23 September 2019

Episode 13 - Forgiveness?




Previously on





*
*
*
*
*




For the first Challenge of the past two days the Jetsetters were rearranged in new duos, and had to figure out how well they knew eachother's tastes in objects.

Meredith: "Got your eye on something, hm?!"
Iris: "Err..."
Euphelia: "..."




Freya: "Soo... What do you think?"
Ethan: "It's not mine. Neither Lucas'."
Freya: "Let me rephrase it - whose do you think it is?"
Ethan: "Flowers... one of the girls maybe?"




After some money-costing mistakes were made during the game, especially around friends turned partners Ethan and Freya, the aftermath discussion turned things sour between them.

Ethan: "Hmm, what helped out with that is Freya not claiming her own object as hers. We took a lot of time figuring out the sunflowers and now it turns out to be yours all along! What's with that?"
Freya: "Sorry?"
Ethan: "And now to think of it, your say caused us to mess up on pretty much all objects that weren't me or Lucas'."
Freya: "I'm not the only one who outed wrong ideas though. And you agreed with the wrong suggestions, if you really disagreed with me you could've said something about it."
Ethan: "Luckily the others fixed our stuff though."




Freya: "You're one of the few sane people around. But people like Odessa, she's clearly abusing her hosting power. And Min Hee, her mother and therefore responsible for raising her, doesn't even do much about it!"
Kiki: "Yeah, I'm worried about her too."
Freya: "She's gonna crash, just wait for it. Then we have Oliver, who just got a stick up his butt. And then there's Ethan, out of everyone, who goes and publicly calls me out and accuses me of sabotaging after that Challenge yesterday. I've had it with him for a bit, and I've had it with everyone else accusing eachother! Can't we just, like, peacefully get along with eachother for a second?"




The afternoon after said Challenge, the Jetsetter arrived at the town that lays their scene for the final half of the season.



The Jetsetter's next destination is Monte Vista






Min Hee: "So, what do you think of the town so far?"
Ethan: "It's really nice so far, Italy's pretty much the birth place of modern Western culture, isn't it?"
Kiki: "As in, the jump from Medieval Europe to the Renaissance?"
Min Hee: "Like that, yup. A lot of the new ideals of the age root in Italy."




This change in environment to a fashionable location inspired Lucas to change his look with the help of his former duo partner and fashion designer Euphelia.

Euphelia: "Hmm... Let's take a look at you. What colour would you say fits your person the best?"
Lucas: "Blue I guess? ... Yeah, blue. A tiny bit more in-your-face than this shirt."
Euphelia: "Hmm, I can work with that. Accessories?"
Lucas: "... Could you maybe dye my hairblue as well, please?...  Screw my parents' beliefs, I should wear something with a rainbow. It's who I am."









The Jetsetter's first Challenge on Italian ground involved a chase for the elusive 'Signore X', the prize of catching him giving the captors a big reward for the upcoming Elimination...

Min Hee: "Somewhere on the board, Signore X is hiding from you. You'll have to move around the board to chase, and eventually catch him, while Signore X will move around in their try to avoid being captured by you."
Odessa: "You'll start off with §150.000 cash. Every move will cost money. When you run out of Simoleons, the Challenge is over and Signore X wins."
Min Hee: "You are working together in this Challenge. Planning your strategy on the thread is a must, and therefore allowed."




Lucas: "Dear Jetsetters, if you read this after catching Signore X, we'd like to congratulate you for earning yourselves Immunity! All the money left over on your tally goes to the Jetsetter's winnings, and all the money you spend on travelling will go to the Assassin's stash."




Now that he is safe for the coming few days, Oliver could spend to afford some time in helping Captain Dockhatt with a long lost artifact that might've popped up again suddenly.

