9 April 2020

Episode 20 - Redemption




Previously on






*
*
*
*
*




The morning after the group were only left with 6, the next Challenge was thrown at the Jetsetters.

Oliver: "Euphelia and I have eye for the bigger picture, the rest are negotiators."
Odessa: "Okay, I'm sending you to the Museum straight away, where you'll do your part of the Challenge. Negotiators, I'll send you off for your Challenge today in 15 minutes."
Euphelia: "We're on our way, Odessa."
Kiki: "15 minutes, noted."





Min Hee: "You Challenge is to discuss the contents of your suitcase with the other negotiators. You will do so in 3 rounds of a few minutes each, every round you will talk to a different fellow negotiator. You can tell the truth, you can lie, you can bluff, whatever you like. You will then write on a note which suitcase, including it's contents, you'd like to claim. This does not have to the the one you just picked, you can switch if you prefer the contents of another suitcase. Everyone who has chosen a suitcase that has not been picked by anyone else gets to keep it's contents."




Min Hee: "Every suitcase has a hidden microphone so that you can listen in on their conversations. Your task is to listen along with the negotiators and use the things they say to predict which suitcase every person will claim at the end of the Challenge. For every person you correctly predict which suitcase they will choose you earn: §17.500 for the group's safe, plus one point each to claim group money in the finale."




At the Castello di Monte Vista it turned out that negotiations are once again a source of communication errors which lead to mistakes.

Meredith: "Hi bestie."
Freya: "...You are plotting something, aren't you?"
Meredith: "Why would you ever think that? Can't I choose to work with my favourite person first?"
Freya: "Because you aren't even this nice towards Euphelia. Don't think I'm stupid, after all the times you expressed how you hated my guts, do you really think I trust you?"




Meredith: "I know Kiki has a clue and Freya has money too apparently but I thought Freya said she had more. Bit confused."
Lucas: "I remember Kiki said clue too. Freya said to me it was empty."
Meredith: "Interesting..."
Lucas: "Interesting indeed."




Freya: "I also had a guess that this might be an Elimination notification, because let's be real, there would be nothing more delicious for her than to see me leave."
Kiki: "That is a good idea actually! Hot damn, you don't think the person who has that is automatically up for elimination do you?"
Freya: "I have no idea, honestly at this Point anything can happen. Anyway, what did Lucas tell you?"

*The timer rings. The time is up for Freya and Kiki*




Oliver: "Hmm, what if we go with:

Lucas picks 4. 
Kiki picks 3. 
Freya picks 4. 

And of course 

Meredith picks 3

Euphelia: "I'm fine with that, honestly it's all blind guess, might as well assume they all picked the same case."




Min Hee: "So, to crunch up the final numbers: §17.500 goes to the Jetsetters, §132.500 goes to the Assassin, Kiki has earned a Clue to the Assassin's identity and we owe Meredith a reward at the start of the next Challenge in two days. But before that one of you will be leaving Jetset for good tomorrow. You are now dismissed from the Challenge. Good luck and lots of wisdom."




After the Challenge and it's drama's some of the Jetsetters were getting tired of the hullabaloo that mostly seems to root from Meredith, and decided to take matters in their own hands...

Oliver: "Oh, hi. Just talking to myself."
Euphelia: "Aha, not judging here, it helps to put things into perspective."
Oliver: "It does, I guess. It's needed after Meredith and Odessa got into a fight yet again."
Euphelia: "Yeah... They're both stubborn personalities. I don't see them overcome their differences anytime soon."
Oliver: "I wonder how long it'll take until the bomb will burst again?"




Lucas: "It's not like we can lock them up in a closet to force them to get along, can we?"




Meredith: "HEY CUNTS, LEMME OUT!!!"
Odessa: "YOU CAN'T LOCK UP THE HOST LIKE THIS!!!"
Kiki: "As we just said, we'll let you out once you two learn to get along with each other!"
Odessa: "What's in it for you then?!"
Freya: "Well, we either get some peace because YOU don't cause drama anymore, or we get peace because you get kicked out of the show."




Meredith: "Jesus. Is this how my life's coming to an end? Locked up in a storage room with a dangerous, feral beast?"
Odessa: "For fuck's sake, if you'd stop your slurs for once."
Meredith: "If you'd only TRY to understand where I'm coming from..."
Odessa: "What is there to understand?! You're treating everyone like crap and when they don't like you for that, you go and play the victim."



With the playing field about to shrink to only a quarter of the original size, the bonds between the Jetsetters are going to be tested. Everyone has to figure out their truth to proceed throughout the game, but how much of that truth is based on facts, and how much of it is based on lies? With rumours and misinterpretations circling around, is there even a truth on board? And whose truth will be thrown off board today? 

