22 February 2020

Episode 18 - Game of Tolls




Previously on






*
*
*
*
*




With the finale nearing closer slowly but surely and the numbers slowly crumbling, the mutual trust and relationships among the Jetsetters seem to crumble along. Rivalries are growing as the grand finale comes within reach.

Meredith: "... Hey, whatcha lookin' at, foamface?!"
Kiki: ".. Gwd mwrnng tww.."
Meredith: "Pfft, whatever. I don't give a single dripping shit about you."

*Kiki spits out her toothpaste*

Kiki: "Girl, you don't want to mess with me."




Euphelia: "Well, if you think so.. There's still better comfy stuff out there to wear."
Iris: "... I'll stick with the leggings today."
Euphelia: "Oh. Okay. Your legs, up to you how you cover them."
Iris: "..... What an odd woman."
Euphelia: "..... What an odd woman."




Lucas: "... Yeah, let's talk about someone else..."
Freya: "Good idea.. Who is this someone?"
Lucas: ".. Something..."
Freya: "Nuh-uh, you said someone, Lucas."
Lucas: "You just said that you shouldn't get involved in other people's business anymore."




Lucas: "Honestly Freya, after that whole debacle with Operation Lucas I'm not sure I should be talking with you about what's on my mind. It's.. I can't trust what'll happen afterwards, other people are probably more thoughtful."




The Challenge that evening was one of the physical ones of the season, with tensions and emotions getting to heights during it, but negatively and positively.

Min Hee: "I hereby award you §60.000. And you're allowed to keep it... if you manage to bring it to the other side of this field behind me. It's harder than it looks like, because there's danger along the way, so you have to watch your step. Luckily there's also some cover for you, and if you're lucky you can even find a doubler on the way, which doubles the money you bring in the pocket!"




Meredith: "Shut up, I'm sick of hearing your voice. At least I'm not a fake ass bitch, I speak the truth so I'm sorry little miss pixie tits can't handle it. Let's just face it, we will never get along maybe we should keep our distance before I actually assassinate you for real with my wand!"
Freya: "Hold it! How the hell am I fake? Yes, I have acted like a hypocrite, but that is part of my fucking histrionic personality disorder! … Oh fuck, why did I just say that out loud?"
Meredith: "... Historic personality disorder? What the fuck is that?!"




Oliver: "HEY! I made it!"

*The Jetsetters cheer*

Freya: "IN THE POCKET!"
Min Hee: "Oliver has earned §10.000 for the Jetsetters!"




Oliver: "I though you were supposed to team with Lucas there?"
Euphelia: "Hmm... He changed his mind."
Oliver: "Hmm, really?"
Euphelia: "He suddenly wanted to go with Kiki instead."




Euphelia: "Anyway, let's wave at them, show them I made it."
Oliver: "Yeah."

*The Jetsetters cheer for Euphelia*

Min Hee: "Euphelia just brought in §34.000 for the Jetsetters!"




In the end the results were mixed, with the bigger winners of the day being the Assassin and the people who enjoy all the drama. But what's the price of that?

Min Hee: "Oliver, you managed to bring home §10.000. Euphelia, you managed to bring in §17.000 plus a doubler, which means that the two of you brought in a total of §44.000 today. Which is not bad, but it's not very good either. A total of §76.000 will go to the Assassin's savings instead, due to people being shot or not grabbing a doubler. Meredith also was just a meter or two away from earning a Clue to the Assassin's identity, but a drone made a brutal end to that."




Min Hee: "Also, a piece of well-meant advise to Iris: you should try to get rid of those white leggings, they look kind of ridiculous."
Iris: "Hey! They're snug!"




Odessa: "Hmm... Lemme see... Books... more books... Towels... Aww, cute kitty souvenir...- ew, no thank you.. a green shirt... another green shirt... another green shirt... aww, is that a picture of his mother? Oooof....... Should I be doi--- Eww... THAT's disturbing.....--- Oh my god, he's keeping a small stock of that in here?... I'm underage, so I can't, I've never... Tho... Yolo..."




*Dockhatt is snoring loudly and deeply*

Odessa: ".........  --- What the fuck, Odessa. What is wrong with you, you're rummaging through his stuff and close to stealing from him..."

*Odessa tries to rearrange the stuff as it was and closes the drawer*

Odessa: "Sheet... I'm sorry Captain, I shouldn't have..."

