7 June 2020

Episode 22 - Pressure Cooking




Previously on






*
*
*
*
*




In an attempt to prove herself to be more than just a clumsy Fairy, Freya has come to the decision to take a new course on gathering information from the rest.

Freya: "Karma has bit me in the butt too many times now, it is time for me to get power into my hands. This form will allow me to spy on the others and find out if anyone hides something they don't want us to know about. It is time to prove that Freya Valquist indeed deserves to be in the Top 5!"




Lucas: "If there's anyone of us who would play the Assassin in the spotlight role, it's Freya. So I'm absolutely not ruling her out."
Freya: "Interesting..."
Kiki: "I'm thinking of Freya as a friend, but she'd be a friend who'd be the one to toy a little with our minds for the fun and thrill of it."
Lucas: "Yeah, true."




Early that afternoon the group was thrown in a new Challenge - a race against the clock to trust each other and correctly solve a handful of logical riddles.

Odessa: "One lap on the track of the Gran Giro is close to 5 kilometers long. Your vehicle will be driving 25 kilometers per hour, which means that it'll take around 12 minutes to finish a lap. There is a way to slow down your travelling speed. Every time you gather all pieces of a riddle and solve it correctly on the PC in the bus, your speed will lower with 5 kilometers per hour."




Odessa: "If you lock in an answer incorrectly however, you will get a 45 second penalty and the incorrectly answered riddle cannot be corrected later on. If you manage to solve 5 riddles before crossing the finish line, you have successfully passed the Challenge and earned §100.000."




Oliver: "Found it!'" 
Freya: "Goodie, I got mine here too!"
Freya: "For the time we wait for Lucas, Kiki and Phia we could try to put fitting pieces together already."
Oliver: "Oh, your and my pieces make up the sock problem. It's commonly taught as an example of the Pigeonhole Principle in discrete math."




And despite a few roadblocks in the group's efforts, the Challenge was won in the end, netting the group the promised §100.000.

Oliver: "Q: It is very dark in your bedroom and you want to grab 2 socks of the same colour from your drawer, which contains 24 red, 24 yellow, 24 green and 24 blue socks. How many socks should you get from my drawer to have at least 2 socks with matching colours? A: 5"
'The Steg': "Congratulations. You got one riddle correct."
Oliver: "Yes! We got one!"



Lucas: "I believe my first one is 20."
Freya: "Q: A street has 100 houses. The houses are numbered 1 to 100. How many nines are there in all those numbers? A: 11 Times (9, 19, 29, 39, 49, 59, 69, 79, 89, 99)."
'The Steg': "The computer has now been locked for 45 seconds. You cannot put in any new answers until that time is over."
Euphelia: "You forgot 90!"
Freya: "Wait, what? Oh fudge, I might have an idea what the problem is..."




Euphelia: "A kilometer south. A kilometer to the east. The man then returned to his cabin by walking 1 kilometer to the north. This is only achievable on the north pole. Therefore, the bear is a polar bear and is white. My guess."
'The Steg': "Congratulations Jetsetters, you have officially won the Riddle Race and earned 100.000 Simoleons for the Jetsetter's stash!"




On the sidelines, Odessa found her own Challenge to undertake, and it concerned a certain young race driver...

Jock: "Now if only someone could bring me a ChocaFox™ that'd be GREAT."
Odessa: "Oh, I could bring you a ChocaFox! I love those."
Jock: "Whoa? Excuse me but, uh, are you a fan?"
Odessa: "Yeah, you can say I'm a fan of yours."

*Odessa winks*




Jock: "Wait, you're from Jetset aren't you? You're Min?"
Odessa: "... I'm Odessa, Min Hee's just left with the contestants."
Jock: "Oh.. So you're done filming? The track is clear?"
Odessa: "We're done filming."
Jock: "Great! I need to do a test run with my ChocaFox™ Formula Sim car. Thanks!"




Odessa:
"'Cause you're my man
But baby you don't know it yet
Why can't you be mine"




Another Jetsetter who's expecting a challenge is Oliver, after a literal clash with Kiki made her decide to assist him in overcoming his germophobia. 

