1 April 2019

Episode 8 - THEY FINALLY KISS!!! :O :O :O OwO OwO OwO




Previously on






*
*
*
*
*




After being with a group of 16 for 3 days straight, the Elimination of Benjamin and Melinda has done their impact on the group's mood and morale. Especially so on Oliver, who became more sensitive the day after their departure.

Hannes: "Yes! that, plus constantly dealing with Meredith almost makes me want to drop out of this stupid game. I'm literally on the edg-"
Oliver: "Then why didn't you actually leave yesterday then?!"
Hannes: "I beg you pardon???"
Oliver: "Benjie and Melinda did want to play! If you and Meredith just dropped out yesterday they'd still be here now!"




Oliver: "You wanna know what I'm thinking?!"
Hannes: "What's wrong with you?"
Oliver: "All I've seen of you the last few of days is just whining and complaining about this game! All you say is 'Meredith's picking on me, I wanna go home' or 'I'm too old to get along with the young people, I'm so lonely'!"
Hannes: "That is NOT true, sir!"




Hannes: "Eugene!"
Eugene: "Oh fuck, my nose..."

*Eugene's nose starts bleeding*

Hannes: "Now look what you've done!"




While on Operation Lucas, Freya has decided to not let Euphelia catching on get to her, which stimulated the rest of the gang to play even harder.

Freya: "She doesn't have the right to tell us we can't come near Eugene and Lucas. We're free to do what we want. If I recall correctly she doesn't have her name tag on them or something."
Ethan: "You got a point there."
Freya: "Yeah, and I say we shouldn't let her bother us."

*Kiki blows her nose*




Kiki: "That cherry tree myth, I feel I have to make up a little for not doing that much yesterday."
Freya: "Nah, it's alright. At least Euphelia didn't mention you when she confronted me."
Kiki: "Perfect. I can mingle along and do things without drawing her suspicion. That way we can set it up more-"




During the Challenge most of the Jetsetters went to play a game of the ancient Chinese game of Mahjong, to gather Simoleons, Clues or perhaps a Switch. While two duos went on a puzzle adventure instead to battle it out for Immunity and thus safety for the upcoming Ranking.

Hannes: "At last, Switch tiles! It means I can finally dump you and team up with a normal person."
Meredith: "... Fuck you too. I'll pick those §375 tiles then."
Hannes: "..."
Wendell: "Hmm, what tiles shall we pick?"




Iris: "We got it!"
Ethan: "Yes!"




Min Hee: "Under normal circumstances a schoolyard pick would take place where the Jetsetters involved would pick new partners. But considering that both Hannes and Freya both only have one eligible option after they worked together on day 1, this means that from this moment forward, Meredith and Freya will have to work together and so do Hannes and Jayda!"
Hannes: "About time I had a proper teammate."
Jayda: "Glad you think so of me. We can make this work."
Freya and Meredith: "..."




This change in the group dynamics was the spark to cause an unlikely bond to set root on the boat though, which could mean bad news for Freya.

Meredith: "Fucking hell, I'm duoed with her now. If she goes down I go with her."
Euphelia: ".. Shit, that's right... We have to find something else to dethrone her."
Meredith: "We have to make her look like a good-for-nothing predatory backfucking cuntslut or something."
Euphelia: "... A backstabber, yes."




Euphelia: "You can show the world that you are the better twin."
Meredith: "Like: I am Meredith, hear me SMASH!"

*Meredith drums on the ice cream package with her spoon*

Euphelia: "Yeah! I think you have a lot of potential in yourself."
Meredith: "Woo! I wanna teach those bastards a lesson!"




While in the meanwhile, Iris has been slipping down further and further in her crisis of faith, which has sparked the Watcher with the idea to interfere with her in person.