Captain Dockhatt: "... I lost me Kweenie for good there..."
Oliver: "Your Kweenie? Did you have a relationship there?"
Captain Dockhatt: "A relationship? No, me matey... me Kweenie was a boat.. Not just any boat, me lad, but a fine one! I met her fer the first time when you were in diapers. And what a sublime vessel she was. Sometimes at night, me still thinks of her, and then I start to feel-..."
Oliver: "Yeah, yeah, okay, I get the picture."




Oliver: "Hmm... does it have a small pearl shaped hinge keeping both halves together?"
Captain Dockhatt: "Wait, how did ye know that?!"
Oliver: "Oh... Victor, Benjie's partner, actually found a locket matching that description on the sea bottom. But if it's originally yours--"
Captain Dockhatt: "Ye'd make an old sea dog happy again!"




At the end of the day, Eugene and Wendell were the next people chosen by the Assassin to pack their stuff and leave. Their exit was paired with another anouncement for the future game though...

Meredith: "Another two bite the dust. Thank god it ain't me."
Odessa: "Well, by the sound of it the Assassin has striked again."
Eugene: "Who is--"
Meredith: "Not me, haha!"
Eugene: "Oh crap..."




Odessa: "The day after tomorrow there will be a special Ranking coming up..."
Min Hee: "This Ranking is the last thing you will do before the duo partner twist is officially disbanded!"
Odessa: "All people who have lost their twin siblings are save in the upcoming Elimination. But, if both of you are still in the game, the Assassin gets to freely choose which one of you will be leaving..."
Ethan and Lucas: "Shit..."
Odessa: "Good luck and lots of wisdom, Ethan and Lucas."



With the end of the duo twist coming up, it'll be each and every Jetsetter for their own. Who will make the right alliances and gather the right intel to keep their head afloat without a guaranteed partnership? Who will find themselves on their own? And how will Ethan and Lucas fight it out in order to convince the Assassin to keep them in?

*
*
*

20 PLAYERS, 10 TWINS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS








* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bedroom Hallway
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Oliver browses the hallway. He comes to the conclusion it's clear from other people*










Oliver: "Pssst. Hey guys..."




Lucas: "...What's-- sheesh, could you dim the light please?"
Oliver: "... Oh, eh..."
Lucas: "What time is it by the way?"
Oliver: "... It's 6am."




Lucas: "Seriously? Couldn't you wait until 9 or something?"
Oliver: "Sorry.. But I don't want this to be seen by the ladies."
Ethan: "FiVe MoRe MiNuTeS pLeAsE..."
Lucas: "Wait... are you offering us an alliance?"




Oliver: "I am."
Lucas: "Ethan, get outta bed. We got talking to do."
Ethan: "Sheesh..."
Oliver: "Now they're most likely still asleep. And all other rooms here are empty so they can't listen in through the walls."




Lucas: "Good thniking. Let's sit here and talk things through."
Oliver: "Sounds good."
Ethan: "Wait for me."




Oliver: "So, since Eugene and Wendell left yesterday we're the only three guys left. And since one of you is leaving tomorrow we'll soon be with only two guys, against five girls. So we're seriously outnumbered."




Ethan: "You got a good point there, Oliver."
Oliver: "So I had an idea this night - we should band together and exchange information to even our odds against the rest out."
Lucas: "So then we're pretty much turning the game in a guys versus girls thing?"




Oliver: "... Kinda. Last season the ladies formed an alliance, so I say it's now time for us guys to do that."
Lucas: "... If you put it like that it sounds like an interesting deal... Now that I think of it, we are all involved with all the woman as well. You're close with Iris, I've been partnered with Euphelia, and Ethan has befriended Kiki and Freya."




Ethan: "Sorry to be a downer, but Freya's been cross at me for a couple of days."
Oliver: "Hmm, have you tried talking to her?"
Ethan: "Kinda, she just keeps making digs at me though. She isn't cooperative at the moment."
Oliver: "... That's a shame."





Ethan: "Yeah, especially since we got along quite well when we were not duo'ed yet."
Lucas: "Yeah. Maybe being partnered changed something in her mind?"
Ethan: "Maybe..."
Lucas: "Anyway, we need to adress another elephant in the room. Who will approach Meredith?"




