3 February 2020

Episode 17 - Aiming and Running




Previously on






*
*
*
*
*


Social events have been shaking up the social web of the Jetsetters for a bit. Old bonds are fading, which cause new bonds to form, and all kinds of rivalries and friendships are leaving their mark on things to come.

Freya: "Well... guess our trio's down to two."
Kiki: "Yeah. It sucks."
Freya: "He was our bridge to Lucas, and by extension the other players. Now it's just the two of us."
Kiki: "We should keep our eyes open at the other players then. A lot can happen on the other side of the field."




Freya: "Kiki, are you the Assassin?"
Kiki: "No, it's not me. Why do you ask?"
Freya: ".. I wanted just to make sure."
Kiki: "... Freya, are YOU the Assassin?"
Freya: "No. I am not the Assassin."




Euphelia: "Lucas, I think it might be better if we stop exchanging information."
Lucas: "What? Why though? The more we know the more we like?"
Euphelia: "It's that advantage of yours though. Don't get me wrong, but you'll very probably be approached for alliances left and right. And with everyone playing on their own you'll be fed a lot of lies and unreliable information. And for me the thing I trust the most is my own head and senses. I want to trust all the information I receive as much as I can. So I want to steer clear from all the haze and hunt down the Assassin on my own. That way they also can't read me easily."





Kiki: "Oh.. I actually didn't intend it to be just about Freya. Why not discuss everything we have?"
Lucas: "Yes, that's even better. Knowledge is might!"
Kiki: "Yes it is. We got a deal!"
Lucas: "Whoop whoop. We should take our time to talk tomorrow."




It's not only the Jetsetters that are struggling with tensions though - Min Hee and Odessa have been through some issues as well, which might also leave it's mark on the season.

Meredith: "I got some stuff to say to your face, lady..."
Min Hee: "So do I, miss Rathmore."
Min Hee: "Let's have a seat, shall we."
Meredith: "....."
Odessa: "Seriously, I have to stay in the fucking bathroom just because she can't do her tea time talk with Mereshit in another place. We have the Diary Room, we have HER bedroom. Fuck my life."




Min Hee: ".... Sometimes I feel like I can't be a good mother figure for Odessa..."
Iris: ".. You're a strong woman, Min Hee. Everyone here's looking up to you."
Min Hee: ".. Not everyone does... And sometimes I still feel like I'm struggling to raise Odessa right. Just look at all the times she bothers you Jetsetters, and I feel like I've been too lenient on her..."




Odessa: "I need some space for myself a bit. And the Cat Room is perfect for Lenka to sleep in. It got some beds for her."
Iris: "Min Hee's really upset about this treatment though, I think you should try and make thing up with her."
Odessa: "Iris, we talked about it yesterday already. I need some more time before I can talk to her about it."
Iris: "... I've had a heartfelt conversation with Min Hee while we were searching for Lenka. She's really upset about this tension between you."
Odessa: "Iris, I feel upset too with how things went. I have feelings too! I've had insults thrown at my face by Meredith for the entire season, and the one time I decide to put a big halt to it I Min Hee blames me! That is simply not fair, would you think?"




Captain Dockhatt: "Me mateys in the pub always just drink and chant out loud when they can't handle them problems anymore. Just try 'n forget about 'em."
Min Hee: "... Maybe that's it... just sing about it..."

*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*

Captain Dockhatt: "Oh- Oooh..."





For the Challenge the Jetsetters had to test their observational skills in a giant mesh-up of Memory and Guess Who. Some people were more excited than others...

Freya: "No need to be so rude y'all! I'm just trying to think, sheesh..."
Iris: "Freya, I don't think making us wait for nothing is funny."
Kiki: "Could you pretty please make your move before-"
Min Hee: "Only 30 seconds left!"






Freya: "Oi, F6 please!"
Min Hee: "F6, lemme see... That's a -§12.500, you just reduced the winnings for phase 2 with that amount times 2, because Euphelia doubled the cash."

*The rest of group groans*


Freya: "Oh, carp sauce!"





Kiki: "I'm not sure what to ask... Does the Sim have thick eyebrows?"
Min Hee: "Define thick."
Kiki: "Uhm, I'm not sure how to define it. The eyebrows are more full than the usual cartoon stick eyebrows? I'm stumped, any suggestions guys?"
Meredith: "Questions I would ask: Does the Sim have long hair?"
Kiki: "Good ideas! I'm gonna ditch the eyebrow question and ask if the Sim has long hair?"
Min Hee: "Long as in, clearly goes past the shoudlers? Touches the shoulders, beyond the chin?"
Kiki: "... Are you kidding me?"