Iris: "Lost so far from home
Tell me, are you friend or foe?
Ever growing colder
I'm just an empty shell"




Vul: "Well, since I am technically the Watcher here and she spends half her time in the diary room trying to contact the Watcher she's used to... Should I give her a sign or something?"
Lenka: "Yaw yippip yip? (Will you leave me to sleep if I say yes?)"
Vul: "... I guess?"
Lenka: "Yip! (Yes!)
Vul: "... Thanks for your input, cutie putie fluffykins. :3 :3"



How well will a signal from above put Iris' moodswings and low morale to an end? Will Operation Lucas end in epic failure of grand success now that the trio's planning to play it hard? And how will the other Jetsetters bounce along with the group's shenenigans? And mostly: whose time on Jetset will tonight come to an end?

*
*
*

20 PLAYERS, 10 TWINS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Outdoor Seating Area
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Iris: "So. Sorry to wake you up so early already."




Iris: "But you know, I just felt like trying for one more time, doubt that it'll work now, but the more you try, I guess..."




Iris: "But yeah, I've probably pissed you off. I think. Just.. don't know it anymore. If you're there, please tell me. If you're gone.. why? I really need answers..."




The highness M13Vulpecula XVIII, ruler of all the estate which belongs to Vulpeculand, including the wellfaring Vulpecula City, Place To Be, and Vulpeculake, the biggest lake without any kind of pollution, and bringer of good luck and happiness to all the residents in the country, also known as
Vul: "No need to mention the time, it's only 10pm where I'm at... Though I'm pretty much omnipresent there, so time zones don't matter much anyway, haha."
Iris: "Whoa... Who are you?"
Vul: "Glad you ask, I'm the Watcher of course!"




Iris: "... If you are you sound really different.. Where's Lilli?"
Vul: "Not here at the moment, she's in her own game I reckon. So for now you have to deal with me. Sorry."
Iris: "'Her own game'?..."
Vul: "Yeah, 'The Sims 4' you know. Where you're originally from. This is 'The Sims 3', where hair actually looks like hair instead of plastic Lego pieces."




Iris: "I've wondered about that indeed... So.. the Watcher hasn't left me behind for good?"
Vul: "Nah, you're good. You're stuck under my reign because Lilli decided to sign you up for Jetset. But once the game's over for you you'll be back at hers."
Iris: "... The Watcher - our Watcher - made us sign up for this?"
Vul: "She certainly did. Can I make a deal with you by the way?"




Iris: ".. I'm listening."
Vul: "Don't worry about the Watcher so much. She sent your here to enjoy the game of Jetset. And the best way to make her happy, is to do your best and try to WIN the game for her. She'd want you to do exactly that. Do you get it?"
Iris: "... I understand."
Vul: "Great. Now it's time to go and figure out who out there that Assassin is!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Sauna
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Wendi: "At last, there you are. Wendell."
Wendell: "Sorry I'm late Wen. Was there something you have to talk about?"
Wendi: "Lots."
Wendell: "I assume you've not decided to go into land estate, have you? Haha."




Wendi: "Don't be such a clown, Wen. Leave that to when you're chatting up those other fools out there."
Wendell: "Sorry Wen."
Wendi: "Let's sit down Wen, and discuss our main goal... Acquiring the Stonemeld mother left us."
Wendell: "Let's plot some evil plans Wen."




Wendi: "Hmm, evil plans yes. Good. The Stonemeld."
Wendell: "Yes, the Stonemeld."
Wendi: "Mother left it for us in here, in Shang Simla."
Wendell: "It is very convenient that we also happen to be here."




Wendi: "It must be fate. Fate is smiling at us, Laughing to us. We are destined to continue our way down mother's footsteps."
Wendell: "That is good. Do you know more about where we can find the Stonemeld?"
Wendi: "I have done research. I slipped to the library in secret, to keep looking for clues. And I believe I am onto something."




Wendell: "And about the Assassin, by the way?"
Wendi: "The Assassin..."
Wendell: "Yes, if we can't figure out their identity then we could be toast."




Wendi: "I know that, Wendell. Of course I know that."
Wendell: "So you have talked about the Assassin with your partner?"
Wendi: "I have my sources."




Wendell: "So do I. Shall we compare what others have told us?"
Wendi: "No, the time's not ripe yet. First we'll plot on the Stonemeld, that is our biggest concern now."
Wendell: "... You do realise that if we fail the game we won't get very much time to plot for power."