*
*
*

20 PLAYERS, 10 TWINS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS






*
*
*
*
*



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Storage Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Meredith: "Zzzzzz... ughh, why does my back feel like sh---"




Meredith: "OH fuuuck.. We're still in this shitty cell?!"
Odessa: "Oof..."




*Odessa rolls up and stretches her arm*

Odessa: "Sheesh, I can barely feel my arm anymore."




Meredith: "You should've crawled against a wall like I did, bitch."
Odessa: "And sting my back like you?"
Meredith: "You heard that?!"
Odessa: "Duh, of course I heard everything, can anyone sleep well in these conditions? You woke me up!"




Meredith: "Well excuse me, princess."
Odessa: "Princess?? ... I'm not a princess. We talked about that."
Meredith: "Oh... damn... Welp, we're still locked in this crappy dump."




Odessa: "Yeah, I know. There's only one way those three will ever let us out..."




Odessa: "... you and me will have to..."




Odessa: "... stop our fight and make peace..."




Meredith: "..... I..... I don't have a choice, do I... "




Meredith: "... Fuck it. Let's get this over with."




Odessa: "Okay..."




Meredith: "This feels so fucking difficult."




Odessa: "Yeah. You've thrown a lot of stinging words as me, some of those still hurt..."




Odessa: "... but so did I. And while it felt good at the moment to just fire shit back at you, I think it's wiser for me to bite my tongue instead. I got to know your story this night and knowing that I should give you more of a break from now on."




Meredith: "... I-... I hate to admit it.. But I'm crawling a bit too much in my... role as a victim to defend myself and all my pains.. And you pretty much embody a lot of those pains..."




Meredith: "... So even though we'll never be friends, we don't have to be. You could leave me be, I'll leave you be. Is that what you want?"




Odessa: "... Yes. It's the most realistic option. We'll leave each other at peace when we meet."
Meredith: "... Okay..."




Odessa: "....."
Meredith: "....."





Meredith: "AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR THOSE FUCKERS TO LET US OUT!!!"
Odessa: "... YES! LET US OUT OR I'LL SEND ALL THREE OF YOU HOME TONIGHT!"




*The door is knocked, bonked and scratched intensely by Odessa and Meredith*




Lucas: "What the fuck?!"
Kiki: "Shit, that sounds bad!"
Freya: "Hmmmh, fiiive more minutes mummy..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Entrance
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Oliver: "Ah, there you are, captain!"




Captain Dockhatt: "What is teh matter, me was going to have me a snack."
Oliver: "I got a call from Victor, about your locket."
Captain Dockhatt: "Mhmm, me's listening."




Oliver: "Benjie and he looked through all their belongings, but they couldn't find it."
Captain Dockhatt: "What?"
Oliver: "They don't have your locket."




Captain Dockhatt: ".... One thousand bombs and grenades... Yer saying it's.. gone?"
Oliver: "Err..."
Captain Dockhatt: "... Lightning bombs."




Oliver: "What I'm saying is that the locket is likely somewhere on this ship."
Captain Dockhatt: "... Ye sure about that, matey?"
Oliver: "Victor is sure that Benjie packed it. But he didn't see it since he returned."
Captain Dockhatt: "... Lightning bombs, me heart can't handle this."




Oliver: ".. My theory is that one of the other Jetsetters might have found it. Hopefully someone who's still in the game."
Euphelia: ".. Ohhh..."
Captain Dockhatt: "Hmm, they better have..."




Captain Dockhatt: "If one of dem landlubbers took it and it's now gone forever..."
Oliver: "... I know... We better go and ask everyone about it."
Captain Dockhatt: "... Yeah, we do..."




Euphelia: "If that locket is Dockhatt's..."




Euphelia: "... Then I better get to action as soon as possible..."






*
*
*
*
*



Min Hee (through the intercom): "Freya, Kiki and Lucas! Please report to the Host Bedroom in 5 minutes!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Host Bedroom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "Freya, Kiki and Lucas..."




Min Hee: "I've just learned of a rumour that you locked up a fellow contestant and a host of the show for an entire night. Is this true?"
Freya: "....."
Lucas: "Err..."




Kiki: "It's true, Min Hee. We locked up Odessa and Meredith because we wanted them to make peace with each other."
Freya: "Kiki, you snitch!"
Kiki: "She'll learn of it whether we tell the truth or not Freya. Better get it out of the way like this."
Min Hee: "Thanks for your honesty, Kiki. I've seen the footage myself already. Though, locking up people is normally against the rules..."