In the end the group performed well though, and the Jetsetters didn't only win a lot of Simoleons for their stash, but they also won a free concert from pop sensation KT!.

Oliver: "You're Kunst, aren't you?"

*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*

Oliver: "Are you kidding me?!"





Kunst: 
"Non รจ possibile dividere
La vita di noi due
Ti prego, aspettami, amore mio
Ma illuderti non so"




KT!: "Congratulations Jetsetters, you have earned §125.000 for the group safe! The Assassin only earned §25.000 for their own safe.
Oliver, you have also earned a Clue from the Memory phase. You will receive it soon through your phone..."




Despite this moment of unison, the group still is as divided as ever, with an organised attempt at teamwork going south. The discussion eventually led to Freya confiding one of her biggest rivals with a big secret of hers.

Meredith: "And what makes you so sure of that?"
Freya: "I've been with him the first days and he's too genuine as a person to be an Assassin."
Meredith: "Yeah, right, not even 30 hours of knowing him is enough to tell his role and personality."
Freya: "All you did was throw a hissy tantrum at him, and when he flirted back with you instead you just fucked off. If you only could do that more often."




Freya: "You know what?! Just shut up and scram! You don't even know ME!!! Come on guys, help me out with her!"
Oliver: "I think some of the things Meredith said about you have a bit of truth in them."
Freya: "What?! Are you kidding me?! Kiki, you're my friend right?"
Kiki: "Y- yeah..."
Freya: "...... I honestly can't believe this..."




Freya: "It's time for me to come clean about myself."
Oliver: ".. Come clean?"
Freya: "Oliver.. I have HPD.. Short for Histrionic Personality Disorder."
Oliver: "... And what does that histrionic part mean?"
Freya: ".. The short version is: wanting to be praised and approved of, and trying to crave attention from others through ways that are not always appropriate, like manipulation and excessive reactions."




After all was said and done, it was Lucas' advantage that got the boot, giving him extra information about his Ranking in exchange for the risk that he could be going next just as much as every other Jetsetter.

Iris: "... At least he still has a second life."
Euphelia: "... Wait, you're saying Lucas got Eliminated?"
Iris: ".. How did they change that painting so quickly?"
Euphelia: "They got their ways I think..."




Lucas: "... Fuck..."
Odessa: "The good news is, the game goes on for all of you today. You'll all survive the next few days."
Lucas: "At least I got that..."
Min Hee: "Yup, Lucas' reward of a second life in the game has been used up today. From here on out your odds are all equal."



With all potential catches out of the way it's going to be do or die for the Jetsetters. A new Challenge offers them one more chance to try and shape their game and impression into something the Assassin wants to keep around. But it's not just in the Challenges where the Assassin can operate, with the group losing more numbers it's also more important for the Assassin to exactly know what, how and why people are thinking and how to use it for their advantage. The only thing that the Jetsetters know for sure is that the next day, one of them will be gone for good. 

*
*
*

20 PLAYERS, 10 TWINS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Lavatory
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Kiki softly hums something to herself as she's brushing her teeth*




Kiki: "Ooph..."




Meredith: "... Hey, whatcha lookin' at, foamface?!"
Kiki: ".. Gwd mwrnng tww.."
Meredith: "Pfft, whatever. I don't give a single dripping shit about you."




*Kiki spits out her toothpaste*

Kiki: "Girl, you don't want to mess with me."




Meredith: "Oof, whatcha gonna do then? I'd looove you to show off to me."
Kiki: "Nah. I got better things to do."
Meredith: "Oh.. Sheesh, you're a bore."




Kiki: "-- You-- you're calling me boring?"
Meredith: "Yes. All you do is just brown-nose Freya and her boy toy and do their bidding."
Kiki: "..."




Meredith: "Shame Hannes left, you loved to kiss his ass too, right?
Kiki: "..."
Meredith: "Ooooh, I struck a nerve there didn't I? ... Are you gonna say something?"




Kiki: "Yes. Those people I so-called 'brown-nose' are my friends, and that thing you call 'boring' means I simply got common sense!"
Meredith: "Tssk, you sure about that?"
Kiki: "Yes. I am sure about that."




Meredith: "Pffft."
Kiki: "And what I'm also sure about is that I got better stuff to do than hang around you."
Meredith: "Oh, such a shame, twas about to get fun and cosy."




Kiki: "So goodbye Meredith."
Meredith: "Fine, bore off! Toodles!"









* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "... Am I really that boring?"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Laundry Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Oliver: "Hmm, this might take a while."







Oliver: "... Huh. I've never seen this door before."




Min Hee (through the intercom): "Ahem.. Oliver..."
Oliver: "Oh, hello Min Hee?"
Min Hee: "You might want to not open that door.. It's not a pretty sight in there."