Wendi: "I do realise that if we publicly come across as the 'evil outcast' and her pet clown we are of less concern for the Assassin. That is how we make it far in the game, Wen."
Wendell: "... Since when am I an outcast?"
Wendi: "WENDELL! Get your mind out of the gutter!"
Wendell: "Sorry Wen! The Stonemeld..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Living Area
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Mr Ni: "Thanks so very much for having us over Min Hee."
Min Hee: "You're welcome dad."
Mrs Ni: ".. This place looks.. interesting for sure."
Min Hee: "I know.. just wait until you see the Jetsetter in real though. Some of the rooms on there are incredibly stunning."




Odessa: "Woohp woohp!"
Lenka: "Rawwraawwr!"
Odessa: "Who's my sweet lil' foxie soxie? You are, huh!"
Lenka: "Yip!"




Mrs Ni: "Also a really interesting choice for a pet."
Mr Ni: "I gotta say she looks cute. Though how does it work?"
Odessa: "Domestication! Lenka was bred for her friendliness. Novosibirsk anyone?"
Mrs Ni: "... Never heard of it."




Odessa: "Well, it was a science experiment to simulate the evolution from wolf to dog in Foxes."
Lenka: "Yip yip!"
Euphelia: "I wonder what's available for breakfast today?"





Odessa: "They eventually ran low on funds, so they decided to give out Foxes for adoption in order to be able to afford the future of the experiment."
Mrs Ni: "Hmmmmm...."
Min Hee: ".. I know that 'hmm'..."
Lenka: "Yip yip!"




Odessa: "Hey Phia, you think Lenka's cute too, right?"
Euphelia: "Euphelia thinks that she's fine, can I go and eat something in peace now?"
Odessa: "Come on, what's wrong with talking a little with other people?"
Euphelia: "I'd prefer the comfort of my own thoughts at the moment, sorry."




Odessa: "Pleh, introverts..."
Mrs Ni: "Min Hee dear, can I ask you one serious question?"
Min Hee: "... Okay?"
Mrs Ni: "What do you think of where you are at with your life?"




Min Hee: "... What do you mean with that?"
Lenka: "Yip?"
Mr Ni: "Dearie..."
Mrs Ni: "Are you happy with your life?"




Min Hee: "Of course I am happy with my life. I mean, I got a beautiful daughter, I get to travel the world for my job."
Mrs Ni: "If you say so..."
Mr Ni: "Let's talk about your travelling, that sounds really interesting to me."




Captain Dockhatt: "Me's back on board, mate- oh, hello there..."
Min Hee: "Captain Dockhatt is a great help for that - without him we'd never be able to sail the boats around."
Captain Dockhatt: "Thanks fer the compliment, Min Hee."




Mr Ni: "So you're the famous Captain Dockhatt."
Captain Dockhatt: "Heh, famous.. Just doing me job matey."
Mr Ni: "This whole Jetset show does rely on your expertise, doesn't it?"
Captain Dockhatt: "It's a crew effort."




Eugene: "Hey Phia."
Euphelia: "Oh hey Gene."
Jayda: "Sup."
Odessa: "Lemme rub your lil' belly good again!"




Eugene: "We go and discuss suspects soon?"
Euphelia: "Fine."

*Euphelia chokes on a bit of cereal*

Euphelia: "Cough! Ack!"




Captain Dockhatt: "What I mean's... if sum'one would drop off the crew, Jetset wouldn't be what it is, hm?"
Mr Ni: "I can see your point."
Mrs Ni: "Hmm."




Min Hee: "We owe a lot to our crew behind the scenes. It's thanks to them that this is all possible. Credit definitely goes to them."

*Lucas enters the Living Area from the Diary Room*

Captain Dockhatt: "Well said, Min Hee. So yeah, me's just a captain doing me job."





Min Hee: "A wonderful job."
Lenka: "Yip!"
Odessa: "Lenka, nuuuuu!"