Kiki: "... Fuck... Oh god no..."
Lucas: "Kiki?"
Freya: "Oh no..."
Kiki: "I'm sorry Jayda. I'm sorry dad..."




Min Hee: "... But in this case I'm going to make an exception, because while it's not okay to lock up people, you did it with good intentions for the greater good and it did help fix the tensions a bit."
Kiki: "Wait, what does that mean?"
Min Hee: "No strikes today, Kiki. You're all off the hook for now."




Kiki: "..... Sheesh Min Hee, you nearly gave me a heart attack there."
Lucas: "Oh shit, that strike would've knocked you out of the game!"
Kiki: "It would've been the third..."
Lucas: "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have said that yesterday..."




Kiki: "It's okay, Freya and I put that idea into practise. We should've thought more about it."
Min Hee: "I hereby ask you to indeed think before you act in the future. Now, it's off you go! You got a Ranking coming up soon. So stay alert and try to get your suspect list straight."
Freya: "Will do Min Hee!"



*
*
*
*
*



Odessa (through the intercom): "Jetsetters, it is time for the Ranking! One by one, I will call your names. When your name is called, you go and enter the Theatre."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Theatre
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Please play this music to set the tone for the Ranking*




Oliver: "Don't stop if I fall, and don't look back
Baby, bury me, and fade to black"




Freya: "Honestly I have a reason to put anyone of them as suspects, but these three... my alarms are ringing by thinking about them. I may be oblvious and attention-seeking, but I am most certainly not an idiot."




*Meredith puts in her Ranking*




Kiki: "They give me Assassin vibes. Something in my gut tells me its them."




*Lucas puts in his Ranking*




*Euphelia puts in her Ranking*



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Witch Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Freya: “Hey Meredith, sorry to bother you, do you have a moment?"




Meredith: "The fuck do you want?!"
Freya: "Well, I had a bit of time to think, and I want to apologise to you."
Meredith: "You, apologise? Is this some kind of sick twisted joke? If it is I'm not in the fucking mood."




Freya: "Meredith, I am serious about this. I had a bit of time to put some things into perspective, and I realised that although I always complained about your behaviour, mine wasn't any better. I didn't even consider that there was a reason why you are who you are, and that's why I want to apologise. I know it comes of as a bad joke, but I swear it isn't, and I am very sorry."




Meredith: "That's the thing, every judges me and compares me to little miss perfect. I know I'm an A-class cunt but I have my reasons."





Meredith: "I guess I can accept your apology, just because right now I'm feeling like a decent human being for once. I- erm, I'm sorry too. Don't you fucking dare tell anyone else I said that, got it?"




Freya: "Else I will be turned into chicken wings. Got it, secret safe with me."




Meredith: "Good. Now leave, I need to focus here."




Freya: "Okay, see you around!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bedroom Hallway
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Meredith: "Ugh, why are the fucking toilets so far away from the bedrooms?"




Meredith: "Anyway, lets finish some more potions."




Meredith: "... Dark Apotheosis, let's try that one."




Meredith: "-- What the FUCK?!"



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*





Meredith: "Oooh FUCK no..."




Meredith: ".... Calm down Meredith, just hide the evidence and they won't know a thing..."




*Meredith picks up the Elimination banner and throws it in the cauldron*

Meredith: "There we go. Now... Dark Apotheosis elixir..."

*Meredith starts skimming through the pages*




*Someone knocks on the door*

Meredith: "What?!"




Min Hee: "Meredith, please come out."
Meredith: "Those fuckers all know that I'm bi already, what's it with ya?!"
Min Hee: "Out of your bedroom I mean."
Meredith: "Nope."




Min Hee: "If you come out I promise you won't have to deal with us fucking cunts anymore."
Lucas: "To be honest I'm not the type to fuck cunts, what are you doing there Min Hee?"
Min Hee: "Oh.. hello Lucas."




Lucas: "Wait, that's Meredith's bedroom door right? Is she..."
Min Hee: "... Yes, her time on Jetset is up."
Lucas: "Oof..."




Meredith: "Can't wait to finally be away from you bitches!"
Min Hee: "AAH!"
Lucas: "Ooof!"




Min Hee: "Ooooof..."
Meredith: "Quit your whining, don't be so stupid to stand in front of the door."
Min Hee: "Calm down Min Hee....."
Meredith: "Hm?!"




Min Hee: "... Would you like to say your goodbyes to everyone?"
Meredith: ".. Nah, screw them!"
Lucas: "Thank you..."
Meredith: "I can finally get out of this craphole with a nice cheque on my name."