Oliver: "No need to. Iris is partnered to her, so I'll get intel through her. Meredith also seems to.. well, not hate Euphelia, so that's where you could get some scoop, Lucas."
Lucas: "... You got me convinced there."
Oliver: "Good. Do you take this deal too Ethan?"
Ethan: "I'm in too!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Host Bedroom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





*Min Hee wakes up*




Min Hee: "Good morning Odessa."
Odessa: "... Seriously? I didn't sleep so well..."




Min Hee: "We gotta travel around the town a bit to make preparations for the upcoming Challenges though."
Odessa: "Can't that wait for an hour or two?"
Min Hee: "No, we can't wait that long, we made some appointments with them."
Odessa: "Ughhh..."




Min Hee: "... I suppose 5 more minutes can't hurt though. But then we really gotta get up. Punctuality protocol, you know."




Odessa: "Seriously? I need more than 5 minutes..."




Min Hee: "We can't afford that, Odessa. I'm sorry but we can't."
Odessa: "Ugh..."




*Odessa turns around in her bed*

Min Hee: "..."
Odessa: "..."




Odessa: "You know what, how about you do the first visits without me? I'll join y'all later."
Min Hee: "You said them yourself you'd be there. You're 17 now, you have to start taking your responsibilities seriously."
Odessa: "Come on, I'm not even an adult yet."




Min Hee: "You know what, maybe some music will get you out of there."
Odessa: "Ugh, why you gotta know I'm such a light sleeper..."

*Min Hee turns on the music*

Odessa: "Oh, I know this song! Pick me!"






*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*

Odessa: 
Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed




Odessa
Don't feel like picking up my phone
so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything




Odessa: 
I'm gonna kick my feet up
then stare at the fan
Turn the TV on
Nobody's gon' tell me I can't
Now...

Min Hee: "There's not even a tv in here?"




Odessa: 
I'll be lounging on the couch 
just chilling in my Snuggie
Click to MTV
so they can teach me how to dougie
'Cause in my castle I'm the freaking man




Odessa: 
Oh yes, I said it, I said it
I said it 'cause I can




Odessa: 
Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
so leave a message at the tone 




Odessa: 
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
Nothing at all
Woohoo, woohoo, oooh
nothing at all
Woohoo, woohoo, oooh




Odessa: 
Tomorrow I'll wake up
do some P90X
Meet some really nice guy
have some really nice se-- chex
We're gonna hang out and be great, yeah





Odessa:
Yeah, I might mess around
And get my college degree
I bet my old man will be so proud of me
But sorry pops, you'll just have to wait




Odessa: 
Oh yes, I said it, I said it
I said it 'cause I can




Odessa: 
Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything




Odessa: 
No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
'Cause I ain't going anywhere
No, no, no, no
no, no, no, no, nooooo




Odessa: 
A omesie is all I need
If you don't have one you can leave




Min Hee: "....."
















Odessa: 
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah




Odessa: 
Oh, today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone




Odessa: 
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
Nothing at all




Odessa: 
Woohoo, woohoo, oooh
Nothing at all
Woohoo, woohoo, oooh
Nothing at all




Min Hee: "I got a complaint call for that song."
Odessa: "Pfft, those whiny morning moods."
Min Hee: "It was actually Diane White. She disagrees with the language used."
Odessa: "They swapped that word out last minute!"




Min Hee: "She's talking about the W-word..."
Odessa: "... Oh. But you put that song on in the first place."
Min Hee: ".. Yes I did. Touché... But your five minutes of extra sleep are over though"
Odessa: "Grrr..."





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Iris: "No. Freaking. Way. I think I've just worked it out! So, that Clue, remember that? Way back when? Well, we all know it's two words. That much is obvious. But, butbutbutbutbut, what if the two words are related? What's the opposite of attract? Repel. And who's been pushing people away all season? Well, if you can't work it out, I'm not going to tell you. I'm sorry, I know that sucks, and it's another one I'm going to add to the laundry list for when I get back home, but if I say any more I'm doomed. Although if it means I get to go home and get this pain off my chest..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Tropical Bedroom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "Hmmph, the locket's not in here either..."