Kiki: "OH CRAP!"
Oliver: "SHIT! What have you done?!!?"
Kiki: "OHMYWATCHER, I'm so sorry!"
Oliver: "OH SWEET WATCHER, IT'S ALL OVER ME! It's all so sticky and impure! I have to get all my clothes washed and I have to wash myself to get all of this filth off of me!"

*Oliver begins to hyperventilate*




Kiki: "How about we get you and your clothes washed up and you can tell me all about it? Just breathe and relax. Nobody ever died because of a little mess."
Oliver: "Um, the Black Death ring a bell?"
Kiki: "Oliver, I think you need to learn to chill. You can't just go on living the rest of your life like this. I have a plan!"
Oliver: "I'm not going to like this, am I?"




Luckily not all challenge are causing roadbumps for the Jetsetters though, as the mystery of Captain Dockhatt's missing locket has finally been solved and is about to be returned if all goes well.

Captain Dockhatt: "Did ye happen to see me locket lyin around somewhere on board?"
Euphelia: ".. Yes.. I saw it lying around."
Dockhatt: "Ya did?!"
Euphelia: "Yes. I didn't know whose property it was, so I... kept it around until the rightful owner would claim it."




Captain Dockhatt: "Anyways, it'sa very worthful thing teh me. Did ye see that picture in it?"
Euphelia: "... No?"
Captain Dockhatt: "A picture of me fine Kweenie! Teh finest vessel this ol' sea dog has ever sailed. ..... Me lost it when ye were still a young 'un. Then all me had left was that locket..."
Euphelia: "Time you finally got it back, I'll get you to my room. It's been days?"
Captain Dockhatt: "Days? It's been 18 years, lightning bombs!"



With only 5 Jetsetters on board, the network of truths and lies spanning between the 5 remaining Jetsetters is growing and gaining more layers and threads. Will the Jetsetters be able to figure out THE truth among the web of lies blurring their perceptions? Which yarns are going to get tied into aggravating knots? Which strands have to be carefully cut off by the Assassin to help their game? And where in the web is the fuse to a bomb about to explode?

*
*
*

20 PLAYERS, 10 TWINS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS






*
*
*
*
*



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "Honestly if it wasn't for the game itself and the one friend I still have here, I probably would be excited to be Eliminated as soon as possible. My attempt to make amends with Euphelia didn't work at all. As expected she didn't even give me a chance to make amends, so I'm honestly not putting my effort in her anymore, it just ain't worth it. If she wanted to be friend-ish with me, she would talk to me, so I'm honestly over it."




Freya: "Also I lost a lot of respect for Lucas. He is apparently spreading around that I sabotaged the Challenge on purpose despite him even suggesting the right answer. Lucas, as far as I am aware you had every chance to answer that stupid riddle yourself, and what did you do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! And don't even try to tell me that you just wanted to observe. We are at the top 5, observing at this point is just a lame excuse to be lazy. I know I am failing at every single challenge so far, but at least I'm trying to be productive! "




Freya: "With Kiki I actually feel more upset that she thinks I'm just using our friendship to toy with her for fun. I mean I can understand why she would think that, but it really hurts me because out of everybody, I feel like she is the only true friend I have left in here."




Freya: "For now I won't confront them about it, it would open too many cards of mine which I don't want right now, and the spying is actually working very well so far, I actually got a lot of interesting information out of it, so I wanna continue with it, even though it isn't the most moral thing to do. I'm just going to try and still work with both Lucas and Kiki, even though my guts tell me to tell Lucas how shady he really is."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Host Bedroom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "Morning Odessa."
Odessa: "Sup."
Min Hee: "Whatcha doing?"




Odessa: "Just googling fun stuff. We only have the Ranking today, not much to do."
Min Hee: "Yes, that's always nice. We got every Challenge arranged from now on, so we can just watch it all play out and smile."
Odessa: "Hahaha. Poor Jetsetters. All that stuff we're throwing at them."