*Oliver opens the door*

Oliver: "What do you mea---"







Oliver: "OH DEAR WATCHER!!"







Min Hee: "I'm so sorry you had to see that Oliver, but this is where we store things that don't belong anywhere else."




Min Hee: "Most of it is Captain Dockhatt's, and none of the production crew wanted to touch those."
Oliver: "I think I'm going to be sick. But we can't just stand around doing nothing. We have a lot of work ahead of us."
Min Hee: "... I knew I should've kept this room locked..."




Oliver: "We should gather a cleaning crew of Jetsetters to clean it up!"
Min Hee: "... I'll try to make a public announcement."
Oliver: "Really? That'd be great, thanks."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bedroom Hallway
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "Thanks for gathering so quickly everyone."
Meredith: "This better be quick, I got other shit to do."
Min Hee: "Ahem, if you'd let me say my thing you'll be off sooner."




Min Hee: "Anyway, we'll need your help for a bit of maintenance on board."
Oliver: "Absolutely."
Min Hee: "Oliver stumbled on a room across the hall from the party club room. And said room is... a spectacular mess."




Captain Dockhatt: "Lightning bombs.. Me storage room..."
Min Hee: "So if we could all work together to tidy that room up a bit it'll be all done in a pinch. Are you in it?"




Meredith: "Ugh, you're seriously asking US to clean YOUR shit up? This is getting demented, for fuck's sake!"
Iris: "There wasn't even a door there yesterday. How can there be one today?"
Lucas: "I do recall the laundry room being built there all of a sudden last season."
Iris: "... Oh. Watcher, is that you at it again?"




Kiki: "You are rich enough to afford a cleaning company to do this stuff for us, right?"
Odessa: "She's right Min Hee, why do we bother the Jetsetters for this?"
Freya:  "I dunno, this group could use some extra teambuilding. Right guys?"
Euphelia: "No Freya, we do not need that."




Min Hee: "Don't be mopey, if we do this now we got it done and then we can move on with the day."

*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*







Min Hee: "Now... we got work to-!"

Odessa: 
"I don't really wanna do the work today
I don't really wanna do the work today!"




Odessa:
"I don't really wanna do the work today
I don't wanna do the work today!"




Min Hee: "What? What's this?"
Odessa: "Uh oh!"




Everyone:
"I don't really wanna do the work today
I don't really wanna do the work today!"




Everyone:
"I don't really wanna do the work today."




Everyone:
"I don't wanna do the work today!"




Oliver: "Well.. that was our call for assistance so far."
Min Hee: "I tried my best... I just wanted to teach Odessa a bit of responsibility."
Oliver: "I do hope they got some good services here then."
Min Hee: "Yup, I guess we're gonna have to call for the professionals."




Everyone singing and dancing: "Yaaay!"




Oliver: "So much for teaching her responsibility."
Min Hee: "... I think I got a plan B for Odessa though. You wait and see..."
Oliver: "Hmm..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "I feel mildly disturbed that I appear to be the only Jetsetter on board who cares about the cleanliness of this place... At least I don't have to get my hands dirty today... Blegh..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Theatre Hallway
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Iris: "Hmm..."




Iris: "I'm absolutely positive this door here is new."







Euphelia: "... Hey.."
Iris: "Oh, hi."
Euphelia: "Was there a bathroom on this floor? I really gotta go and there's none on the bedroom floor."
Iris: "Yeah, to the right of the.. mystery room."




Euphelia: "Hmm, you're bothered by this mystery room thing appearing out of nowhere?"
Iris: ".. Not bothered per se. More intrigued."
Euphelia: "Hmm... Do you think it was there all along but the hosts have tried to hide it so far? It does seem to have a history for the hosts, or else it wouldn't be a mess."
Iris: "Hmm, good question."




Euphelia: "Yeah, I'm gonna-- Oh my god?!"
Iris: "Whoa, what's up?"
Euphelia: "Why in the name of fashion are you wearing white leggings?!"
Iris: "... Because they're snug?"




Euphelia: "A white legging is the biggest fashion sin in the world."
Iris: "... I don't get what you mean?"
Euphelia: "It's very unflattering for your body shape."
Iris: "... Whatever, I still think they're comfy."




Euphelia: "Well, if you think so.. There's still better comfy stuff out there to wear."
Iris: "... I'll stick with the leggings today."
Euphelia: "Oh. Okay. Your legs, up to you how you cover them."
Iris: "..... What an odd woman."




Euphelia: "..... What an odd woman."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kitchen
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Lucas: "Sheesh, this stuff it rough.."