Oliver: "Hmm, maybe underneath it?"




Oliver: "... Ugh, there's probably dust and dirt under there..."

*Oliver shivers*

Oliver: "....... It's gross. But I made a promise to the Captain. Here goes nothing..."




Oliver: "... Nope, not under there either. Blegh..."




*Oliver searches the curtains for Captain Dockhatt's locket*

Oliver: "... Nope."




Oliver: "Well... I searched the entire room and found nothing..."







Oliver: "Guess Benjie still has it... But how do I contact him?.."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Conservatory
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "Hey... have no fear, Mama Freya is here."




Freya: "As long as I'm here I'll make sure that big mean dumb Meredith won't hurt you."




Kiki: "Say Freya, does being a Fairy mean that you can actually talk to flowers?"
Freya: "It does. It's really nice, and it does help me calm down a bit."
Kiki: "That's really nice to be able to do. I think that you'll need it after what happened the past few days."




Freya: "Exactly. After everything that has happened with some of the people here I really needed this."
Kiki: "I get that. Especially your conflict with Ethan. I really hope that you can fix things one day."
Freya: "Yeah.. He started it... but I took the bite... Hmmm..."




Kiki: "If you want to make thing up with him I'd do so sooner than later. 50/50 chance he's leaving tomo-- what are you-?..."
Freya: "Aaah... Much better..."




Kiki: "What's that blue glow mean?..."
Freya: "It's an Aura of Reassurance. It helps me when I need some peace of mind."
Kiki: "... Now that you're mentioning that, I do feel more soothed now."




Freya: "Good. And you're absolutely right, you know."
Kiki: "You're going to talk to Ethan?"
Freya: "I am. I should at least try to bury the hatchet before he might leave for good."




Kiki: "That's a very wise decision. I'm glad that you think that way now, Freya."
Freya: "Yup. And if he does not want to be friends again, well, at least I tried."
Kiki: "I'm pretty sure that he'd accept your apology though."




Freya: "I hope so... I let my own pride get to my head... Oh, and Kiki?"
Kiki: "Yes?"




Freya: "Thanks for staying by my side, even though I was down and mopey most of the time."
Kiki: "That's what friends are for."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "I think I came to a realization. I am having a meltdown because I am unhappy with the Debby Downers in a game where it is basically about people backstabbing each other. Of course the stupid Fairy thinks she can make peace in a place where we are in the middle of a war to find the Assassin that is telling top secret information to the enemy."




Freya: "But what can I do about it? Being Freya Valquist means being a socially, emotionally and fun-driven person who cares a lot about other peoples opinions. Honestly I would have been such a great contestant at Abnormality or that upcoming show Zero Privacy, in this game being socially stable doesn't bring you ANYWHERE. This is probably what is holding me back all this time. All the times Meredith irritates me and Euphelia and Oliver drive me to insanity with their snarky and quite frankly arrogant behaviour towards me, I've never been really able to take a breath and focus."




Freya: "And also I forgot where I come from. I am a fairy, and I am coming from an loving and eco-friendly enviroment where plants bring me joy and a sense of spitituality. So instead of moping all day in my room, I decided to talk to the plants in the conservatory. And after a while I finally got an Aura of reassurance. I was instantly in a better mood. And I figured out that although I was still mad at Ethan, the attitude coming from me during the challenge wasn't really fair and so unlike me."




Freya: "So I decided to talk with Ethan. And with that new twist of playing individually, I am thankfully safe for the next elimination, but either Ethan or Lucas will go home, so I need to do it now so we can bury the hatchet I lit on fire with my cripled ego. I hope this won't backfire and turn into a full fight, it is time to clear this before this haunts me the entire game. Then when this is settled, I can finally read a tact or two with Mr. Grieswald. That dude has to stop talking about Hannes like that, and I am so sick of being guilty by association for him."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Witch Bedroom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Meredith: "... A few slieces of mandrake root..."