Min Hee: ".. Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for them. But yeah, the game itself is hard, especially now."
Odessa: "That's the part that I love the most about hosting: watching them all jump through the hoops we're holding up for them."
Min Hee: "Okay..."




Min Hee: "I'll go and check on them now, I'll see you around?"
Odessa: "Sure. See ya later!"
Min Hee: "Bye!"




Odessa: "Oooh never thought I'd be into racing, but he's GOOD."

*Odessa scrolls through her google image search results*




Odessa: "He's so cute, isn't he Lenka?"
Lenka: ".. yawwwwwww..."
Odessa: "He's almost as cute as you!"
Lenka: "Yip yip!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "Oh man. Who knew I would make it this far? A lot has happened in these past few weeks. Obviously my lowest point was seeing both my brother and...someone special to me be the Assassin's first victims. But I think without my brother, I was able to break a little bit out of my shell and make some new friends on this boat. Benjie tends to be in the spotlight when we're together. Whether it was with his film club friends in high school, or being the hot lifeguard that people always stare at back home, hahaha. If I leave now, it wouldn't be so bad. From lockets to lost Foxes to nasty witches, it's been quite a ride."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Modern Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Captain Dockhatt knocks on the door*

Captain Dockhatt: "Euphelia, ye got me locket ready?"




Euphelia: "Uh, almost! Just gotta grab it from my drawer!"
Captain Dockhatt: "Yess! Me's coming in!"
Euphelia: "Oh..."




Euphelia: "Oh!"




Euphelia: ".. Hello Captain."
Captain Dockhatt: "Hello me matey."
Euphelia: "One second please..."

*Euphelia quickly grabs the locket from the drawer*




Captain Dockhatt: "One billion lightning bombs, there she is! Me last memory of me Kweenie!"




Euphelia: "Here you go!"
Captain Dockhatt: "Ye have no idea how much this be meaning to me, landlubber! Thank ya!"




Euphelia: "Quickly, before he sees anything else..."
Captain Dockhatt: "Whatcha saying?"
Euphelia: "Glad to see you so happy."




Captain Dockhatt: "Yee.. Me's gotta show this to that Oliver matey, he's been helpin' me fer ages to retrieve this treasure."
Euphelia: "Bye Captain."




Euphelia: "He didn't seem to notice anything off in there..."




Captain Dockhatt: "Why does an adult lass have a pouch o' marbles with her?..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "If I had to sum up my experience in here, it would be a total roller coaster, which is not a bad thing. I entered as a ditsy 75 year old fairy, which hasn't changed that much, especially looking at my track record. But you know, for a ditsy fairy I did make it very far. I also learned that I'm quite the good observer, especially during my... erm, spying, hehe. Of course my ride here wasn't always easy, like the feuds I had with some of the others, but the good things are much more prominent..."




Freya: "Like the fact that I could win this whole thing, which is crazy. I also met so many amazing people, like Apollo, Jayda, Ethan, Kiki and Lucas, even though I'm still mad at him. My favourite moment would have to be all the moments Han and I spent with the others and just had a great time without worrying about the game. There is a chance I might leave today, which would be sad, but I am content with it due to coming way further than expected, and that is honestly a win for me."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "So... what's your test going to be? Please don't let it be too dirty and germy..."




Kiki: "Nothing too big: This gnubb set has been standing here outside for a few days already. I will throw my stick and knock out one of those bunnies. Then you just have to pick it up and put it right back with your bare hands. You ready for this?"




Oliver: "... I hope so..."




Kiki: "Here goes!"










Kiki: "There we go. All you now have to do is to place that bunny there with your bare hands."




Oliver: "..."




Oliver: "... Are you sure about that?"




Kiki: "Yes Oliver, I'm sure you can do this."




Oliver: "Oh sheesh, what have I gotten myself in to?"







Kiki: "Show those germs you're stronger and better than them!"




Oliver: ".... She's right..."




Oliver: "... Here goes...."







Kiki: "Yes, he's doing it!"




Captain Dockhatt: "There ye are matey! I got me locket back!"
Oliver: "WHOAAAH!!!"




