11 December 2019

Episode 16 - Defenceless




Previously on






*
*
*
*
*




Several big events of the previous left a big mark on the group atmosphere: the group is licking it's wounds after Meredith had a big collision with Odessa, and after Ethan was Eliminated as the first individual target by the Assassin, which gave his surviving twin Lucas a distinct advantage.

Min Hee: "But, as I said, you have to behave around Odessa as well, avoid being in her vicinity if you can help it. If you provoke Odessa you'll be the one disqualified and going straight home. Pacifist protocol, you know."
Meredith: "... What is it with you and your protocol stuff? You got a protocol fetish?"
Min Hee: "AHEM.... If you're crossing into that territory I strongly suggest that our talk ends right here and right now. You can leave now."




Odessa: "Jesus, she gets away with her shit yet again..."




Meredith: "Ugh. Thank god I'm out of this dank old attic. Can't believe you actually sleep in this place."
Min Hee: "Goodbye Meredith. I will see you again when the Jetsetters gather for the Challenge."
Meredith: "Ugh, today?"




Oliver: "What if only one of your Rankings gets nominated, then you can only come to conclusions with other people's Rankings still in."
Lucas: "Hmm, you got a point.. I should try and keep up to date with other people's Rankings. That way I can figure it out much easier, no matter what."
Oliver: "Yup. That's a solid theory. Though you should take care that they're all being honest to you."
Lucas: "... You got a point there.. And now it's each person on their own, what's stopping everyone from spreading lies?"




Euphelia: "Lucas, I think it might be better if we stop exchanging information."
Lucas: "What? Why though? The more we know the more we like?"
Euphelia: "It's that advantage of yours though. Don't get me wrong, but you'll very probably be approached for alliances left and right. And with everyone playing on their own you'll be fed a lot of lies and unreliable information. And for me the thing I trust the most is my own head and senses. I want to trust all the information I receive as much as I can. So I want to steer clear from all the haze and hunt down the Assassin on my own. That way they also can't read me easily."




The Challenge of the day was a giant mesh-up of both Memory and Guess Who. A game which managed to rub some Jetsetters the wrong way...

Freya: "No need to be so rude y'all! I'm just trying to think, sheesh..."
Iris: "Freya, I don't think making us wait for nothing is funny."
Kiki: "Could you pretty please make your move before-"
Min Hee: "Only 30 seconds left!"






Freya: "Oi, F6 please!"
Min Hee: "F6, lemme see... That's a -§12.500, you just reduced the winnings for phase 2 with that amount times 2, because Euphelia doubled the cash."

*The rest of group groans*


Freya: "Oh, carp sauce!"





Kiki: "I'm not sure what to ask... Does the Sim have thick eyebrows?"
Min Hee: "Define thick."
Kiki: "Uhm, I'm not sure how to define it. The eyebrows are more full than the usual cartoon stick eyebrows? I'm stumped, any suggestions guys?"
Meredith: "Questions I would ask: Does the Sim have long hair?"
Kiki: "Good ideas! I'm gonna ditch the eyebrow question and ask if the Sim has long hair?"
Min Hee: "Long as in, clearly goes past the shoudlers? Touches the shoulders, beyond the chin?"
Kiki: "... Are you kidding me?"




After all was said and done, Oliver eventually found the person the group was looking for, and with it caused a pop-up concert they wouldn't forget anytime soon...

Oliver: "You're Kunst, aren't you?"

*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*

Oliver: "Are you kidding me?!"





Kunst: 
"Non รจ possibile dividere
La vita di noi due
Ti prego, aspettami, amore mio
Ma illuderti non so"




KT!: "Congratulations Jetsetters, you have earned §125.000 for the group safe! The Assassin only earned §25.000 for their own safe.
Oliver, you have also earned a Clue from the Memory phase. You will receive it soon through your phone..."




The joy was cut short however, when it was revealed Odessa went missing in an attempt to find Lenka who went missing the day before.