*Poof!*




Meredith: "... and some extract of forrested mushroom..."




*Poof!*




Meredith: "... And now I gotta stir it counterclock for 3 minutes..."




*Meredith sniffs a bit of the damp*




Meredith: "... Decay... Perfect."




Meredith: "The next person to bother me will get a dose of THIS."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Front Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Kiki: "Hi Euphelia."
Euphelia: "... Good afternoon Kiki."




Kiki: "Mind if I sit down here for a bit?"
Euphelia: "... To be honest I actually mind. Is there something you wish to talk about?"




Kiki: "Yeah, about our teamwork. We could try and build an alliance after the duo twist is over."
Euphelia: "Hmm..."

*Euphelia sketches a bit as she considers Kiki's words*




Euphelia: "I'm sorry. I don't think it's going to work."
Kiki: "Wait, why not?"
Euphelia: "I... we're not on the same wavelength together, Kiki. We're working together now because my brother said so, and I accept that, but if it's up to me I don't think we'd ally well."




Kiki: "But.. we could give it a try though?"
Euphelia: "We already did. It still kind of bothers me that you never utilized our double win condition on Signore X yesterday. It could've helped reel the Immunity in for us. I can't use that in an alliance."
Kiki: "..."
Euphelia: "I'm better of thinking for myself."




Kiki: "... I guess I will see you later then."
Euphelia: "See you later."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Billiard Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *














Ethan: "Yes! Quarterpocket!"




Freya: "... Aha, there you are."
Ethan: "Oh...."




Ethan: "Good afternoon Freya."




Freya: "Ethan, we have to talk."
Ethan: "Okay."




Freya: "I'd like to say that..."
Ethan: "... Go on..."
Freya: "... Ethan, I've been very stupid."




Freya: "I took things far too personal since that argument we had a couple of days ago. I let my pride get in my way of our bond together and it has done so much harm between us."
Ethan: "Yeah..."




Freya: "It- it.. I'm sorry for the mean digs and things I said ever since. I was being an idiot, I wanted to... to push you down after that group talk. It's all just part of the game. But I didn't clearly see that at the time."




Ethan: "Freya, it's okay. I'm giving you a second chance."




Freya: "You.. you do?"
Ethan: "Yeah, I definitely should. It's not like I've been clean the past few days either. I'm sorry for being a bit too aggressive with my accusations when it all started. It is the game, but I let my annoyance get in the way too much.'
Freya: "So... You accept my apology?"




Ethan: "Yes, I am. I also poked some stuff your way too."

*Ethan hits the ball*







Ethan: "Ugh I missed... But yeah, I feel we should definitely give eachother a second chance. I mean, we did so well together before."




Freya: "Are you serious?"
Ethan: "Grab a cue and let's play billiards together."




Freya: "Oh, thank you thank you THANK YOU! I was so worried that I messed up for good."
Ethan: "I felt a bit like that the past few days too."




Freya: "I'm glad that we could fix things between us before... you know, tomorrow..."
Ethan: "I know. There's still a good chance that Lucas will be the one leaving tomorrow though."




Freya: "Yeah. All we can do is wait and see..."
Ethan: "I feel that Lucas still has some potential to grow as a person here. I hope that doesn't affect my odds."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Good Citizen Inc
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *








Lucas: "Oh no, not this place again..."
Freya: "It doesn't look too bad though?"
Oliver: "Not on this side of the building, no."
Euphelia: "Euh, can we just get it over with?"




???: "Pssht!"
Oliver: "Oi, lookie there!"




???: "Jetsetters... I see eight of you? Perfecto."

*The Jetsetters approach the person*




???: "So, uh, hi. My name is Milly Precize, and I'll be your team leader during your next Challenge. And for your next Challenge we're going to rob the mafia!"