Oliver: "HOLY MOLY DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!"




Captain Dockhatt: "Ye okay, landlubber?"
Oliver: "... No, not at all now..."




Captain Dockhatt: "Ye need somethin'?"
Oliver: "... Yeah, some peace and quiet now.. No offense."







Kiki: "Well... That's all for Oliver's germ therapy so far."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Euphelia: "The only thing I’ve missed so far from home would probably be my comfy bed, which to be honest isn’t even that far away from where I am currently situated at: just a few minutes’ drive from Jetsetter. But dang, how I wish the producers could have allowed me to return home just so I could sleep on it for even a few hours. This bed in my room feels like sand paper, nothing like the one I borrowed from Catarina Vanderburg back in Hidden Springs."




Euphelia: "Anyway, the show. I can’t believe it’s going to be over soon. I think I’ve made it quite far but I really wished my brother could have stayed on for a bit longer. As much as I’m reluctant to admit, it gets kinda boring without him shielding social engagements away from me so I could focus more on my own projects. Ironically, to be on this show was originally his idea and he somehow managed to leave the show earlier. Well, might as well finish what he leaves behind, I guess. Eugene, if you’re watching this, you owe me one big time."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Karaoke Bar
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lucas: "Come on, come on, come on!"




Lucas: "Don't let me down now, Zombie-slay Jayne!"




Freya: "Aha, there you are!"
Lucas: "NO!"
Freya: "We need to talk."




Lucas: "Great timing, I just went game over."
Freya: "Oh, sorry."
Lucas: "It's okay, the controls of that game were just bad. No wonder Meredith hated it."
Freya: "Oof, tell me about it."




Lucas: "But hey, you wanted to talk?"




Freya: "Yeah.. What do you think of the current game situation?"
Lucas: "It's kinda difficult."
Freya: "How do you mean?"




Lucas: "I don't think I have things to say that aren't pretty obvious to everyone else."
Freya: "And with that you're saying...?"
Lucas: "It's really late in the game now, everything that can be shared is common knowledge. And all things that are not might just be the things that help us get into the final 3 if we keep it to ourselves."




Freya: "... So you're saying that you don't intend on sharing anything with me?"
Lucas: "Err..."
Freya: "What if I simply told you outright that I am not the Assassin?"




Freya: "You can trust me, I'm not going to mess around with you."
Lucas: "... It's not trust. I'd rather be keeping my cards to myself."
Freya: "Hmm, then why not?




Lucas: "I feel that I need to keep some secrets. Kinda like staying in the closet, haha."
Freya: "Hahaha... So you're hiding something from me then?"
Lucas: "Maybe I do, maybe I don't..."




Freya: "Oh really... I thought the two of us were working together?"
Lucas: "Did we ever?"
Freya: "We talked stuff through on a few occasions."




Lucas: "..."




Lucas: "... I think that was with Ethan?"
Freya: "Nah, I'm not talking about Ethan, I'm talking about you and me."
Lucas: "Outside of your gang trying to set me up with Eugene I can't recall interactions between us."




Freya: "I remember us talking stuff in the kitchen, you were baking pizza."
Lucas: ".... Oh right. Forgot about that."
Freya: "Yup, that's what I was talking about. We exchanged some suspects there."




Lucas: "Hmm, now I remember... We mostly just told each other we couldn't be the Assassin though."
Freya: "... We did."
Lucas: "But yeah, even when you're not the Assassin, you're still a strong opponent in this game, maybe the strongest around."




Freya: "Hmm, okay... But so are you to me."
Lucas: "You think so?"
Freya: "Silent waters run deep they say."




Freya: "Speaking of waters, I could use a drink. It's hot today."
Lucas: "Yeah, something cold, maybe an ice tea?"

*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*





Odessa:
Black coffee




Odessa: 
I'm your coffee gal




Odessa:
Here it c---
Lucas: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"




Odessa: "... What?"