*The text reads: "I found Lenka. Come to the school ASAP. Bring along a camera crew."*

Odessa: "Have no fear, mommy's near..."




Odessa: "No! I am NOT going home without Lenka! I'm literally this close to getting her back from her yipnapper, and then you all come running in and ruin everything! Thanks!"
Lucas: "Yipnapper?"
Odessa: "Yeah, they texted me. They wanted me to bring a camera crew here or else..."
Kiki: "That sounds pretty dangerous..."




Luckily everything was good again when Lenka's number 1 fan and former contestant Blane Scales was the one who found Lenka... Or was it?...

*Blane hands Lenka over to Odessa*

Lenka: "Yip! Yip!"
Blane: "Aww, she sounds so happy to see you again."
Odessa: "And I'm so happy to hold her again!"




Min Hee: "... I'm sorry about not doing something to find Lenka earlier."

*Odessa stares into the fire in silence*

Min Hee: "..."
Odessa: "... I'm not over it yet..."



With the very first regular Elimination coming up, all the Jetsetters are trying to save themselves from the fate that is a ride in a Luxurious Ferrari away from the show. Some people are building bridges to gather more information, yet others are pushing people away to protect themselves from lies and the Assassin's influence. And what's also up for grabs: when will Odessa officially forgive Min Hee?

*
*
*

20 PLAYERS, 10 TWINS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS








* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bedroom Hallway
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *











*Lucas glances at the hallway, looking for other people*




Lucas: "Clear. No-one's in there."






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Mission Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "There you are."
Lucas: "Hello Kiki."




Lucas: "Checked the hallway - I believe nobody saw me."
Kiki: "Good. Are you sure? I heard Meredith temporarily changed rooms after yesterday."
Lucas: "Yeah, that explosion was horrible to her bedroom I heard."




Kiki: "Mhmm. But she didn't see you?"
Lucas: "I think I'm save."
Kiki: "Okay. Then let's get talking."




Lucas: "First off - Euphelia's been really distant since yesterday."
Kiki: "Hmm?"
Lucas: "The two of us were in an alliance since day 2 or something. But I was talking to her yesterday and then she decided to break it up."




Kiki: "That's odd... Though in a way I'm not surprised since it's Euphelia we're talking about."
Lucas: "Yeah... "
Kiki: "From what I've heard she prefers to think and play solo."
Lucas: "Exactly!"


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lucas: "This game and my advantage is such a mindfuck! Euphelia told me that people would approach me for it, and look at me right now, talking with people I've never really talked game with before. Even though the way she broke our alliance up kinda stings, I gotta admit that she has some good pointers for me. Be wary who to trust..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Mission Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "I gotta admit that I tried to approach her for a sticking alliance during my duoship with her, but she declined."
Lucas: "I remember, you approached me for some tips for dealing with her."
Kiki: "Oh, that's right.. I guess in the end neither of us were destined to be working with her."




Lucas: "Yeah... I've been working with her since like day 2 though."
Kiki: "Hey, I got an idea, to test her a little!"
Lucas: "Ooh, what do you have in mind?"




Kiki: "What if we arrange a meeting with all of the Jetsetters today? We invite everyone over and try to exchange all actions played so far in the game with everyone?"
Lucas: "Hmm, that sounds interesting."
Kiki: "It does, we can gather a lot of information that way and use it to figure out some vague things that happened."




Lucas: "But... what's stopping Euphelia from not showing up at the group meeting?"
Kiki: "That's the test. If she shows up we'll try and involve her into the discussion. And if she doesn't she'll lose out on a lot of information."
Lucas: "Mhmm... Hmm... if she's excluded she'll lose out on a lot of extra intel. I feel we could try it."