Odessa: "Why you go and leave me like this?"
Mrs Ni: "A solid team effort is important to make anything work, same went with our stores on the Market. Our ancestors worked hard for that."
Min Hee: "We owe them a lot, yes. Or else I wouldn't even be sitting here."
Mr Ni: "Pretty interesting to think about..."




Captain Dockhatt: "Yea.. But not too much. Life'd be too sad fer me."

*Odessa shivers*

Odessa: "At least you'd still be alive..."




Odessa: ".. If.. If Min Hee wasn't you-know-where then.....- Ugh, that's too creepy to even think about..."
Min Hee: "..."
Odessa: "I guess it's for a reason Min Hee won that Heroes of Reality TV Award."
Mrs Ni: "You did win what?"




Odessa: "The title of biggest hero on reality TV!"
Mr Ni: "And that's why I am so proud of you, Min Hee!"
Min Hee: "Hee hee.. thanks dad."




Lucas: "Hi Euphelia."
Euphelia: "Hello there."
Lucas: "Wanna discuss suspec- hey..."
Euphelia: "What?"




Lucas: "Hey there little buddy!"
Lenka: "Yip yip!"
Lucas: "You're so cute aren't ya."
Lenka: "Yip yip!"




Lucas: "Did you know that Melinda can talk with Lenka?"
Euphelia: "She can?..."
Lucas: "She told me that a couple of days ago."
Euphelia: "... Normally I'd consider that impossible, but considering it's magic Melinda... anything goes."




Euphelia: "Melinda and I did talk a couple of times. Speaking of talking, you wanted to discuss suspects?"
Lucas: "Ayup. Where would the Assassin place themselves, Mahjong or Puzzle?"
Euphelia: "I could make an argument for both, though..."




Euphelia: "Eugene just walked by as well. If we can reel Wendell in as well we could have an alliance meeting."
Lucas: "Good idea, I'm for it. The more the merrier."
Euphelia: "That applies in this situation, yes..."
Lucas: "Hm?"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Living Area
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Meredith: "Ugh, seriously?! Being forced to work with you just makes me realise what a cuntbrain you are!"
Freya: "You don't even make the effort to listen to my thoughts on the game!"
Meredith: "Of course not, I can tell it's gonna be shit!"
Freya: "Only one way to find out, and that's by shutting off your edgy ego and listen!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "You know, they say that one way to discourage bad behavior in misbehaving children is to not acknowledge it at all. Since we have one very unruly child on board, I thought I'd put this theory to the test."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Living Area
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Pearl: "Like, they're getting sooo annoying now, it's unreal!"
Oliver: "Just ignore it. It's what I decided to do myself as well."
Pearl: "Yeah, of course that'd be a good idea.. but with all the noise they make, that's really hard to ignore isn't it?"
Oliver: "Unless your name is Hannes freakin' Valquist. Lost quite some respect for that man after yesterday, but just look at him."




*Hannes somehow snores through all the noise*




Pearl: "Yeah... At least it's good for his beauty sleep."
Oliver: "It might be his age."
Pearl: "Haha, no. Hannes Valquist, famous Simlympic athlete, on lunchtime naps? Lol!"
Oliver: "Just wait until you're 75 years old Pearl."




Euphelia: "I'd reckon it depends on how you life your life. Hannes still does extreme sports regularly I've heard."
Oliver: "Kinda surprised he didn't have a bad accident sooner."
Pearl: "Don't say that!"
Euphelia: "It's a risk."




Meredith: "What's actually stopping me from barging into the Ranking and just doing it on my own?"




Freya: "Jesus,-"
Meredith: "- Jesus ain't in here!-"
Freya: "- You are going to quit acting like a whiny little diaper pooper and stop calling me dumb names all the time, capiche?!"
Meredith: "You're a pathetic parasite!"




Pearl: "Hannes is my friend though, and I don't appreciate you talking about him like that right behind his back. There, said it."




Oliver: "Sorry Pearl."
Pearl: "Let's talk about something else instead."