Lucas: "... Not a big coffee fan."
Freya: "Yeah... I'm hyper enough without caffeine."
Odessa: "Sowwy!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lucas: “Who would have thought a gay boy like me would be in the final group here... not anyone back home would have thought I could even beat Ethan! I've grown so much during this time, I mean I look so different from when I started here... I’ve made so many friends now too... and well I’ve worked hard to get this far, I can taste the win in my mouth already.”



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Back Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Min Hee: "So, how's your day been so far Oliver?"




Oliver: ".. Could be better, Kiki tried to get me into germ therapy."
Min Hee: "Germ therapy?"
Oliver: "She tried to make me pick up one of those gnubb blocks on the deck."




Min Hee: "Oh, aha.. And how did that go?"
Oliver: "Ehh... Difficult. I almost got to the point of actually doing it, but then Captain Dockhatt came in and startled me."
Min Hee: "Yikes, that didn't go well in the end I hear..."




Oliver: "Yeah... Though he did look me up to thank me for helping him find his locket."
Min Hee: "That's right, he was really excited about that during our recent host meeting."
Oliver: "Colour me not surprised by that. Turns out Euphelia found the locket in the end."




Euphelia: "Did someone there mention my name?"
Min Hee: "We did, Euphelia. I'd like to thank you for helping Captain Dockhatt out."
Euphelia: "You're welcome. Just did my duty. Now I'd like to go back to sketching please."




Min Hee: "You do so."




Min Hee: "While we enjoy the sunny Italian sun."




Kiki: "Oh, hey guys!"




Min Hee: "Hello."
Kiki: "Went for a run, not the best idea with this warm weather."
Oliver: "Yeah, I can smell that."




Kiki: "Hey, watch your words there sir. I was going to hit the showers anyways."
Oliver: "Good. I might have one today as well."
Kiki: "Can't blame you, the weather's hot today."
Min Hee: "Just make sure that you're ready soon. There's a Ranking coming up in a bit."




Kiki: "Oh god, the shower might have to wait after that then."
Oliver: "That's gross..."
Min Hee: "Hmm, just make sure you do so before dinner, we arranged something special tonight."
Kiki: "Ooh that sounds exciting! What's on the menu?"




Min Hee: "That's a surprise..."
Euphelia: "I bet someone will be Eliminated just like last season?"
Min Hee: "... No comment."
Kiki: "Oof... way to add to the suspense, Euphelia."




Euphelia: "It's Euphelia for you, Kiki."
Kiki: "... That's what I said?"
Euphelia: "You did?"
Kiki: "Yeah, I said it."




Euphelia: "Huh.. Must be in the drawing zone too much then. Good."
Kiki: "I'll see ya around!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "This season has been EPIC! I've met so many wonderful and wacky people and I have enjoyed every moment about it. Overall, this season has been interesting- I've been keeping my eye out for everyone and I've miraculously got through to the top five! The Challenges have been so much fun and I wouldn't change anything about this experience. I'm happy that I'm sat with these four people in the top five, they're all awesome! I have my suspicions on who the Assassin is, I just hope I'm not wrong because I don't want to go home."





Odessa (through the intercom): "Jetsetters, it is time for the Ranking! One by one, I will call your names. When your name is called, you go and enter the Theatre."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Theatre
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Please play this music to set the tone for the Ranking*




*Euphelia puts in her Ranking*




Oliver: "I'm sticking with my gut. If I'm wrong, I suppose it's better than being right and changing to a wrong suspect."




Freya: "HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN THIS BLIND?!?! The answer was right before me the whole time. Spying might be my new hobby, haha."




*Lucas puts in his Ranking*




*Kiki puts in her Ranking*



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Dining Area
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Captain Dockhatt: "Grill'd Salmon, me favourite! This is me lucky day!"




Kiki: "Yeah, I gotta agree, the cooking is really good!"
Euphelia: "I wonder who cooked this? Looks and tastes the local style."
Min Hee: "We had caterers to do the job. It's not like last season where the two best cooks both made it to the final three."
Euphelia: "That explains."