Kiki: "Good... Do you think holding the meeting at 14:00 will work out for most Jetsetters?"
Lucas: ".. Yeah, that should be before the Ranking, those are mostly at 15:00. Yet we still got enough time to get the word spread."
Kiki: "Excellent!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "The stakes are higher than ever and I've never felt so vulnerable as I am right now. I can't trust anyone and the people who I thought I could have shown to me that perhaps they aren't who they say they are. Luckily, I've had a bit of time to get to know Lucas a bit more. I think he is the only one who could be telling the truth, I don't know why but my gut tells me his is good. Which kind of brings me on to my new proposal..."




Kiki: "I sat down with Lucas and swapped findings from the game so far. We had a lot to talk about and it brought to light some of the things I've missed over this game... hmm... I have an idea! I wonder if it'll be the best thing to do... perhaps, we should host something a little more... public to try and get everything out on the table!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Modern Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Meredith: "I can't wait until those fuckers finally get my room fixed."




Euphelia: "I'm sorry.. I should've paid more attention while brewing that elixir."
Meredith: "Nah, it's Freya. If she only didn't stir up so much shit we wouldn't have been distracted by thinking of her shit in the first place."
Euphelia: "Hmm..."




Meredith: "I need a place of my own to retreat to, away from all those fuckers."
Euphelia: "I get that.. Speaking of those so-called fuckers, have you heard that they're planning on an entire group meeting at 2 this afternoon?"
Meredith: "Who did that and why?"
Euphelia: "I believe Kiki and Lucas planned it."




Meredith: "Oh. Kid who steals from my room and Freya's personal brown-noser."
Euphelia: "I'm not going. It's very likely the Assassin will show up there and spread false rumours."
Meredith: "One of those two could even BE the Assassin. Way to feed everyone your bullshit!"




Euphelia: "Hmm... That's really interesting. But I prefer thinking on my own. Can't trust anybody here."
Meredith: "Me neither. Just hoping for the moment they all get their arses Eliminated, so I can win."
Euphelia: "... I think that's what everyone's thinking by now."




Meredith: "... I think I got an idea! What if I show up and spread around bullshit and lies to confuse them?"
Euphelia: ".. Go ahead, won't stop you."
Meredith: "That'll teach those cuntjobs a lesson..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Meredith: "And if I spread shit and crap through the game, the Assassin has absolutely no reason to kick me out. Why Eliminate someone who helps them out with their agenda of sabotage and mistrust? Watch out Jetshitters!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bedroom Hallway
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Both doors to the Cat Room and the Rose Room open*




Iris: "Oh hello."
Odessa: "Oh, hey."
Lenka: "Yip yip!"




Iris: "Wait a second, why do you come from the Cat Room?"
Odessa: "I slept in there last night?"
Iris: "... Why did you sleep in there last night?"




Odessa: "I need some space for myself a bit. And the Cat Room is perfect for Lenka to sleep in. It got some beds for her."




Iris: "Min Hee's really upset about this treatment though, I think you should try and make thing up with her."




Odessa: "Iris, we talked about it yesterday already. I need some more time before I can talk to her about it."




Iris: "... I've had a heartfelt conversation with Min Hee while we were searching for Lenka. She's really upset about this tension between you."




Odessa: "Iris, I feel upset too with how things went. I have feelings too! I've had insults thrown at my face by Meredith for the entire season, and the one time I decide to put a big halt to it I Min Hee blames me! That is simply not fair, would you think?"




Iris: "No, but--"




Odessa: "And while it's nice of you to try and play mediator or something it's not something you should be worried about. You're playing Jetset, you should be worrying about the game and all that goes on here."




Iris: "I don't know if you realise, but if you can't work together as hosts the entire game falls."
Lenka: "Yip yip!"
Odessa: "Don't worry - we'll be fine!"




Odessa: "You should worry about this meeting some of the other Jetsetters are planning to do."
Iris: "... What meeting?"
Odessa: "Ask some of your fellow players for the details."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Library
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "Good afternoon everyone!"
Lucas: "Thank you for coming over to the group meeting."




Oliver: "Don't we usually have those right after each Challenge though?"
Lucas: "Yeah.. but yesterday we got interrupted by when Lenka went missing, remember?"
Kiki: "We also wanted to tackle everything that has happened so far this season."