Oliver: "Like.. Euphelia, what are you sketching?"
Euphelia: "... A sketch."
Oliver: "... What kind of sketch?"
Euphelia: "A sketch of something."




Oliver: "... And what is this something?"
Euphelia: "An object."
Iris: "I guess that's Euphelia for 'leave me alone'."
Euphelia: "Exactly."




*Unintelligible yelling and screaming is produced by the vocal chords of Freya and Meredith*




Pearl: "You know who does worry me more? Wendi and how she constantly pushes me down all the time."
Oliver: "I noticed that, she's getting to my nerves as well."
Pearl: "Like, does anyone here have an idea on how to get on her good side? What have I done?"




Euphelia: "Nothing. Wendi's clearly a narcissist or something - only out for her own advantage."
Oliver: "And now you're talking?"
Euphelia: "..."
Pearl: "That's reassuring..."




Iris: "Wendi has approached me before, to form a secret alliance. Though I don't trust her at all, like she's waiting to stab me in the back whenever she feels fit. I think she only aproaches people when she thinks she can gain something of them."
Pearl: "That doesn't surprise me actually. But she can gain something out of me, right?"
Iris: "She doesn't realise it though. Shame on her."
Oliver: "Do you think she actually could be the Assassin?"




Iris: "Maybe. She's mostly doing her own thing and not bothering bonding in the group, that could be a tell."
Meredith: "I'm gonna wreck you!"
Freya: "Pfft! Try it then, huh!"
Pearl: "If I ever get the chance to Switch her out for someone else, I will do so at once."




Iris: "Excellent.. Hey Pearl, there's something else I'd like to tell you."
Pearl: "Oh, really?"
Iris: "Well... The Watcher answered me!"
Pearl: "Really?!"





Iris: "Amazing isn't it?"
Pearl: "Oh my Watcher, that's so good for you. What did she say?"
Iris: "... It is a he now. He talked about a 'The Sims 4' and that we're in 'The Sims 3' and that Lilli's not reigning here and plastic hair and.. he told me that Lilli wanted me to just play and enjoy the game."
Pearl: "... Great! You have done nothing wrong, no need to worry!"




Meredith: "I'm gonna wreck you! And turn you into a zombie for my zombie horde! And then I'm gonna let you eat everyone you hold dear and then laugh as you are the one to kill the people you care about!"
Freya: "At least I have people that care about me!"
Meredith: "YOU FUCKING CUNT SHIT BITCH ASS!!!!"




Meredith: "STOP harrassing my sister at once!"




Meredith: "OOMPH!"










*Meredith fainst. She is knocked out*




Freya: "Ohmygosh!"




Freya: "Ohmygawsh ohmygawsh you K.O.'ed her with a single hit yaaaas!"
Pearl: "What the hell is going on here?"
Euphelia: "..."
Oliver: "Dude!"




Hannes: "She had it coming for a looong time."




Euphelia: "Just...."
Pearl: "That looks painful."
Oliver: "And I was a jerk for accidentally punching Eugene's face?"
Euphelia: "You did WHAT?!"




Min Hee: "Hannes Valquist! Report to the Diary Room at once!"
Hannes: "... Oh crap."
Oliver: "Karma."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Hannes: "I- I'm here as you called me to.."
Min Hee: "Hannes, your behaviour out there was unacceptable. And after the events of yesterday involving Oliver and Eugene, you should know that purposefully punching Meredith in the face is wrong."
Hannes: "... I'm sorry..."
Min Hee: "You should apologise to Meredith, not me. I believe it is warranted for you to receive a Strike* as disciplinary measure. Do you understand?"
Hannes: "... Yes."
Min Hee: "Do not let it happen again. You may leave the Diary Room now."
Hannes: "... Crap..."






Min Hee: "Jetsetters, it is time for the Ranking! One by one, I will call your names. When your name is called, you go and enter the Diary Room."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "Since Benjie told me he and Melinda ranked ___ and ___ and they got Eliminated, we won't consider them for now. That leaves us with either ___ or ___. I think ___ is more likely. What do you think?
Iris: "Yeah, could well be ___. But, there is one thing - what if ___'s the Assassin and I haven't noticed?"