Oliver: "By the way, I wanted to say sorry for running away like that this morning. I'm happy that all the efforts paid off and you're a happy captain once again."
Captain Dockhatt: "Yeah, me's happier than a dolphin."
Lucas: "Congrats captain! Good to hear that."
Captain Dockhatt: "Thanks, ye matey."




Freya: "Glad I'm having good spaghetti today, I'd say a trip to Italy can't be complete without spaghetti and pizza."
Odessa: "True. Well, and pasta maybe."
Lucas: "Better not made by Frankie."
Freya: "Ayup."




Oliver: "Thank goodness that guy is gone for ages, can't imagine how my time would've been if he was still sitting at this table?"
Lucas: "Hmm, he was originally matched to Ethan if I recall things correctly..."
Odessa: "Yup, he was. The start of this season was a mess with both the Starr and Belcastro twins dropping out.
Oliver: "Hopefully you can make next year start off better."




Kiki: "Can't believe we've been in this game for 3 weeks already. Time flies..."
Min Hee: "Four more days and then we'll meet everyone again for the grand finale reunion."
Kiki: "I miss home. Four more days and then I'll see dad and Jayda again. If I stick around that is."
Euphelia: "1 in 3 shot if you're Nominated. And it's a 3 in 5 shot to be Nominated."




Min Hee: "Odessa, time's ready?"




Odessa: "Ready as can be."
Min Hee: "Okay. Dockhatt, time to say your spiel."




Captain Dockhatt: "Me?"
Odessa: "Yup."
Captain Dockhatt: "Ahem... Landlubbers!"




Captain Dockhatt: "Me thinks ye've been a very good bunch of Jetsetters... Ye been floating around in the murky and swirly sea that is Jetset fer one-and-half fortnights, and ya all deserve to make it this far in ye own ways. But yet it's another time teh say goodbye to one of ya. And, just like last year, me's gotten the questionable honour to announce the bad news..."




Captain Dockhatt: "Unlike last year, me does not know yet who of ya is about to be keelhauled by the Assassin. That news is about to be written in teh horizons behind me..."

*In the background the sound of fireworks launching can be clearly heard*



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*








Oliver: "Oh shoot."




Captain Dockhatt: "..... I'm sorry matey... Ye gotta come with me now..."




Lucas: "No, my buddy!"




Oliver: "... It's what it is, guys. Good luck and lots of wisdom."







* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Side of the Road
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Captain Dockhatt: "Me's sorry matey... After all ye did fer me and then me's the one telling ye to go home. Me day was so great and then this came and ruined it."




Oliver: "It's alright. You're just the messenger, it's not like you asked for me to go."
Captain Dockhatt: "Yer right at that.. But bein' the messager's still rotten, ye know?"
Oliver: "I can imagine that..."




Oliver: "But it's what it is. To repeat myself from my lookback confessional today: it wouldn't be so bad if I left today, and I'm at peace with how things are going."
Captain Dockhatt: "... In a way that be very wholesome teh say."




Oliver: "Yeah.. I accomplished quite a lot being on Jetset. Had to face my fears a few times. Kiki tried some therapy with me today on that, and even though I sadly couldn't pass her session, I'm considering to try finding something at home. Can't say that about everyone this year."
Captain Dockhatt: "Yeah... Outta everyone this year ya outlasted yer twin for the longest, he left at day 6, and yer leaving at day 22. How's that feeling?"




Oliver: "Pretty good, I feel like I've had the chance to prove myself to the world in this game. Even though we do get along now doesn't mean there's a bit of sibling rivalry going on between us, and I like it that I won this battle."
Captain Dockhatt: "Hmm, Now yer talkin'. Yer won several battles on Jetset as well, but here's sadly where the war ends for ye. Thanks fer being here Oliver."
Oliver: "It was a pleasure in the end."




Captain Dockhatt: "16th keelhauled: Oliver Grieswald."















* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Dining Area
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lucas: "Jesus Assassin, seriously? He was my best buddy in this game and now he's GONE. Thanks a lot..."




