck did she not get any strikes for all the shit she's done already?"
Kiki: "I dunno.. Fans like her I guess?"
Freya: "... I could see Odessa keeping her ass save for that, but then again Odessa can't stand her... But Min Hee? Would she turn a blind eye to her and her behaviour?"




Kiki: "If I remember correctly the two of them can be kicked out any minute if they fight one more time."
Lucas: "Oh, hey girls!"
Kiki: "Hi Lucas. So if we want some peace and quiet here on board..."




Lucas: "Whatchu talkin' about, Willis?"
Freya: "Meredith and Odessa and their little feud."
Lucas: "Oh, that. Yeah, I also want them to shut the fuck up. They're ruining the experience for the rest."




Kiki: "Exactly. And I'm pretty sure most of the others think so as well."
Lucas: "At least Oliver and Min Hee would like them to stop the fighting."
Kiki: "If we only had a friendship beam or anything."




Lucas: "It's not like we can lock them up in a closet to force them to get along, can we?"







* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Theatre Hallway
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Meredith: "HEY CUNTS, LEMME OUT!!!"
Odessa: "YOU CAN'T LOCK UP THE HOST LIKE THIS!!!"
Lucas: "... I take back what I just said."




Kiki: "As we just said, we'll let you out once you two learn to get along with each other!"
Odessa: "What's in it for you then?!"
Freya: "Well, we either get some peace because YOU don't cause drama anymore, or we get peace because you get kicked out of the show."
Lucas: "What if WE get kicked out of the show though?"




Meredith: "How about I just blow the fucking door out and hopefully crush your ugly faces with it?"
Kiki: "... Ooof."
Freya: "Don't worry, I got Fairy magic."
Meredith: "Oh, you won't use it after I...... Oh shit..."




Odessa: "What?"
Meredith: "I DON'T HAVE MY FUCKING WAND WITH ME!!!"
Odessa: "Ugh, you're useless, Meredith!"




Meredith: "ODESSA WOLFF, BITE MY ENTIRE ARSE!!!"
Odessa: "What?!"
Meredith: "GO LEGALLY BRAIN DEAD FROM LACK OF OXYGEN DUE TO CHOKING ON MY ENTIRE ARSE!!!!!"
Odessa: "No thanks! With all that shit coming out of you!"




Odessa: "Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna try to lockpick the door instead."
Meredith: "With what?!"
Odessa: "My trusty strong Werewolf claws!"
Meredith: "FUCK NO!"




Meredith: "LEMMEOUTLEMMEOUTPLEASE SHESGONNABITEMYJUGULARANDEAT-MYFUCKINGGUTSOUT!!!!"
Odessa: "AWROOO!!!"
Lucas: "Whatchu gonna do now?"
Freya: "I have a plan!"




Odessa: "Okay, outta my way."




Meredith: "Oomph!"
Odessa: "Just showing why Werewolves are better."





Odessa: "... It's jammed?!"
Freya: "Werewolves are highly allergic to silver, huh?"
Odessa: "Whoa? Nope, that's bullshit. Silver does happen to be tougher than my nails though."
Meredith: "You're fucking useless, Odessa!"




Freya: "Shame to lose my necklace like this, but it's for the greater good."
Kiki: "Good call though."
Lucas: "Okay. Now what?"
Kiki: "... Just listen in on them and wait til they make up."




Lucas: "This is gonna be a long day..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Storage Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Meredith: "Jesus. Is this how my life's coming to an end? Locked up in a storage room with a dangerous, feral beast?"
Odessa: "For fuck's sake, if you'd stop your slurs for once."
Meredith: "Could you be referring to my objective observations of the world?!"
Odessa: "I don't see any objectivity whatsoever in there."




Meredith: "If you'd only TRY to understand where I'm coming from..."
Odessa: "What is there to understand?! You're treating everyone like crap and when they don't like you for that, you go and play the victim."
Meredith: "If you only felt how much the world has crapped on me, you privileged dog!"
Odessa: "Could you stop acting so entitled?!"




Meredith: "Coming from the bitch who literally doesn't have to work a single fucking day in her life just because she was born in some rich-ass family."
Odessa: "Oh, so you think I had an easy life, huh? My mum hasn't been around since I was like 1, my dad was mostly busy with work and the one guy who did consistently look after me got murdered right under my nose."




Meredith: "... At least you still had your dad around. My father ran off with a Genie before I was even born!"
Odessa: "... At least you still had your mum around, AND a nice twin sister."
Meredith: "Ooh right. Nice, sweet Melinda. Everybody loves Melinda."
Odessa: "Well duh, that's what happens if you're always friendly to everyone."




Meredith: "Oh no! Everyone always preferred Melinda before they even got to know us! They always liked her cooking better, they always gave her the higher grades in school. They always liked her magic more. And I'm always the shitjob who always came in fucking second place."
Odessa: "Have you tried being the better one?"




Meredith: "UGH, that's what they always tell me. But they NEVER gave me a chance. Must be easy being an only child, huh?"
Odessa: "....... No. It's not. I was second place too. My father favoured his work over me."
Meredith: "......."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 19
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *











No comments:

Post a Comment