*Pearl and Wendi put in their Ranking*




Ethan: "All the couples who we have voted for are still up there so we could just use the same suspects."
Kiki: "If it worked last time it might work again this time."





*Hannes and Jayda put in their Ranking*




 *Freya and Meredith put in their Ranking*




*Eugene and Wendell put in their Ranking*




Euphelia: "But what do the clues mean? I agree that we should include ___ because they seem somewhat linked to it."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Rooftop Playground
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Ethan: "Lucas is there."
Kiki: "That means that Eugene should also be almost there."
Freya: "Excellent. We almost got it done!"




Ethan: "Woo!"
Kiki: "Yeah--ah-- Ah-- Ah-"
Freya: "Kiki, no! They can't hear us now!"

*Kiki sneezes twice*




Kiki: "... Sorry guys..."
Ethan: "Look."




Ethan: "Eugene's there too."
Freya: "Great."
Kiki: "From here we can try to do things to set the mood better."




Eugene: ".. Wait.. Lucas?"




Lucas: "... Eugene? You're the one who wanted to meet me here?"
Eugene: "Ehm..."




Freya: "They've started talking..."




Lucas: "Wait, so you're telling me that you got an anonymous note to meet someone here as well?"
Eugene: "Yes, I did..."
Lucas: "That's.. funny. Could there be something behind it?"
Eugene: "Hmm..."




Euphelia: "... They're quite stubborn aren't they?"







Jayda: "Oh, hey guys!"
Kiki: "Ack!"
Jayda: "It's me, Jayda."
Kiki: "You startled me..."




Jayda: "Whatchu doin'?"
Kiki: "Can you keep a secret?"
Jayda: "Nope."
Kiki: "... We're trying to match Eugene and Lucas."




Jayda: "Whoa?... Oh, they're over there?"
Kiki: "Yeah... We're keeping an eye on them."
Jayda: "Sorry guys. But this ain't gonna work."




Freya: "Jay, don't be such a downer, when we steer things right we'll make it work."
Ethan: "Yeah. I mean, my brother's been through so much because of his sexuality, he deserves someone to love him."
Jayda: "I've become quite good friends with Eugene the past week. He told me he's not looking for love here or anywhere."
Kiki: "Oh really?"




Freya: "Oh, we'll convince him otherwise. Easy-peasy lemon-squeezy."
Jayda: "What are you-?"




Freya: "I got a plan!"







Freya: "Circum vertere rem!"

*The karaoke set floats and rotates itself to face Eugene and Lucas*




Freya: "Odessa, gimme a-"

*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*

Freya: "-.. Perfect timing!"







Freya: 
"You make me feel out of my element
Like I'm walkin' on broken glass
Like my worlds spinnin' in slow motion
And you're movin' too fast"




Freya: 
"Were you right, was I wrong
Were you weak, was I strong, yeah
Both of us broken, Caught in a moment
We lived and we loved
And we hurt and we joked, yeah"




                              Eugene: "..."
Lucas: "..."                              
Freya: 
"But the planets all aligned
When you looked into my eyes
And just like that
The chemicals react
The chemicals react"




Freya: 
"You make me feel out of my element
Like I'm drifting out to the sea
Like the tides pullin' me in deeper
Makin' it harder to breathe
We cannot deny, how we feel inside
We cannot deny"




Freya: 
"Were you right, was I wrong
Were you weak, was I strong, yeah
Both of us broken
Caught in a moment
We lived and we loved
And we hurt and we joked, yeah"




Freya: 
"But the planets all aligned
When you looked into my eyes
And just like that
The chemicals react
The chemicals react"




Freya: 
"Kaleidoscope of colors
Turning hopes on fire, sun is burning
Shining down on both of us
Don't let us lose it (don't let us lose it...)"