*Captain Dockhatt snores*



With the group having grown acclimatised to being together with 7, a gaping hole will be left in the group's heart now that one Jetsetter will be leaving tonight for good. And all will try in their own ways to not become the one to go through that fate, but who will have confidence in their own strategies, and who will be more nervous?

*
*
*

20 PLAYERS, 10 TWINS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS








* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Rose Bedroom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Iris: "So, hi there Watcher. How're you doing?..."





The highness M13Vulpecula XVIII, ruler of all the estate which belongs to Vulpeculand, including the wellfaring Vulpecula City, Place To Be, and Vulpeculake, the biggest lake without any kind of pollution, and bringer of good luck and happiness to all the residents in the country, also known as
Vul: "I recently got accepted into an art course, thanks for asking. Et tu, Iris? How's your book doing?"
Iris: "Oh. Nice. Hmm, all the time spent on writing out some ideas has helped. But anyways, I'd like to ask for the reason I had to wear those white leggings? Nobody seems to like them."




Vul: "Hmmm... Just a nice Cécile Narinx reference."
Iris: "... Who is Cécile Narinx?"
Vul: "... Some of the Watchers here will get the joke."
Iris: "....... Right."




*Somebody knocks on the door*

Iris: "Oh, and please make sure that Pearly and Greggy and everyone else are doing fine home, kthxbye. Who's there?"
Oliver: "Oliver Grieswald."
Iris: "Come on in."




Oliver: "Got some time to tal-- hey, are you still wearing the white legging?"
Iris: "... Not you too, Oliver?"
Oliver: "-- oh, sorry. Got time to chat?"




Iris: "I suppose. Been a while since we talked things."Oliver: "Exactly."
Iris: "We got a Ranking coming up, so we gotta prepare for that."




Iris: "Let's sit down here."
Oliver: "I-- those chairs are clean?"
Iris: "I haven't used them since the season started.. Guess I'm trying them out for the first time myself too."




Oliver: "That's... reassuring..."

*Oliver carefully seats himself on the chair*

Iris: "Hmm, do you have anyone who you think is NOT the Assassin."
Oliver: ".. I don't think it's Lucas. I think he's coming across as too overwhelmed by the game every now and then, especially during Challenges. He just goes with the flow, you know what I mean?"




Iris: "I know what you mean... I think we have a female Assassin this year. The women are the ones with odd behaviour, possibly masks as a part of their role?"
Oliver: "I think so too. Except for you of course, I think I can trust you. Your game has been clean."
Iris: "Hmm... Meredith and Freya have been blatantly sabotaging yesterday. Especially Meredith. I've tried to build a bond since her fight with Odessa, but so far she hasn't talked to me."




Oliver: "I'm not so surprised to hear that from her. Meredith's been aggressive and angry since day 1, part of it could be acted. Especially if the hosts are in on her."
Iris: "It could be... Same can be said of Phia, she's been very reclusive and low profile since day 1."
Oliver: "As does Kiki, but just doesn't stand out. She's trying to look reliable, but her track record..."
Iris: "Hmm, which is pretty much the opposite of Freya. She's been acting so very out in the open, and now that she suddenly has this HPD thing going on... I can't pinpoint her anymore. Ideal, right?"




Oliver: "Yess... How much have you been talking to them recently?"
Iris: "... To be honest not a lot."
Oliver: "... Why not?"
Iris: "Well..."




Iris: "You know that I haven't always been feeling the most comfortable throughout this show?"
Olvier: "... Has anyone been bothering you?"
Iris: "No, I mean... I've been through a lot emotionally during this show, and all that has inspired me to flesh out ideas for this old novel thingy I've had lying around for ages. So I've spend a lot of time in here writing some."




Oliver: "... That's good for you."
Iris: "Yes, I'm really excited about it now that I dug into it again. I think being on here is exactly what I needed to get my drive on."
Oliver: "Hmm, that's nice."




Iris: "And I know that it kind of distracted me from the game, but my creative spark keeps coming up. Might be why Salma chose this room last season. I gotta keep writing."
Oliver: "Mhmm..."
Iris: " Mind if I give you a small pitch?"




Oliver: "I guess it can't hurt."
Captain Dockhatt: "Ah, there ye are landlubber."
Oliver: "Oh, good morning Captain."




Captain Dockhatt: "Say, did ye get any call from yer brother's matey 'bout that Locket?"
Oliver: "... No, I sadly haven't yet."
Captain Dockhatt: "Pft, lightning bombs..."
Oliver: "All we can do is wait..."