Freya: "-- Oh hey Lucas. Whatcha doing?"
Lucas: "I'm trying to make my own pizza. We're in Italy anyway, so.. why not?"
Freya: "Part of the culture."
Lucas: "I found a recipe book in the library earlier today."




Freya: "Ooh nice. What kind of pizz-- what are you doing?!"
Lucas: "The recipe said to swing the dough around like this to make it perfectly flat.. "

*Lucas almost drops the dough*

Lucas: "Whoa?!"




Freya: "You sure doing it like that?"
Lucas: "... I'm tryin-- whoa!"

*Lucas accidentally drops the pizza dough. It is quite flattened by the impact*

Lucas: "... Close enough. Lets do it the easy way then."




Freya: "I'll leave it up to you, I'm so clumsy that I'd accidentally break a window or something. True story."
Lucas: "... I'm not gonna ask."
Freya: "Yeah, I'm sticking with leftover salads for today."
Lucas: "Ouch, that hurts. Anyway, I think I can decorate it now."




Freya: "That sounds much easier than swinging a pizza around, haha."
Lucas: "Yup, I can now confirm out of personal experience that that's indeed the case, hahaha."
Freya: "Bwahaha. Actually been a while since we just had a chat, hasn't it?"
Lucas: ".. Yeah, it has been. Can't recall talking since your try to set me up with Eugene."




Freya: "Yeah... I'm really sorry about that. Trying that was a mistake, I shouldn't try and get myself involved with other people's business like that."
Lucas: "And yet that's what this game is about, snooping around what other people are doing."
Freya: "Yeah, I guess you're right about that... Hmm.."




Lucas: "I think the right guideline is to only snoop around for game matters, but not for personal matters. Or else the game will get messy and people will get angry."
Freya: "Yeah... Wait, is this an attack? At what happened yesterday?"
Lucas: "Oh, no! I don't mean it like that.. It's just advise..."




Freya: ".. Oooohh... I shouldn't have snapped like that, I'm sorry."
Lucas: "I should've guessed that was a sensitive subject for you."
Freya: "... I guess yesterday is sensitive to me.."




Lucas: "... Yeah, let's talk about someone else..."
Freya: "Good idea.. Who is this someone?"
Lucas: ".. Something..."




Freya: "Nuh-uh, you said someone, Lucas."
Lucas: "You just said that you shouldn't get involved in other people's business anymore."
Freya: "... But you just said that it's okay to snoop around for game matters."




Lucas: "... It's something personal."
Freya: "Ooof..."
Lucas: "..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lucas: "Honestly Freya, after that whole debacle with Operation Lucas I'm not sure I should be talking with you about what's on my mind. It's.. I can't trust what'll happen afterwards, other people are probably more thoughtful."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kitchen
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "Hmm, is there some game talk we can do then?"
Lucas: "We didn't really get to that yesterday.. so we can retry it now?"
Freya: "... Good idea. A lot has happened since we left China."
Lucas: "Truth. Where do we start?"




Freya: "Well, first there's the.. 'Elimination' yesterday. The person you put on top of your Ranking is pretty much guaranteed to NOT be the Assassin."
Lucas: "Hmm, that's true."
Freya: "If you tell me who you put on top yesterday, I'll tell you who Hannes put on top when he got Eliminated. Deal?"




Lucas: "... Deal. You go first?"
Freya: "Hannes left after putting you and Ethan on top of his Ranking."
Lucas: "Mhmm.. So you think it's not me then?"
Freya: "Yuppers."




Lucas: "That's really funny, I put you on top yesterday."
Freya: "Bwahaha, really? I guess we can pretty much trust each other then."

*Smoke comes out of the oven. It smells delicious*

Lucas: "Yup, can't deny that.- Oh, I think my pizza's ready."




Freya: "Really? That's quick."
Lucas: "Guess the oven is good quality here. Want a slice?"
Freya: ".. Nah, you put meat on it. I don't really like meat.."
Lucas: ".. I guess that means more for me then... Now, where were we? What do you think the next Challenge could be about?..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monte Vista Hillside
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

















Min Hee: "Jetsetters..."




Min Hee: "I hereby award you §60.000. And you're allowed to keep it... if you manage to bring it to the other side of this field behind me. It's harder than it looks like, because there's danger along the way, so you have to watch your step. Luckily there's also some cover for you, and if you're lucky you can even find a doubler on the way, which doubles the money you bring in the pocket!"




Min Hee: "If you succeed grabbing a doubler and bring it to the finish the money you're carrying is doubled. If they manage to bring multiple doublers the effects will not stack. However, the person who pulls it off will earn a Clue. Every round, a maximum of 2 Jetsetters will try to cross over from the start here to the finish there. You are allowed to start off anywhere on this side."