Freya: 
"Were you right, was I wrong
Were you weak, was I strong, yeah
Both of us broken
Caught in a moment
We lived and we loved
And we hurt and we joked, yeah"




Freya: 
"We lived
We loved
We hurt
We joked
We're right
We're wrong
We're weak
We're strong
We lived to love"




Freya: 
"But the planets all aligned
When you looked into my eyes
And just like that
Watch the chemicals react"





Freya: 
"And just like that
The chemicals react
(The chemicals react)"

Euphelia: "Poor thing. Nice try... but that's never going to work..."




Jayda: "... Sheet, they're looking at us now!"




*Euphelia points at the part where she thinks the Operation Lucas members are*

Lucas: "Ethan?! Freya and Jayda? And - is that Kiki? Wait a minute..."
Eugene: "And Phia?"
Lucas: "Euphelia too?! They're setting us up aren't they?!"




Kiki: "Caught in the act."
Jayda: "I know, Kiki. There's nothing more we can do."
Ethan: "Ace Ventura reference?"
Jayda: "Yup, I love that movie!"




Eugene: "These people are fun, they wanted to set me up with you, Lucas. I appreciate that, but no; I'm not exactly interested. Please don't get offended, Lucas, you're an interesting fella to hang out with but I just don't want to get into relationship with anyone just yet, this is mad, we've just met."




Lucas: "Oh.. It's not really your fault that they're toying with us."
Eugene: "So you're not offended?"
Lucas: "I can't blame you. I'm a little flabbergasted at them though."




Eugene: "Yeah... Pretty interesting that we're being shipped, but.. no."
Lucas: ".. It's typical that my brother's involved, he's constantly trying to get me a match. It's sometimes kinda annoying, but I do know he just wants me to be happy."
Eugene: "Yeah.. Good for you that he wants that for you. Though I'm skeptical about the idea that you need to be in a relationship in order to be happy."
Lucas: "Yeah, that's a pretty interesting thought. Just being in a place where I'm not judged for who I am is a big step up for me."




Ethan: "... What did Eugene just say to Lucas?"
Kiki: "I dunno, I can't read lips."
Ethan: "Shame. My girlfriend has learned to do that. Wish she was here."




Ethan: "- Wait, they're going away?!"
Freya: "Hand-in-hand?"
Ethan: "No, they split!"







Euphelia: "..."




Jayda: "Told ya."
Freya: "Where did we go wrong?"
Jayda: "You tried the wrong person, Eugene's simply not interested."
Ethan: "I wanted Lucas to have a shot at love though..."




Freya: "I should've shaken the tree first to let the blossom rain on them."
Jayda: "Freya, that's not the point..."

*Freya sighs*

Freya: "I'll put the karaoke thing back..."




Euphelia: "I've seen all that I had to see."




Ethan: "I guess our work here's over."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bedroom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Ethan: "Wait."




Ethan: "What are they doing?"







Ethan: "Psst, Jayda."
Jayda: "Hmm?"
Ethan: "I just saw the hosts walking there. We could try and listen in on their meeting."




Jayda: "Cool. Count me in!"
Ethan: "Psssht, not too loud."




Kiki: "What on earth are you two doing here?"
Ethan: "Listen in on the host meeting. You in as well?"
Kiki: "That's nuts, that's against the protocol."
Jayda: "Come on, we need a little excitement after the disaster we just had."




Ethan: "Perfect."




Kiki: "Are you insane? If they catch us we'll be in huge trouble, maybe even get kicked off!"
Jayda: "Yeah, so we better be quiet."
Kiki: "Am I the only one here with a sense of self-preservation?"
Jayda: "... Yup."
Kiki: "... I am surrounded by big idiots..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Outdoor Seating Area
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "Time for our host meeting, time to rehearse our schedule for the coming days."
Odessa: "The Assassin sent me their Elimination choice in a while ago. The poster is almost ready."
Lenka: "Yip yip!"
Min Hee: "I contacted the location for the Challenge tomorrow."




Captain Dockhatt: "Me job's starting soon again as well. Lookin' forward teh it."
Odessa: "The moon's almost full indeed."
Min Hee: "Only one more night..."