Iris: "What are you talking about?"
Captain Dockhatt: "Me matey over there has been helping me out with me lost locket. His brother might have a lead..."
Iris: "You've been helping.. That's really nice of you Oliver!"
Oliver: "You're welcome."




Captain Dockhatt: "So, what were ye two landlubbers doin' in this hut?"
Iris: ".. Oh right, I was about to give a pitch of my new novel idea. Want to listen along?"
Captain Dockhatt: "..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Karaoke Bar
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





*Lucas makes his players give the ball a dull kick. It rolls to the goal, but rolls back without scoring*




*Lucas sighs*

Lucas: "I just know that I'm next..."







Kiki: "Oh hi!"
Lucas: ".. Hi.."
Kiki: "... Are you okay, you sound off."




Lucas: "... I think I'll be going home tonight."
Kiki: "Wait, what?"
Lucas: "I woke up with this feeling and I just can't."




Kiki: "Don't talk like that Lucas, we haven't even been called to the Ranking yet."
Lucas: "I know, but... The Assassin took out my second life last Ranking."
Kiki: "That doesn't have to mean anything, Everyone has just as much chance of leaving as you do."




Lucas: "I just can't shake off this feeling that the Assassin's after me, you know. I mean, each of us saw our twin go, but I'm the only one who's been targeted personally. They took a shot at me, so what's stopping them from finishing the job today?"




Kiki: "... A lot could stop them. You can practically strike out the person you put on top last Ranking."
Lucas: "If someone else does know who it is though I can easily be toast."
Kiki: "... Have you been Nominated already?"




Lucas: "... Not yet. But I'll probably get the call later today."
Kiki: "... Let's play this game together."
Lucas: "..."




*Kiki and Lucas start playing together. Kiki is playing much stronger than Lucas, who halfheartedly pushes the ball around*




Lucas: "Sheesh, you're going too rough on me."
Kiki: "I got one of these in my bedroom, I've practised a bit. But I can take it easy if you'd like."
Lucas: "I don't feel like playing hard anymore..."
Meredith: "Ooof. Dirty little feckers..."




Meredith: "... This is looking interesting."
Kiki: "Lucas, you have to try to stop thinking so negatively about your position in this game. You'll only bum yourself out."
Lucas: "... I'm sorry, I don't feel like being happy..."
Kiki: "I just tried to talk to Freya out there, but she's shooed me out there and that's not like her."




Lucas: "... Maybe it's a personal matter. That's none of our business."
Kiki: "She's my friend though. And friends try to cheer each other up."
Lucas: "... Can you promise me that I'm not going home tonight then?"




Kiki: "... I can't... I-... I wish I could, but I can't."
Lucas: ".. Knew it. We're all just toys of this fucking Assassin."
Kiki: "... Hmm, but you do remember the ending of Toy Story?"
Lucas: "... What's that gotta do with this?"




Kiki: "Remember that moment with Sid, where all the toys he disfigured turned on HIM? We can toy back with the Assassin as well."
Lucas: "... I suppose that's what the vote in the finale is for..."
Kiki: "No, right now! We're working together, remember! We just have to play our cards right!"




Lucas: "And how the hell are we gonna convince the Assassin to keep me over an unreliable bitch like Meredith?"
Meredith: "HEY CUNT, I HEARD THAT!"
Lucas: "Oh fuck, speak of the devil."




Meredith: "You are talking crap about me behind my back, I hear?"
Lucas: "Can't you just scram off?"
Meredith: "Thanks for asking, but I think I'll stay and have a nice chat with you, if you don't fucking mind."
Kiki: "We do mind, thank you very much."




Meredith: "Nah, I don't give a shit- Oh hey noob, you suck ass at this game, lemme show you how to REALLY play this thing."
Lucas: "No, go away!"
Meredith: "I don't suck ass, I suck cunt. Tastes much better."




Kiki: "Too much information, Meredith! Please go and let us play our little game in peace."
Meredith: "Game, you say, eh? Lemme tell you about MY game here."
Lucas: "Oh, is it Table Football But Meredith's Head Is The Ball?"
Meredith: "Don't make me kick YOUR balls!"




Lucas: "Oi!"
Meredith: "Anyways, how much of your moping is real anyways? You're just all acting, ain't ya?"
Kiki: "Meredith, what are you?!"




Lucas: "I'm out, I can't even with people like you."
Meredith: "Bye Felicia!"




Kiki: "Lucas, wait!"
Lucas: "I'll be in my room. Not having certain people around."
Kiki: "..."