Min Hee: "But first, you have to deliberate as a group and divide that §60.000. The following rules apply to that:
- Players can only carry full increments of §1.000.
- A maximum of 2 players can carry the same amount of money (eg. 2 players carrying §10.000). This comes with the exception of:
- A maximum of 3 people can carry no money at all and be merely distractors."




Min Hee: "Good luck and lots of wisdom."
Oliver: "How about §8.000 for me?"
Meredith: "Okay your shitty Challenge makes no sense whatsoever. Can I just take nothing and sit out? Saves me some effort."
Min Hee: "Nope, you still gotta do it. Though if you don't want to play Jetset anymore dropping out is an option too, would you be interested in that?"




Meredith: "Jesus what kind of blackmail is this? I ain't dropping out bitch!"
Min Hee: "Good."
Iris: "I think I'll take a low amount, maybe §1.000. Though I'm open to any suggestions."




Kiki: "I'll go low as well, §3.000?"
Euphelia: "People, we need to get higher. 3 people picked already and we've only picked §12.000 total."
Oliver: "You're right, can I raise my share to §10.000?"
Min Hee: "Feel free to do so. It'll be locked in once the first person starts running."




Oliver: "Good. I can deal with that."
Kiki: "Iris, what if you go first with little money and scout the area for the people carrying more?"
Iris: "Me, first?"
Euphelia: "Good idea, you're carrying only §1.000 anyway."




Freya: "I volunteer to go high then. §12.000! I'm a Fairy after all."
Meredith: "I'll take §16.000! I'm worth more than that jumped up pixie!"
Freya: "Really!?"
Lucas: "Okay, calm down girls.. Phia, I got a plan..."




Lucas: "If I take §1.000 and you take the rest, we can go together and I'll bodyguard you."
Euphelia: "Good call, we should go and have couples with 1 high and 1 low value player."
Lucas: "Exactly! That way we can hopefully at least get the high amounts in there."
Euphelia: "Hmm, let's see... That makes me the jackpot of §17.000, right?"




Min Hee: "Yup, that does make Euphelia the jackpot. If we quickly crunch the numbers down you're at §60.000 exactly, want to lock all money in?"
Jetsetters: "Yes!"
Min Hee: "Okay, now we got that settled it's time for you to put on your laser game equipment. I've heard plans that Iris was going to run first?"
Iris: "I guess that's the plan."




Lucas: "Wait, how much were you carrying again Iris?"
Iris: "§1.000, Kiki came up with the plan to make me scout, and Euphelia agreed to that."
Lucas: "Yeah, but that means some people carrying a lot can't have a bodyguard."
Meredith: "Hey night moth, watch it where you stick our wings!"




Kiki: "What if we change our bets in 3 people carrying §20.000 and the rest is zero."
Oliver: "That's not allowed, only two are allowed to carry the same, and we just locked everything in."
Kiki: "... We rushed into this again haven't we?"
Iris: "I guess so.. I'll just go first and scout. We don't even know what we're facing in there..."




*Background music - turn this along to set the mood for the Challenge*




Min Hee: "Don't forget to put on a laser game harnass, Iris."
Iris: "Oof... Lasergaming..."

*The Jetsetters put on their lasergame gear*




Min Hee: "Iris, are you ready?"
Iris: ".. I think so."
Min Hee: "The game will start once you set foot out of the white starting area."
Iris: "... Here goes."







Iris: ".. Nothing noteworthy in here, guys!"





*An ominous sound starts in the background...*

Iris: "What's that noise?..."




Iris: "I'll see..."




Iris: "Oof! A drone?!"




Iris: "Plural!"







*The drones move towards Iris*




Iris: "Oh Sweet Baby Watcher on a motorcycle!"




*The Drones fly after Iris*




Iris: "Aaaaaah!"
Oliver: "Look out, there's a--!"





*Iris' equipment starts zooming*

Iris: "AAH! What was that!?"
Oliver: ".. There's a sniper there!"