Captain Dockhatt: "Me's happy to be back on the Jetsetter again."
Odessa: "Yeah, this place is too crowded. Everybody sharing a bedroom is like really awkward at times."
Min Hee: "I agree, I sleep next to the Lafayette ladies. One of them is quite the heavy snorer."




Jayda: "Hey!"
Ethan: "Sssh... Did she say we're going back to the Jetsetter?"
Jayda: "Iiiinteresting."
Kiki: "Yes Jayda, you do snore."




Captain Dockhatt: "Me likes me own cabin with me reading me own maps with me own bottle o' whisky above all. Sleepin' in the bed for Apollo and Diana ain't as good."
Min Hee: "I feel the same."
Odessa: "Well, as long as Lenka's near I'm a happy camper."
Lenka: "Yip yip!"




Kiki: "Oh god... ah-... Ah--..."




Jayda: "Kiki, no!"




Host: "
Kiki: "Ah-- Aah- AAAAH--"
: "Wait, what's that sound?"




Kiki: "ACHOOO!! ACHOOO!!"
Jayda: "Shiiiiiit."




Min Hee: "Jayda, Kiki, is that you in there?"
Jayda: "..."
Min Hee: "You better be honest about this."




Kiki: ".. Sorry Min Hee. We were indeed listening on you."
Jayda: "Hey, what-"
Kiki: "They've caught us Jay, I'd rather not get in any more trouble than this."




Captain Dockhatt: "Well, lookie here. One matey's even on top o' the bunk."
Ethan: "... Crap."




Min Hee: "I am sorry, but this behaviour is a violation of the fairness protocol, you know. That means that, like Olive last season, I have to give the three of you a Strike* each."
Odessa: "That brings the total of naughty Jetsetters up to 4."

???: "GUYS! ELIMINATION PICTURE HERE!!"

Odessa: "Time for Drama! Hahah!"



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Living Area
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Odessa: "Did someone say Elimination picture?"
Min Hee: "It's time to say our goodbyes to two more innocent Jetsetter."




Odessa: "Oh, a welcome comittee."




Odessa: "Wait.. what?!"




Min Hee: "How is this even possible, we're the hosts?"
Odessa: "..."




Captain Dockhatt: "I'm sorry me young lasses, but this means yer Eliminated by the Assassin. Ye must say yer final goodbyes to teh Jetsetters."




Min Hee: "But.. I thought we had this covered in the protocol?"
Captain Dockhatt: ".. It just passed teh expiration date this afternoon. Host safety  protocol, you know."
Min Hee: "... My own quote being used agaisnt me..."




Odessa: "Well.. If we gotta say our goodbyes..."

*Odessa plants a big kiss on Lenka's face*

Wendi: "Blegh, you actually kiss that thing?"




Min Hee: "Well.. I guess the show ends here for us. Not sure how you'll handle no host, but right..."
Captain Dockhatt: "Me's still here. Me could host fer ye."
Odessa: "Right. Until I find my lawyer that is."




Captain Dockhatt: "Time to leave Jetset, ladies."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Side of the Road
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Captain Dockhatt: "Well..."




Captain Dockhatt: "Why do yeh think the Assassin decided to keelhaul the host duo?"
Min Hee: ".. I have no idea and I have no idea whether that's even possible. But we will get to the bottom of this."




Odessa: "Yeah, just wait until my lawyer does his thing. He's gonna wreck."
Captain Dockhatt: "Oh... Eh, lookie there, cool Ferrari!"




Captain Dockhatt: "The 7th and 8 person to leave Jetset this season: Min Hee Ni and Odessa Wolff!"















*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Captain Dockhatt: "Mweheheheh. Can't believe they fell fer it."




Captain Dockhatt: "Fer what I hear y'all ask? Have ye checked the date?"




Captain Dockhatt: "HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!"



* Hannes, Ethan, Kiki and Jayda's Rankings were handed in after the first Strike mark, without any extension requests. Reminder to the reallife players: You have a week to discuss the Ranking and hand it in. Please make use of that time and don't wait until the last moment to contact your fellow players.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
To Be Continued Tomorrow
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



No comments:

Post a Comment