Oliver: "Hmm, if you put it like that."
Freya: "Let's hunt down some nasty Assassin butt!"
Iris: "Okay, what if we start at the beginning of the season? When we were in Holland."




Lucas: "Sounds fine to-"
Meredith: "-- I hope I ain't late for the party here, huh?"
Lucas: "Shit."
Kiki: "... Hi Meredith, we were about to get started..."




Freya: "Really Meredith? Don't like your tone there already."
Meredith: "Pfft, whatever. Trying to exclude and make me look like shit behind my back?"
Freya: "You're very capable of making yourself look like shit without me doing anything, thank you very much!"
Meredith: "Can it, you cunt?!"




Kiki: "Calm down both of you. We're going to have a civil discussion about everything that has happened this season, and we are going to start off with the first Challenge in the Netherlands."
Lucas: "Iris, since you suggested that you can start off."




Iris: "Okay, let's see... I was with Pearl and... we stumbled upon Apollo and Diana quite early, and we worked together for most of the part."
Kiki: "Hmm..."
Iris: "... And.. Apollo tried to cheat me, and sent me the correct answers I wasn't supposed to know..."
Lucas: "... I recall that, I was standing close to you."




Freya: "Apollo's sadly gone though; he can't be the Assassin."
Lucas: "Nah... Or could he?.. We never got a confirmation that he was not the Assassin."

*The group is silent as they try to recall the departure of Apollo and Diana...*




Oliver: "I can't remember Min Hee or Odessa saying anything about it?"
Kiki: "... We were eating that banana bread together that evening if I recall correctly."
Iris: "Yeah, we did... That was the day after Frankie's spoiled pasta, right?"
Freya: "They normally announce whether someone is the Assassin or not if I'm not mistaken."




Lucas: "They do?"
Freya: ".. And you're saying?"
Lucas: "I watched last season, and I can't recall them announcing it wasn't Kain when he quit."
Kiki: ".. I'd have to take a look at that scene."




Oliver: "If you're right... but if he is or was the original Assassin... Then what happened?"
Freya: "Sorry, but I don't buy that Apollo might be the Assassin theory of yours."
Oliver: "I'm not saying it as a fact or anything."
Freya: "It's simply too far-fetched. Heed my words: Apollo is not the Assassin and was never the Assassin to begin with!"




Meredith: "And what makes you so sure of that?"
Freya: "I've been with him the first days and he's too genuine as a person to be an Assassin."
Meredith: "Yeah, right, not even 30 hours of knowing him is enough to tell his role and personality."
Freya: "All you did was throw a hissy tantrum at him, and when he flirted back with you instead you just fucked off. If you only could do that more often."




Lucas: "Ladies, calm down!"
Meredith: "Oh right... That boy was a sexual predator. It takes only 30 seconds to see that."
Freya: "That's because you never bothered getting to know him, bratface!"
Kiki: "That's it you two - knock it off!"




Freya: "No Kiki! It's about time this girl learns some respect and I am about to teach her that!"
Meredith: "Is that a threat?!"
Kiki: "No, calm down, both of you!"
Freya: "No Meredith, that is a promise!"




Lucas: "Calm down right now!"
Meredith: "Freya, you flying piece of cockroach scum! You are a fucking hypocrite and don't know anything about respect at all!"
Kiki: "Meredith you-"
Meredith: "Shaddup Kiki, I'm now speaking from my heart! Freya has been toying with people's feelings and emotions all over the show!"






Freya: "Bullshit! You don't even have a hear-!"

Meredith: "You've been forcing Eugene in a relationship with Lucas despite him not wanting! You've been picking on Ethan once you're little matchmaker shit didn't go well! You've been bitching about Euphelia being a control freak on Eugene's love life! And yesterday..."
Freya: "I'm pretty sure it's only you, thou and yourself who's to blame that nobody likes you! Do you even know who I am?!"