Iris: "Pfff.. I'm dead?"
Min Hee: "Yes Iris, you've been shot. The Challenge is over for you."
Iris: "Well, that- pfff.. didn't go well.."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Euphelia: "Iris immediately ran back to the start when she saw those drones coming at her and she immediately got shot. Pleh. That's... incredibly unfortunate for the group.. But she was carrying only 1.000 Simoleons, so if that can actually be marked as suspicious?"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monte Vista Hillside
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "You can join me here and watch the rest of the group play."
Iris: "Okay. Pfff..."
Min Hee: "Jetsetters, I need you to pick one or two people who'll play next."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "Okay, before you guys call me crazy: Yes, I am aware that I put myself in a team with my mortal enemy in this game, and she doesn't appreciate me either. HOWEVER with the loots both of us have paired with the fact that I haven't really got a good reputation in challenges, I figured that if we want to have at least a bit of money, we have to work in groups. And hopefully with pairing with Meredith, the others will see that I can put my own needs aside so the group doesn't completely suck at the challenge because of me. I wonder if I can keep it up..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monte Vista Hillside
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Meredith: "Last one to the finish line is a fairy shit."
Freya: "You do know that this isn't a race?"
Meredith: "So what? Afraid you're gonna lose?"
Freya: "I lost that fear ever since I started flopping at these challenges. And in fact I don't care who of us finished first as long as we BOTH finish!"




Min Hee: "Ready?! GO!"




Freya: "I better cover this half of the field."




Meredith: "A doubler, I'll take it."





Meredith: "Oh fuck!"




*The drone attempts a few shots at eliminating Meredith, but she escapes it's fire*







Freya: "Lookie there little drone. I'm not afraid of you!"




*Freya flies straight towards the drone...*




*... and quickly swerves around it when she's close to it's path*




Freya: "Uh oh..."




Meredith: "Oh crap, he's there as well..."




Freya: "Hey snipey-wipey, over here!"





Freya: "Crap!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "Okay, it may seem like I failed this challenge again, and technically I was, but the goal was to let at least one of us get to the goal, and since she has the doublers, I took one for the team so she can cross the line in safety. I just hope the others understand that move too, else I'm going to be chicken wings."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monte Vista Hillside
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monte Vista Hillside
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Meredith: "Pfft, sucker. Better get outta here before that fucker shoots me."







Meredith: "Better grab that and finish with a Clue."




*Meredith grabs the Clue*

Meredith: "Oh fuck they're after me!"







Meredith: "Oh HELL NO!!!"





Meredith: "ARGH, CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT!!!"






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "...Fuck..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monte Vista Hillside
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "Not again!"




Meredith: "Shut your shit hole, bitch!"
Freya: "I wasn't talking to you, witchface!"
Meredith: "Talking to yourself again?"
Sniper: "Ciao? Non parlo inglese!"




Meredith: "Go shove it up your arse, sniper!"
Sniper: ".........."




Freya: "Oh whatever, you are fine anyway, the others will think it was my fault anyway, like always. So go choke on that."
Meredith: "True, everything is your fault. If you hadn't got shot I wouldn't have got myself distracted, idiot."
Freya: "Oh, since when does Miss Idontgiveafuck look for anybody else but herself? If you didn't realise, I put myself at gunpoint so you could cross the line in safety!"
Meredith: "And I never intend to get to know you, cunt!"




Meredith: "Sorry? I can't hear you over all the bullshit."
Freya: "Fuck you Meredith, you don't know me at all!"
Odessa (through Min Hee's earpiece): "I am living for this drama."
Min Hee: "Odessa, shush!"




Freya: "You know what, I may be full of hypocrisy and may act like a bratty child at times, but unlike you I don't have to be a mean and nasty bully to hide the fact that I have the personality of a goldfish. If you weren't such a fucking cunt all the time, maybe I could deal with your presence, and I tried to be nice to you, but you know what? I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! If you are the Assassin, please do us both a favor and send me home! I'd rather cut my own wings off than to spend another minute with you on this cruise!"





Odessa: "Ooof, savage!"
Min Hee (through the intercom): "Odessa! Put that popcorn away!"
Captain Dockhatt: "Ooh, me can have teh popcorn?"
Odessa: "Sure!"

*Odessa passes the popcorn over to Captain Dockhatt*

Min Hee: "... Not helping..."




Meredith: "Shut up, I'm sick of hearing your voice. At least I'm not a fake ass bitch, I speak the truth so I'm sorry little miss pixie tits can't handle it. Let's just face it, we will never get along maybe we should keep our distance before I actually assassinate you for real with my wand!"
Freya: "Hold it! How the hell am I fake? Yes, I have acted like a hypocrite, but that is part of my fucking histrionic personality disorder! … Oh fuck, why did I just say that out loud?"
Meredith: "... Historic personality disorder? What the fuck is that?!"
Freya: "... Never mind."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Meredith: "... Histrionic Personality Disorder? So she's literally been officially diagnosed as an attention whore!? Sheesh, some people are weird. Same goes for fucking psychologists."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monte Vista Hillside
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "Girls, when you're done arguing you should make way for the next round, thank you very much. Jetsetters, don't forget to choose who goes next."
Kiki: "Lucas and Phia, you're still planning to go together?"
Lucas: "Yeah. We should go next?"
Oliver: "Hmm, I think I want to go next by myself."