Kiki: "Yeah... I had plans to help him overcome his fear of dirt a bit the coming few days. Guess that won't be happening anymore now."
Euphelia: "He was one of the most sane and reliable guys to have around. He wasn't acting very suspicious. But that got to the point that you might be wondering if he was playing a careful-"




Freya: "Nah, he did his best so much with Challenges and all, he had his Elimination coming a LONG way. Any person could see he was clearly not the Assassin. And so, out of everyone here he deserved it the most to leave now."
Odessa: "Ooh, savage!"




Lucas: "Freya, take that back."
Freya: "What? But it's true, no way the Assassin's going to bring people like him to the finale. He played a bad game there."
Lucas: "Shut up, I can't use that negativity around Oliver. He was one of my only few friends here."




Freya: "Well, for someone demanding less negativity you sure aren't being positive yourself there."
Lucas: "Hey!"
Freya: "What, just showing the truth."




Kiki: "Okay guys, calm down. We shouldn't be getting into petty fights like this. Not after someone's been Eliminated."
Min Hee: "Yeah, she's right."




Euphelia: "Freya does have a point about Lucas there though. No need to get so negative about just a game!"
Min Hee: "... Not helping."
Lucas: "Hey, just hear me out..."




Lucas: "... I just feel like he's one of the few friends that I made in life. And you know me, I'm not too good at making friends in general so it just sucks to see one go! And I'm just pissed about that okay? And I don't appreciate people who try and manipulate me when I'm like this!"




Freya: "Manipulate, who's manipulating the situation here?"
Euphelia: "Yeah. Welcome to Jetset."
Lucas: "... Don't start with me."
Odessa: "This is gonna be fun..."




Lucas: "Freya, NO. You are trying to manipulate things here. Like you've done all season long. Trying to push people in certain social places, see how things roll and use that for you own benefit!"
Freya: "That's not the kind of person I am, Lucas!"
Lucas: "Yes you are! Your whole thing against Meredith, and right before she leaves you go and make up and shame us for hating on her where you've been her arch enemy!-"




Freya: "-How could I know she would be leaving, I just wanted to bury the hatchet!-"
Lucas: "-And that thing with setting me up with Eugene! Most of it was your bidding as well!"
Freya: "That wasn't just me, Kiki there and your own brother Ethan were also part of it!"




Kiki: "Hey, don't drag me into this okay?!"
Euphelia: "Don't deny it now Kiki, I was the only one here who foresaw that Operation Lucas thing turning into a fiasco."
Kiki: "This conversation is heading towards drama and I don't like that direction!"




Lucas: "Point is, Freya, whenever drama happens you always happen to be behind the wheel of it! So just admit it Freya, you're manipulative and have been the entire game! Admit it!"
Freya: "I just go out there and socialise with everyone, Lucas! Instead of keeping to myself. And well, then I sometimes do have to deal with drama! Happens when you go out there!"




Freya: "But besides, maybe YOU are the manipulative one! Shy, an underdog, a VERY clever and sharp mind... You could easily play the meek card and then slightly nudge and plant seeds and steer people from there on out without them knowing it! Just like now..."
Lucas: "Look, she's pushing the blame on me! Just shows again that YOU are the manipulative one!"




Euphelia: "Well, to be honest you DO have qualities to be manipulative, Lucas."
Lucas: "You're not helping, Euphelia!"
Euphelia: "Why would I help you? Why would I help either of you? You're the ones getting into an argument together, so why should I get involved?"




Kiki: "Well, you did happen to side with Freya and push Lucas a bit that way, Euphelia. So don't back out now!"
Euphelia: "Whoa, what happened to Kiki 'This conversation is heading to drama and I don't like it'?"
Kiki: "No. This is Kiki 'Take responsibility for your actions' speaking. So, why are you pushing against Lucas?"




Euphelia: "It's because I need to see both sides of a coin before I can see who is right here."
Kiki: "..... So you're not going to help me calm things down?"
Euphelia: "Maybe not. Not yet."
Kiki: "Thanks..."