Meredith: "Yesterday when you volunteered to search for Odessa you said this: 'She's a pain in the ass at times, but if we're not to her she might turn nicer to us as well.'."
Freya: "... That's because unlike your case, I sense there's still hope for Odessa."
Meredith: "Euphelia's the only person who has even tried getting to know me."
Freya: "You know what?! Just shut up and scram! You don't even know ME!!! Come on guys, help me out with her!"




Oliver: "I think some of the things Meredith said about you have a bit of truth in them."
Freya: "What?! Are you kidding me?! Kiki, you're my friend right?"
Kiki: "Y- yeah..."
Freya: "...... I honestly can't believe this..."




Freya: "Fuck you all! Especially you, Meredith and Oliver!"
Oliver: "And now it's my fault all of a sudden? Charming..."




Meredith: "Well.. She just exposed her true nature to all of us now."
Oliver: "... You weren't helpful there."
Meredith: "Oliver, you agreed with me on her flaws, and an egotistical bitch like Freya can't handle people seeing her flaws. She thinks she's the most perfect bitch on the planet."

*A door slams in the distance*




Oliver: "So now what?"
Iris: "We can't just continue our talk like nothing happened, can we?"
Lucas: "... I think someone should talk to her. Oliver?"




Oliver: "Me-- wait, why me? She's angry at me. I think you should go Kiki, she's closest with you."
Iris: "I could try, people have been talking to me with their issues the past few days."




Kiki: "No offence to you, Iris, but I think Oliver should talk to her."
Lucas: "If you make things up with her she's more likely to calm down and listen to reason."




Oliver: ".... Fine, I'll go talk to her. But if she tries to turn me into a toad then I'll blame you."
Meredith: "I'm pretty sure only witches can do that, you moron."
Oliver: "That's.. reassuring..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "Well.... That did NOT go as planned.. Well, except that Euphelia did not show up. But besides that, I gotta be extra wary if I ever decide to do such a meeting again..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Conservatory
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Freya is sobbing loudly*




Oliver: "... Sheesh, so many plants... Just keep your hand sanitiser ready Oliver..."




Oliver: "Ignore eventual bugs flying around... Ahem.. Freya?..."
Freya: "Oh... It's you."




Oliver: ".. I wanted to talk about what just happened..."
Freya: "Ugh.. I've had it."
Oliver: "... I just wanted to say that it wasn't my intention to upset you so much, and I wanted to say that I'm sorry about that..."




*Freya smashes her head on the rim of the fountain*

Freya: "If I only could crush my skull on this stone thing. Argh..."
Oliver: "... Freya, this is getting disturbing, you're not alright!"




*Freya smashes her head on the rim of the fountain again, but with noticeably less impact*

Freya: "... What am I doing? This is what I'm trying not to be like..."
Oliver: "... I don't get it?..."




Freya: "It's time for me to come clean about myself."
Oliver: ".. Come clean?"
Freya: "Yeah.. she's completely right and I can't stand it that she's completely right about me."
Oliver: "Are you talking about Meredith?"




Freya: "Oliver.. I have HPD.. Short for Histrionic Personality Disorder."
Oliver: "... And what does that histrionic part mean?"
Freya: ".. The short version is: wanting to be praised and approved of, and trying to crave attention from others through ways that are not always appropriate, like manipulation and excessive reactions."




Oliver: "..... That.. kinda makes sense?"
Freya: "The only reason I even entered this show is because I could have Hannes by my side. Or so we thought... Hannes knows me and helps me to act well when I'm struggling with it. And when he was still in as well I did fairly well in the group. But since he left I've been having a hard time keeping myself in check..."
Oliver: "Hmmm..."




Freya: ".. I guess that entire thing with setting up Eugene with Lucas is the main thing - Not only did I toy with those two's through my actions, I got some others dragged into it as well, and I started blaming Euphelia for being manipulative about Eugene's feelings while it was actually me. And some of the weird things I've done during some Challenges are also because of it."