Euphelia: "You sure about that? That means one of us has to go solo too."
Oliver: "Yeah, but after what we just witnessed there I'm not sure anymore if going in duos is the best strategy."
Kiki: "If you put it like that.. you could easily distract and hinder each other instead of working together."
Lucas: "Okay, so Oliver goes next, me and Phia go then and Kiki goes last?"




Kiki: "That's our plan for now I guess."
Oliver: "Okay, that's settled. Min Hee, I'll be running next."
Min Hee: "Yup, I heard that loud and clear. Oliver, you can find a spot to start from."




Oliver: "I'm ready!"
Min Hee: "Okay... START!"




Meredith: "Wait, no! I grabbed the doublers there already you dumbass!"





*The drone tries to fire a few shots at Oliver, he is safe because of the covering though*

Oliver: "Ooof!"




Oliver: "I better be careful."







Oliver: "..."




Oliver: ".. If I go straight to the goal I'll be ambushed."




Sniper: "Cosa diavolo?!"







*The Sniper shoots several times at Oliver...*





Freya: "--Take it easy buddy, you shot ME again!"
Iris: "Oof!"
Meredith: "Karma..."








Euphelia: "Sending him in on his own was a BAD idea!"




*The Sniper attempts to shoot Oliver again, but hits the walls accidentally*




Georgia Giordano: "Oh hey, sono in TV!"




Lucas: "Come on Oliver! You can do it!"







Oliver: "I'm surrounded..."




Oliver: "Gotta run for it!"










*The Sniper shoots more lasers at Oliver*










Lucas: "... Did he make it?"
Euphelia: "Hmmm..."
Kiki: "We didn't see him being shot."




Oliver: "HEY!"




Oliver: "I made it!"

*The Jetsetters cheer*




Freya: "IN THE POCKET!"
Min Hee: "Oliver has earned §10.000 for the Jetsetters!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Iris: "I'm glad that Oliver made it to the other side... But I do remember seeing a doubler on his path to the finishline when I was scouting. Oliver could have easily grabbed it and earned another §10.000 for us, yet he didn't and is still regarded as a hero... Could he actually be... He could be.. Could he?"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monte Vista Hillside
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Euphelia: "Guys... I changed my mind, I think I want to do this alone instead."
Lucas: "What?!"
Kiki: "Really?"




Lucas: "Euphelia, you were the one who came up with the plan to go in duos with 1 high and 1 low person, why do you suddenly bail out on that?"
Euphelia: "... I have my personal reasons for that Lucas."
Lucas: "I think it's stupid, we should go as a couple."




Euphelia: "Then I'll run back."
Kiki: "... You know what, I'll run with you Lucas."
Min Hee: "The next runner or runners can get ready at the starting line."




Oliver: "... Wait, why is Euphelia going alone there? Where's Lucas?"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lucas: "I have no clue why Euphelia is changing the plan all of a sudden. Things have been going rough with her ever since she decided to break off our alliance. It feels so... Why?"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monte Vista Hillside
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




Min Hee: "Ready? GO!"




Meredith: "... What did I tell y'all about that fucking Doubler?!"







Oliver: "She's going the same direction as I did?"







Euphelia: "Oh shoot."













*The Sniper shoots lasers at Euphelia*




*... But he misses*







Euphelia: "Hah.. save zone!"




*Euphelia notices the Doubler*

Euphelia: "I'll take it."







Euphelia: "Wait.."







Euphelia: "Can't go back, he'll easily shoot me..."







Euphelia: "It's my only chance."







*The drone attempts to shoot Euphelia*






















Euphelia: "Huff... yes.. there is-- pfff.. gap!"










Euphelia: "Pfff-.. they're..."




Euphelia: ".. Catching up-- huff!"




*Euphelia uses the fence to make a sharp turn while running*




Sniper: "Che diamine!?"
Euphelia: "Yes, he's confused!"




*The drone tries to shoot Euphelia*




Euphelia: "Aaargh!"




*The sniper shoots willy-nilly to try and hit Euphelia*










Euphelia: "Ooof... I made it... Pfff.... Sheesh, I made it!"







Oliver: "Congrats on making it, Euphelia."




Euphelia: "Yeah... That was hard."
Oliver: "Tell me about it."
Euphelia: "Let's hope we'll never have to do a physical Challenge again."
Oliver: "Me neither... But anyways, I though you were supposed to team with Lucas there?"




Euphelia: "Hmm... He changed his mind."
Oliver: "Hmm, really?"
Euphelia: "He suddenly wanted to go with Kiki instead."
Oliver: ".. Oof."