Meredith: "My duty here's done."
Kiki: "You are unbelievable."
Meredith: "Nah, you saw his reaction right? It's telling me so much now. Welcome to Jetset."
Kiki: "....."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Freya sighs*

Freya: "I know I should be with the others right now to discuss possible suspects, and I know I should see the sense in that whole 'Let's figure out who is the bad guy as a team', but at this rate, I can't, and quite frankly, I don't think I have the energy to try. As much as it bugs me, I actually agree with Euphelia in one thing: We aren't able to work as a group."




Freya: "I mean look at us, we are a total disaster together, the last few challenges proved it. I've been the only one here who has tried to bring the group together, but NOBODY listens to me anymore, I'm just the dumb fake ass bitch fairy in their mind right now. And honestly, at this point I don't even care, because even though I am still friends-ish with Lucas and Kiki, from a game point, I can't trust ANY of them, and I don't understand why they are still trying to."




Freya: "It is not like the Assassin will all of the sudden scream 'Oh my god, you totally got me, I'm the Assassin!' during our meeting. As fake as I might seem or even be, I doubt that anybody of them was ever completely truthful on this cruise, which makes the search even harder. And let's face it, it always ends up with Meredith and me at each others throats, and I end up making a total fool out of myself."




Freya: "Honestly, the only people we were able to trust in here were our twin siblings, and guess where they are: NOT HERE! …I wish Hannes was still here. Ever since he was Eliminated, everything went to shit, he was the only person I could fully trust in here without any conditions… I miss him so much…"

*Freya sheds a tear*



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Front Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "... Sorry Kiki.."





Freya: "I can't handle anyone at this moment..."




Freya: "If the wor

*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*

Freya: "Seriously, right now you think is a good time?!?!"







Freya:
"When we were young we were the ones
The kings and queens oh yeah, we ruled the world
We smoked cigarettes man no regrets
Wish I could relive every single word"




Freya: 
"We've taken different paths
And travelled different roads
I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old
And when you're in the trenches
And you're under fire I will cover you"




Freya:
"If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me
And if you were drowned at sea
I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe"




Freya: 
"I've got you brother-er-er-er
I've got you brother-er-er-er
I've got you brother-er-er-er
I've got you brother-er-er-er"




Freya:
"Oh brother, we'll go deeper than the ink
Beneath the skin of our tattoos
Though we don't share the same blood
You're my brother and I love you that's the truth"




Freya:
"We're living different lives
Heaven only knows
If we'll make it back with all our fingers and our toes
5 years, 20 years, come back
It will always be the same"




Freya: 
"If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me
And if you were drowned at sea
I would give you my lungs so you could breathe"




Freya:
"I've got you brother-er-er-er
I've got you brother-er-er-er"




Freya:
"And if we hit on troubled water
I'll be the one to keep you warm and safe
And we'll be carrying each other
Until we say goodbye on our dying day"




Freya:
"Because I've got you brother-er-er-er
I've got you brother-er-er-er
I've got you brother-er-er-er
I've got you brother-er-er-er"




Freya:
"If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me
And if you were drowned at sea
I would give you my lungs so you could breathe"




Freya: 
"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
I've got you brother-er-er-er
I've got you brother-er-er-er"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "Hannes, det här är för dig, jag älskar dig min bror."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Front Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Min Hee: "Freya, are you alright?"
Freya: ".. Could be better..."




Freya: "... but I'm managing now."
Min Hee: "That's good to hear, the song did help you out then."
Freya: "Wait, so you were the one who dinged me!"




Min Hee: "It's surprising how much you get to know the Jetsetters when you have access to all the camera footage."
Freya: "You're a sneak! Ooof..."
Min Hee: "I thought the song would do you well. Would you like a drink?"
Freya: "Hmm, I'm not thirsty at the moment."




Min Hee: "Okay, I'll just fix myself something then."
Freya: "Mind if I sit next to you at the bar?"
Min Hee: "Sure, go ahead."





Freya: "As ironic as it might sound, but singing that song actually made me feel better."
Min Hee: "That's good, personally I like to see smiling people in this game."
Freya: "Yeah, I agree. It's much more pleasant to see people be happy. Which is why I hate feeling down myself."




Min Hee: "Yes. If you ask me a reality show doesn't have to rely on conflict to be interesting to follow. A wholesome cast is more fun to relate to in my opinion."
Freya: "Yes, singing did help me realise something again:..."