Freya: "I've also started some petty fights with other people, like Euphelia, Ethan and, well, you."
Oliver: ".. As in, that fight we just had?"
Freya: "I'm talking about that fight you had with Hannes back in China."
Oliver: "Yeah, in hindsight I think the situation got the better of me. I accidentally hit Eugene in the face even."

*Oliver shivers and quickly squirts some sanitiser on his hands as he remembers that moment*




Oliver: "... But you weren't even remotely involved in that fight?"
Freya: "I blamed you for it all."
Oliver: "... Why do you tell me all this all of a sudden."




Freya: "... I just feel like it's so obvious by now. I-.. I just would rather want to be seen as an annoying presence rather than a social freak with wings.. But I just... I feel nobody would believe me anymore."
Oliver: "... Freya, you are not a social freak with wings."




Freya: "... Do you mean that?"
Oliver: ".. Yes. I mean that."




Freya: ".. I wanna hug you right now!"





Oliver: "Oh- wait no!"




Oliver: "I don't do hugs!"
Freya: "Whoa?!"




Oliver: "OH no! Sorry!.. Are you alright?..."




Freya: "Oooooomph..."
Oliver: "I- I- I don't do hugs.. don't like physical contact and being touched.. Sorry..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "... I don't know anymore what to make out of Freya. That woman has truly become an enigma since she told me her story. Is she actually being genuine to me, is she trying to manipulate me? If she's the Assassin then her having HPD would be the perfect cover-up for her actions. But IS she the Assassin? I just.. sheesh... I need some coffee."




*Freya sighs*

Freya: "Well, guess it is out now, I have indeed Histrionic Personality Disorder. I must say, while I didn't have a clue how Oliver would react to that, part of me is somewhat glad that it is out. It is not like all my happiness I expressed is fake, but a lot of my actions in this game, for example this match making fiasco I initiated, was a way to get attention, which appears very often."




Freya: "Normally I am quite good at handling the symptoms, but ever since Hannes was Eliminated, it got increasingly worse. Apart from all the bullshit I went through with Meredith, Hannes was the only one who knew about it, and he always helped me and gave me advice when needed. This is also why I held a grudge on Oliver for so long as Hannes is in my eyes one of the most kind-hearted and selfless people I know, and even though him punching Meredith was wrong, he did it to protect me."




Freya: "After Hannes' Elimination, the symptoms got worse and while it may sound incredibly stupid, in a situation where you aren't really able to trust anyone, I felt more comfortable being seen as a annoying presence than an already ditsy fairy that also has psychological issues. I know I have a high tendency for hypocrisy, but working on these problems is way harder than it sounds."




Freya: "In fact, when we signed up for this, Hannes and I thought we were competing as twins, but none of us saw the duo twist coming. So when Hannes got more frustrated with Meredith, I felt the need to repay him and switch teams, which made things worse, not just for me, but for everybody I involved in my problems."




Freya: "I don't expect to be trusted, but I hope that at least somebody somewhat understands me. I know I have problems, but I still don't want to ruin everybody else's journey just because I am ashamed of who I am. So I decided that if I get Eliminated, I know that I at least tried and, and if I survive, I will tell the others. I just hope I didn't completely fuck it up by now..."




Odessa (through the intercom): "Jetsetters, it is time for the Ranking! One by one, I will call your names. When your name is called, you go and enter the Theatre."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Theatre
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Please play this music to set the tone for the Ranking*




Oliver: "I've been eyeing my top suspect for a while now, but my clue is telling me that it could be either one of these two. Hmm..."




Meredith: "This has got to be it, sneaky fuckers won't be foolin' me!"




Iris: "I'm still suspicious of ___, especially after that Clue. A certain reading makes it seem like ___."




Lucas: "Here's hoping I'll survive this with both my Rankings..."




Euphelia: ".. I think this might do."




Freya: "At this Point, I don't really see another option. As for number 2, we were never nominated together, and the clues could fit..."