Euphelia: "Anyway, let's wave at them, show them I made it."
Oliver: "Yeah."




*The Jetsetters cheer for Euphelia*

Min Hee: "Euphelia just brought in §34.000 for the Jetsetters!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Euphelia: "... I am pretty much aware that I lied and risked a lot of money with that sketchy decision of mine. But I thought I should throw in a bomb into the group and see what people will do with it - I think I can discover the Assassin by seeing HOW they operate, rather than by just seeing them operate. And in the end I brought in the jackpot as well!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monte Vista Hillside
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lucas: "Soo... are we going together, or will we split up?"
Kiki: "Together."
Lucas: "Okay.. phew."
Min Hee: "Kiki and Lucas, it's time to get ready."




Min Hee: "START!"













Lucas: "Uh oh..."







Lucas: "It's following me!"










Kiki: "Yikes, the Sniper's there."










Oliver: "Oof, they're cornering themselves..."
Euphelia: "Let's see what they'll do."




*Lucas uses the wall to change his running direction*




Kiki: "There we go!"




Kiki: "It's not much, bu---"







Kiki: "Aaaargh!!"







Kiki: "He got me!"




Meredith: "Heheheh."
Iris: "Ooof."







Lucas: "WAAAAAAAH!"








Lucas: "SHIT!"







Euphelia: "Oof. That went bad real quick."
Oliver: "Guess teaming up is not the best strategy..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "The good thing is, we were not the only ones to fail in the challenge, the bad is... HOW DID SO MANY FAIL?!?! Sure I messed up myself, but Oliver and Euphelia were the only finishers… I smell fish somewhere..."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monte Vista Hillside
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "Jetsetters..."




Min Hee: "At the start of the Challenge I gave you §60.000 and the chance to double it if you played with it the right way. Now it's time to crunch down the numbers in the aftermath..."




Min Hee: "Oliver, you managed to bring home §10.000. Euphelia, you managed to bring in §17.000 plus a doubler, which means that the two of you brought in a total of §44.000 today. Which is not bad..."




Min Hee: "... but it's not very good either. A total of §76.000 will go to the Assassin's savings instead, due to people being shot or not grabbing a doubler. Meredith also was just a meter or two away from earning a Clue to the Assassin's identity, but a drone made a brutal end to that."




Min Hee: "You might want to meet your fellow Jetsetters and discuss with them what happened, see what they think and try to figure out how and why they think so. The Assassin is carrying their role 24/7 after all, and their behaviour out of the Challenges might be the place to be to unmask them."




Min Hee: "But whatever you want to discuss, do it quick and effective. Tomorrow afternoon will be the next Ranking, followed by the Elimination. And I repeat, there will be no more safeguards, with the exception of being closer on their trail than the other players - if the Assassin sees you as the biggest threat to their plotting it's goodbye, and the game ends for you and your family name."




Min Hee: "Good luck and lots of wisdom. You can now return to the Jetsetter."




Min Hee: "Also, a piece of well-meant advise to Iris: you should try to get rid of those white leggings, they look kind of ridiculous."
Iris: "Hey! They're snug!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Captain's Hut
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Captain Dockhatt snores loudly*




Odessa: "Oof... He actually fell asleep!"




Odessa: "... I guess my job here is done..."




Odessa: "Good night Captain Dockhatt."

*Captain Dockhatt snores*




Odessa: "..."







Odessa: "... Fuck it. I'm gonna snoop around for a bit. Get to know some of his stuff a bit better..."







Odessa: "Hmm... Lemme see..."




Odessa: "Books... more books... Towels... Aww, cute kitty souvenir..."




Odessa: "...- ew, no thank you.. a green shirt... another green shirt... another green shirt... aww, is that a picture of his mother? Oooof....... Should I be doi---"




Odessa: "Eww... THAT's disturbing....."




Odessa: "--- Oh my god, he's keeping a small stock of that in here?... I'm underage, so I can't, I've never... Tho... Yolo..."




*Odessa shakingly reaches out for her find in Dockhatt's drawer...*




*Dockhatt is snoring loudly and deeply*

Odessa: ".........  --- What the fuck, Odessa. What is wrong with you, you're rummaging through his stuff and close to stealing from him..."




*Odessa tries to rearrange the stuff as it was and closes the drawer*

Odessa: "Sheet... I'm sorry Captain, I shouldn't have..."

*Captain Dockhatt snores*




Odessa: "Oh, he's still sleeping... I better head out..."




Odessa: "Good night..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 15
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Blooper Moment
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "Aww, he's so dreamy when he's scared..."




No comments:

Post a Comment