Odessa: "I'll handle this from here on out."
Meredith: "Oh.. hooray..."
Kiki: "What's the racket in here?"




Odessa: "Meredith, you can come with me."
Meredith: "Can I get the hell outta here by myself?"
Odessa: "Nope, sorry."
Meredith: "For fuck's sake."




Meredith: "Ugh, fine. I'll bloody go with you."
Odessa: "Okay, good."




Kiki: "..."







Min Hee: "Finally.. I've wanted to do this for so long..."

*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*

Min Hee: "Let the joyous news be spread, the wicked old witch at last is dead!"








Min Hee: 
"Once there was a wicked witch in the lovely land of Oz
And a wickeder, wickeder, wickeder witch that never, ever was"




Min Hee: 
"She filled the folks in Munchkin Land with terror and with dread
Till one fine day from Kansas a house fell on her head"




Min Hee: 
"And the coroner pronounced her..."






Min Hee: 
"Dead"




Min Hee: 
"And through the town the joyous news went running
The joyous news that the wicked old witch was finally done in"




Min Hee: 
"Ding Dong, the witch is dead"
Lucas:
"Which old witch?"
Kiki: 
"Well, uh, the wicked witch
Lucas: 
"Oooh"
Kiki: 
"Ding Dong, the wicked witch is dead"
Lucas: 
"Oh yeah, happy day"




Min Hee:
"Wake up you sleepy head"
Lucas:
"Rub your eyes"
Kiki:
"Get out of that bed"
Min Hee:
"Wake up, the wicked old witch is dead"




Kiki & Lucas:
"She's gone where the goblins go below, below, below, yo ho
Let's open up and sing"




Kiki: 
"And ring those bells out"
Lucas:
"Sing the news out"




Min Hee: 
"Ding Dong, the merry, oh sing it high and sing it low
Let them know the wicked old witch is dead"




Lucas:
"Why everyone's glad, she took such a crownin'?"
Kiki:
"Getting hit by a house is even worse than drownin'"




Min Hee, Kiki & Lucas:
"Let 'em know the wicked old witch is"




Min Hee, Kiki & Lucas:
"Deeeeeeaaaaaad"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Side of the road
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Odessa: "Meredith.. Why do you think it's you who's standing here today?"
Meredith: "Don't know, don't care. Guess the Assassin thinks I'm too much of a gorgeous bitch, hm?"
Odessa: "That's interesting... And who do you think fits that description?"




Meredith: "I don't give a fuck. Now I just wanna go home, get my money soon, and then get the hell away from my cunt of a sister and find my own place."
Odessa: "Do you think you might be leaving because of your mystery power for the next Challenge?"
Meredith: "As I said, I don't give a fuck!"
Odessa: "... Speaking of Melinda, you did manage to beat her at Jetset, you outlasted her for like over three times of her time in the game."




Meredith: "Yay me. Hopefully those belittling little cunts will finally see me for my true worth and power. This is just the beginning of the world learning to fear Meredith Rathmore..."
Odessa: "... Okay, that was edgy."
Meredith: "Your face is edgy!"
Odessa: "....."




Meredith: "....."
Odessa: "....."
Meredith: "... Can I leave now?"
Odessa: "Yeah, one more week til the finale is done and then we can go our own ways."
Meredith: "Good..."




Odessa: "And there goes our 15th Eliminated place, Meredith Rathmore."












* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Host Bedroom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Lenka: "Yip yip!"
Odessa: "Ah, there you are Lenka.."




Odessa: "... Min Hee? ..."
Min Hee: "Yes Odessa?"
Odessa: "Can we talk for a bit?"




Min Hee: "I got some time, what's on your mind?"
Odessa: "I want to say that I'm sorry for how I've been acting the past few days. Talking to Meredith this morning made me put my thoughts into perspective."




Odessa: "I shouldn't have started all those fights with her. That was very unprofessional and immature of me to do, while I should've instead tried to ignore all the slurs she was throwing around, try and be the better person. I also want to make up for my distant behaviour towards you the past few days."




Min Hee: "...You've learned your lesson, that's what I'm glad about."
Odessa: ".. So, we're okay?"
Min Hee: "Of course we are. I'm happy that you talked to me about it. Mind helping me out hosting again?"
Odessa: "Oh, of course!"




Lenka: "Yip yip!"




Min Hee: "Aww, Lenka approves as well."
Odessa: "Of course. Lenka is the cutest of all."




Lenka: "Yip!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 20
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *






No comments:

Post a Comment