Kiki: "I think the suspects I have chosen could easily fit the mould of the Assassin from everything I've seen this season."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Sunlit Stride Park
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "I just... don't know it anymore..."




Min Hee: "I really want to get in Odessa's good book again, but she won't let me let.. And that just EATS on my insides..."
Captain Dockhatt: "Min Hee, me thinks yer in the right with what happened between ye and Odessa."
Min Hee: ".. Thank you for telling me."





Min Hee: "But I just.. can't shake off the feeling that I did something wrong."




Captain Dockhatt: ".. Me never had any children, so me doesn't know much about young 'uns."




Captain Dockhatt: "But me thinks that the youth of tehday are spoiled these days... 'specially if ye'd put it next to my young days."
Min Hee: "... You think I'm spoiling her? "




Captain Dockhatt: "Nah, it's not you matey. What me means is, Odessa's didn't have a normal childhood, has she?"
Min Hee: "Hmm..."
Captain Dockhatt: "It's been all over teh place who raised her, if me recalls correctly. And those people who raised her.. you know..."




Min Hee: "... I know... I've seen theirs ghosts.. and I've seen Vincent's body."
Captain Dockhatt: "Those were them lass's old folks, and now she's on her own..."
Min Hee: "...... I've been really starting to doubt myself since this happened.




Captain Dockhatt: "Me mateys in the pub always just drink and chant out loud when they can't handle them problems anymore. Just try 'n forget about 'em."
Min Hee: "... Maybe that's it..."
Captain Dockhatt: "... Ye wanna hit a pub?!"




Min Hee: "No, just sing about it..."

*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*

Captain Dockhatt: "Oh- Oooh..."
Min Hee: "I'll just sing solo if you'd rather not sing though."












Min Hee: 
"I ain't complainin'
But I'm tired, so I'm just sayin'
What I think"




Min Hee:
"And if we're being honest
Then honestly I think I need a drink"




Min Hee:
"My baby's growin' up
She thinks she's fallin' all in love
And that I hate her"




Min Hee:
"At seventeen, she's just like me
when I was seventeen
So I don't blame her"




Min Hee:
"Do do do do
Do do do do
What are we gonna do?"




Min Hee:
"Do do do do
Do do do do
What are we gonna do about it?"




Min Hee:
"Remember when we use to be
Everything they ever need
We had them believing we were cool"




Min Hee:
"It's like it happened over night
We're always wrong, they're always right
We use to be the ones breakin' the rules"




Min Hee: 
"Now we're just mothers, 
We're just fathers of
Teenage daughters"




*Rock Music*




Min Hee:
"She rolls her eye's when I'm funny
But she's sweet when she wants money
and her freedom"




Min Hee:
"Oh my god, she's got a car
Swears they won't go far
And I wish I believed 'em"




Min Hee:
"Do do do do
Do do do do
What are we gonna do?"




Min Hee:
"Do do do do
Do do do do
What are we gonna do about it?"




Min Hee:
"Remember when we use to be
Everything they ever need
We had them believing we were cool"




Min Hee:
"It's like it happened over night
We're always wrong, they're always right
We use to be the ones breakin' the rules"




Min Hee: 
"Now we're just mothers, 
We're just fathers of
Teenage daughters"




Min Hee: 
"They're beautiful, wild and free
Everything we wish we could be"




Min Hee: 
"But they're still crazyyyyyyyyyy"




Min Hee:
"Oh you know, they make us crazyyyyyyyyyy"




 *Rock Solo*




Min Hee:
"Remember when we use to be
Everything they ever need
We had them believing we were cool"




Min Hee:
"It's like it happened over night
We're always wrong, they're always right
We use to be the ones breakin' the rules"




Min Hee: 
"Now we're just mothers, 
We're just fathers of
Teenage daughters"




Min Hee:
"Yeah teenage daughters"




Min Hee: 
"I ain't complainin'
But I'm tired, so I'm just sayin'
What I think"




Min Hee:
"If we're being honest
Then honestly I think I need a drink"




*Min Hee hits the final chords* 



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Library
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *








Iris: ".. Who's that?"
Euphelia: "It's me, Euphelia."
Iris: "Okay."