Lucas "Typically Euphelia, doesn't actually care about anything but her own little world."
Euphelia: "Oh, you know perfectly well what you're talking about, funny how we used to work together so well because we're so similar?"
Lucas: "Well, I didn't blow it off in the end, right?"
Euphelia: "I had reasons, you went straight into the spotlight with that twist."




Lucas: "I didn't even ask for that twist to happen."
Euphelia: "Unless you're the Assassin and you knew it'd be coming up."
Freya: "Ooooof.. Very good point there."
Lucas: "Do you really think that Assassin Lucas would put himself into the spotlight like that? He'd crack under the pressure."




Freya: "Reverse psychology, Lucas. I think you're much more clever than you want us to believe you are and that you CAN handle that pressure."
Lucas: "..... What? Why would you say that?"
Freya: "Because this is Jetset, Lucas. And everyone is telling things to one person, and then they turn around to claim something completely different to the next person."




Freya: "Like this: a little birdie told me that you and Kiki were talking behind my back in the hot tub yesterday about me being the type who'd happily toy with people's minds for the fun and thrill of it!"
Lucas: "... I never, never, NEVER said that!"
Freya: "You didn't?... Kiki, did you say that then?!"
Kiki: "...... Freya, I don't know WHO told you that, but you shouldn't believe everything you hear."




Euphelia: "I told her that. I overheard you say that to Lucas."
Kiki: ".... What?! That's not true!"
Euphelia: "My own ears don't deceive me, Kiki."
Kiki: "... If it were true, where were you standing while supposedly listening in on us?"




Euphelia: "... Here, Dining Deck. Good view on the hot tub down there and the roof blocks you view to here."
Kiki: "....... Fine, I did say that. Though I think Freya is more of a prankster that way, than someone who'd manipulate people for her own advantage. Hence the fun and thrill part."
Euphelia: "And now you're suddenly the honest Kiki again."




Kiki: "It's so easy to make me look mean-spirited when you cut out the context, Euphelia."
Freya: "Kiki, Kiki... So it's true?"
Kiki: "... It is. But as I said, Euphelia probably tore it out of context. Don't underestimate her ability to manipulate words and people."
Freya: "Jesus..."




Lucas: "..."
Euphelia: "All four of us can be manipulative bastards. Even you, Kiki, I've seen you in action today..."
Kiki: "..... But some people here are bigger manipulative bastards than others, Euphelia."




Min Hee: "Okay, take a calm breath people...The end of the season is one of the hardest parts of Jetset.,,,"




Min Hee: "... Especially when all the marbles are at stake. But don't forget that in the end this is just a game. And while I get that everyone here wants to unmask the Assassin, or tries to hide their identity, it's important to realise that there are more important things in the world than winning a game."




Captain Dockhatt: "Wise words ye got there Min Hee."
Min Hee: "Ah, welcome back captain. They were much needed here..."
Captain Dockhatt: "Hmm, me sees..."




Captain Dockhatt: "Yer words just got me an idea, lightning bombs. Me saw today that me matey Euphelia had a pouch o' marbles in her drawer. Maybe we could be havin' a marble tournament tomorrow?"
Odessa: "Cool! Shame Jayda lost hers, she still owes me five of them."
Kiki: "Poor Jayda, she's had them since she was 9 and she's lost them..."
Euphelia: "Err, no thanks, I'd rather not captain."




Kiki: "... Wait... Phia..."
Euphelia: "It's Euphelia for you."
Kiki: "May I have a closer look at those marbles of yours?"
Euphelia: "Not if you keep calling me Phia."




Kiki: "Fine... Euphelia, may I please have a closer look at those marbles of yours?"
Euphelia: "... That's still a no, I'm afraid."
Kiki: "....."




Kiki: "... I'm tired after the whole discussion. I think I'm gonna go to bed soon."




Euphelia: "Wait, you're going to bed?"
Kiki: "... Yes."
Euphelia: "I think I'll go to my room as well, get ready for the night."
Kiki: "Hmm... Good night, Euphelia Nightingale."




Euphelia: "Goodnight, Kiki Lafayette."




 Captain Dockhatt: "Me shouldna started about them marbles."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 22
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



No comments:

Post a Comment