Freya: "... I know Hannes isn't on this boat, yet I still felt like he was with me. And that is the beauty about our dynamic, no matter how far away he may be from me right now, our bond is so strong that he will always be with me, even if he doesn't stand beside me, no matter what happens."




Min Hee: "Mmhmm. That's what I mean."
Freya: "I can't believe I forgot about that. I guess it's the game getting to me..."
Min Hee: "You made it over the halfway point already though, you've played really well so far."
Freya: "Hmmm..."




Freya: "... Maybe I can use it to face the others and finally be a more productive member of the group. Even if I suck in these challenges, I will and HAVE to win this for my brother, and if it means trying to restore the rocky relationships I have with the others, so be it."
Min Hee: "That's the spirit!"
Freya: "Bwahaha, Hannes used to say that all the time during his sporting days."




Min Hee: "Bwahahah, that's kinda funny."
Freya: "Hahaha... Are you alrigh-- Wait, is that alcohol?"
Min Hee: "... Is it???"
Freya: "You fixed it, you should know."




Min Hee: "... I.. didn't pay atten... oh shit, I think I'm getting tipsy."
Freya: "Ooof. "

*Min Hee clumsily puts her glass down*




Freya: "... Are you alright?"
Min Hee: "... Ooof.. could be better to be honest."
Freya: "Should I get you some water?"
Min Hee: "I'll manage, I think..."




Min Hee: "But you know.. hearing you talk like that about Hannes.. Just made me think about about my own family. And I know I've talked about it a few times already but Odessa... She keeps a bit of distance from me since that incident..."




Freya: "Min Hee, I was there to see Hannes' children and grandchildren grow up, if there's anyone on board who has experience with children Odessa's age it's me. If Odessa needs more time to get over it, then she needs that time, but I do think she needs to be aware of your feelings too."




Min Hee: "... Hmmm..... It's so difficult though."
Freya: "I know.. But ultimately hard times are just times that are hard. And those help shape us into the people that we are."
Min Hee: "That's true."




Min Hee: "I too, need good luck and lots of wisdom every once in a while."

*A moment of silence occurs*

Min Hee: "... I think I need to lie down for a bit."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Theatre
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Please play this music to set the tone for the Ranking*

Min Hee (through the intercom): "Jetsetters, i- *hiccup*it is time for the Ranking! One by one, I will call your names. When your name is called, you go and enter the Theatre."




Oliver: "I've thought it through, and I still haven't changed my mind. If I'm wrong and this causes me to leave the game, so be it."




Iris: "___ is SUS AS. But I don't get how that Clue could apply. ___ is STILL prime suspect, because I'm biased and horrible. And while it sucks that ___, nobody's gonna suspect the ___, are they? Porqué no los dos?"




Meredith: "I'm sure this motherfucker is hiding something. If I'm a goner then so be it, I thought about it hard whether to put ___ first but in my opinion ___ is more sketchy."




*Freya puts in her Ranking*




*Kiki puts in her Ranking*




*Euphelia puts in her Ranking*




Lucas: "Watch me go home now."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Modern Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Euphelia: "Oof. Got that out of the way now."




Lenka: "Yip yipip!"




Euphelia: "..."




Lenka: "Yip yip yip!"




Euphelia: "Oh... hello there, what are you doing in my room?"
Lenka: "Yip yip!"




Odessa: "Aha, there you are Lenka!"
Lenka: "Yip yip yawoo!"
Euphelia: "Oh."




Euphelia: "Hmm, what brings the two of you in here?"
Lenka: "Yip! Yip! Yip!"
Odessa: "I'm just following Lenka around to speak on my own behalf..."




Odessa: "But I think that Lenka's interested in that nice little chewy bone you're holding over there."





Euphelia: "Oh.. I didn't even notice it..."
Odessa: "... Yeah, right."
Euphelia: "I swear!"




Lenka: "Yip yip yippipipipyipyiypiypypipyipyyip!"




Odessa: "It's her favourite toy, so you better give it back to her."
Euphelia: "Oh, it is? Okay then I guess."




*Euphelia tosses the toy to Lenka*




Lenka: "Nahmmmm!"




Odessa: "But, ahem, you're claiming that you didn't even notice you taking her toy?"
Euphelia: "... May sound strange, but no I didn't."
Odessa: "Yeah, it does sound strange. Explain?"