Euphelia: ".. I just need a quiet place to do some stuff."
Iris: "I just finished my book, so..."
Euphelia: "Okay.."










Euphelia: ".. You do realise that there was a bookcase right next to where you sat?"
Iris: ".. I put it back in the place where it originally came from."
Euphelia: "That reminds me a little of Connie last season."
Iris: ".. I guess I am a little like her.."




Iris: "Soo, mind if we chat for a bit here?"
Euphelia: ".. I kinda mind."
Iris: "There's some stuff from the past few days that I want to address."




Euphelia: "Oh, hang on..."

*Euphelia quickly closes all her running programs*

Iris: ".. What are you doing?"




Euphelia: "... I'm.. admiring abstract art?"




Iris: "... That's a.. ahem, marvellous pastime..."
Euphelia: ".. Yeah.. You know, what I like about abstract art the most is how... associative it is."
Iris: "I guess it is?.. Anyway, you have heard about the group meeting here this afternoon?"
Euphelia: "... Group meeting?"




Iris: "... You didn't?"
Euphelia: ".. Apparantly not..."
Iris: "Odessa or Min Hee didn't tell you about it?"
Euphelia: "... I don't know..."




Iris: "I guess that explains your absence then."
Euphelia: "I guess it does."
Iris: "... I also found something interesting yesterday when I was in town with Min Hee."
Euphelia: "Oh?"




Iris: "We saw a farmhouse, in the hills. There was a picture in it of you, in a bookcase."
Euphelia: "Yup, that's my house. You didn't break in, did you?"
Iris: "... No?"
Euphelia: "Good... Breaking into other people's houses is bad."




Iris: "That's true."
Euphelia: "Something else you got to talk about?"
Iris: "... No, I guess that was it."
Euphelia: "Okay. Bye."




Iris: "... Bye I gue---..."
Euphelia: "... You guess.. what?"
Iris: "Ooof..."



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Iris: "... At least he still has a second life."
Euphelia: "... Wait, you're saying Lucas got Eliminated?"
Iris: ".. How did they change that painting so quickly?"
Euphelia: "They got their ways I think..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
5 minutes later
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lucas: "... Fuck..."




Odessa: "The good news is, the game goes on for all of you today. You'll all survive the next few days."
Lucas: "At least I got that..."
Min Hee: "Yup, Lucas' reward of a second life in the game has been used up today. From here on out your odds are all equal."




Min Hee: "Another thing I'd like to address, now that we're all together anyway, is that yesterday you all passed the 2 week mark of the game. An unlucky number of thirteen players has left the show by now. A lucky number of seven are stil remaining. And now that Lucas' advantage caused an Elimination episode where nobody goes, I can officially confirm that there will be 26 episodes of this season of Jetset."




Odessa: "A random fun fact: if the Assassin decided to keep both of Lucas' lives around to the point only 3 Jetsetters remained, the season would be shortened with 1 round, and the finale would've been in episode 24 instead. But the Assassin decided elsewise."
Lucas: "Whoa?"
Lenka: "Yip!"




Min Hee: "This turn of events means that by the time the third week mark happens, there will be only 5 of you, fighting it out to not miss out on the semi-finals."
Odessa: "That means two of you will be sent home by the Assassin by then. And to make sure that it's not you who's one of them, you have to get out and play the social game with the others."




Odessa: "There will be no more catches and safety nets from now on out. If your face is placed on an Elimination poster, you're gone for good. So do your bests, try to grab Immunities, track down the Assassin, try to lead your competition down a cold trail and play cleverly to make sure the Assassin will NOT put your face on a poster. Good luck and lots of wisdom."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 16
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




No comments:

Post a Comment