Euphelia: "... I do have that sometimes. Sometimes I just.. pick up stuff I happen to walk by without really consciously choosing to, you know... Mostly worthless stuff... And when I realise what happened I sometimes feel guilty, and want to bring things back, you know..."
Odessa: "Hmm.. I see..."




Odessa: "Just make sure you bring the stuff back where it belongs and there should be no problem."
Euphelia: "Hmm..."
Odessa: "Anyway, I gotta prepare an Elimination."




Lenka: "Yipip!"




Euphelia: "I gotta admit that it's sometimes kind of thrilling though, to find something back."
Odessa: "---"




Odessa: "--- Oh my god, he's keeping a small stock of that in here?... I'm underage, so I can't, I've never... Tho... Yolo..."




Odessa: "... I gotta go, bye."
Lenka: "Yip!"




Euphelia: "... That was weird?"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bedroom Hallway
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lenka: "Rawwrrrr..."













*Lenka drops her toy as she sees what's in her toy box*

Lenka: "YIP?!"




Lenka: "Yawwww..."




Lenka: "YIP YIP YIPIP YAWOOOOOOO!!!!"




Freya: "Lenka, what's going on in there?"
Lenka: "YIP YIP YIP!!!"




Lenka: "Yip yip!"
Freya: "... There's something in there?"
Lenka: "YIP!"



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Freya: "Oh shit..."








Freya: "Didn't see her exit coming."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
5 minutes later
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Iris: "Ughhhhhh.... This sucks.."
Min Hee: "I'm sorry Iris.. The Assassin has to strike though."
Iris: "I know... I guess I should say my goodbyes."




Iris: "Oliver, it's been a pleasure to work a lot with you the past weeks, you were one wonderful ally and friend to have on my side..."
Oliver: "Y- yeah.. thanks.. I loved talking things through with you, shame to see you go."
Lucas: "I was so sure I'd be the one going today... Sorry Iris.."




Kiki: "I didn't get to talk a lot to you Iris. But now I wish I did talk more to you."
Freya: "Yeah, you are one of the most reasonable people in this game. But now..."
Iris: "Aww... I'll miss you too, girls."




Euphelia: "She was an odd one, with the white leggings..."
Meredith: "... I've worked with her a few days.. and I gotta admit that she's one of the few people who is not as annoying as most other arseholes in here."




Oliver: "Hey, remember when we just sticked to a fist bump when we started working together?"
Iris: ".. Yeah?"
Oliver: "Well..."





Oliver: ".. I think I'm ready to shake hands now."
Iris: ".. Is a high five fine as well?"
Oliver: "... Okay."







Iris: "... Thanks again for being my ally during the game, Ollie."
Oliver: "You're welcome. I'll win this for you."
Odessa: "Okay everyone, time for Iris to go with Min Hee for a ride in a Ferrari to the airport."




Iris: "Thanks everyone! I'll miss you all!... Even you Meredith!"
Meredith: "..."






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Side of the Road
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "Iris.. How're you looking back on the past 18 days?"




Iris: "It's been a wild ride for me emotionally. I've been through quite a few highs and lows so far. Had a bit of a faith crisis during this show, when Pearly got Eliminated.. But I also had a few realisations about myself as a person, and that I'm stronger than I always expected myself to be."




Min Hee: "As the host I've seen your struggles and blossomings throughout the weeks."
Iris: "Of course.."
Min Hee: "And I think that you've been one of the most interesting players of this season so far."




Iris: "I think I've been starting to look at life like my sister does a bit more during the show. And you know what they say, when you put enough pressure on coal it turns to Pearls."
Min Hee: "Effie Trinket said that, right?"
Iris: "Could be. But yeah, I think that in the end being on Jetset is one of the best things that could have happened to me."




Min Hee: "That's great to hear. Before we say goodbye, do you have any idea who could be the Assassin? Still think it's a female?"
Iris: "Yeah, I did say that to Oliver.. I still could see them being one of the women, but if it is Lucas or Oliver then they've played a mighty good game."
Min Hee: "It was an honour to have you on the show, Iris."




Iris: "Thank you."
Min Hee: "But sadly we won't be seeing you back until the finale."

*The luxurious Ferrari arrives*




Min Hee: "Our 14th Eliminated player, Iris Edgeworth, has left the cruise."















* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 18
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bloopers
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Min Hee: "I have seen things I'll never unsee..."




Min Hee: "... so I must end it all."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lenka: "yAiP YaIp!1!"
Iris: "AAH MY EYES!"
Odessa: "I think my sunglasses are broken."





No comments:

Post a Comment