*The Jetsetters gasp*




Milly: "Well, we're just gonna rob back what they robbed. So it's all justice in the end. Which is good.
Anyway, before we go, I got some cool new gadgets for you. They're really cool, I helped with inventing and testing them myself, today's the first day we'll actually try them ou.. ahem sorry. Getting sidetracked again.
You're in duos of 4 right? Min Hee told me that each duo of you should be equipped with 1 of these gadget types. We got..."




Milly: "Two pairs of these stylish electrophysical MAGNETIC BOOTS, the soles emit electrophysical waves when you set foot on any surface type, which allows you to walk over move detectors on the floor."




Milly: "We also have two neo-cashmere LIGHT-REFLECTING BODY SUITS, the cashmere has been enhanced to be able to deconstruct light bundles and reconstruct them at where the bundle would naturally continue. It grants it's wearer the ability to safely walk through security lasers."




Milly: "I got two of these wifi-charged FREQUENCY-DISRUPTING BEANIES too, they can receive any type of wifi signal, of which there is plenty downtown, and re-engineer that into an electrical force field which gives you the ability to short-circuit security camera's so you can pass them without them registrating your presence."




Milly: "And finally, here we have the charming ELECTRONIC RING, it has the capability to read into PC's and read a bit before you can ultimately gain access to them, like a master key. That allows you to break into computers to gain more information and open up and change more of the building."




Oliver: "We're taking the ring! Unless Lucas has other ideas?"
Lucas: "Nah, I'm okay with the ring. It does fit my new look."
Iris: "I kind of like the hat, what do you think Meredith?"
Euphelia: "I think we should get the magnetic boots or body suits, not sure what Kiki prefers."




Kiki: "Yeah I'd agree with you on that Euphelia. Should we go with the boots?"
Freya: "Then we will take the Body Suits if that is okay with you Ethan?"




Ethan: "Sounds fine to me, Frey. Whatever you want."
Meredith: "... I don't like this Milly figure."
Ethan: "I'm not surprised."

*The Jetsetters put on their gadgets*




Milly: "You've put on your gadgets? Awesome, do they feel comfy?"




Meredith: "I hate these beanies, they remind me of piss."
Euphelia: "Yeah, they do. I assume they picked pracicalness over stylishness."
Freya: "That piss colour does fit the mood you're constantly in, Mer."
Iris: "Guys, can't we just listen to what Milly says?"




Milly: "Okay, time to get in.. I found a secret entrance. Had to dig in the garden, but they didn't notice so I reckon it's useful."
Ethan: "Oh dear. Anyone here claustrophobic?"
Oliver: "... Ugh, that doesn't look very clean though..."




Milly: "I'll crawl in first, you can then follow me. Be careful with your first step though..."

*Milly enters the hole. The Jetsetters follow her, reluctantly for some*



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Basement Floor of Good Citizen Inc.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Iris: "Pfft, what a crawl, I gotta shower tonight again... Eh, guys, can I have a - ahem - hand please?"
Oliver: "Well, we all crawled through the dirt anyway..."

*Oliver, along with Lucas, help Iris up*




Iris: "Ugh, thanks a lot."
Meredith: "I'm gonna burn her, I'm gonna poison her, I'm gonna curse her!"
Kiki: "... Need some help?"
Meredith: "Nah, fuck off. I can handle my own arse."




Kiki: "You're welcome..."
Milly: "How do those code lines go again?..."




Ethan: "I wonder whether this is all for show or if this is the real deal?"
Freya: "... Good question."




Meredith: "Oi, shitty dirt on my leg. HEY FUCKHEAD! WHAT WERE YA THINKING?!"
Milly: "Shut up, I'm trying to concentrate here! Or I could hand you over to the mafia immediately..."
Meredith: "Oi! Psycho..."
Milly: "Thank you...- OH, YES! I'm in the map system!"





Milly: "One more thing to do..."
Iris: "What's she up to exactly?"
Oliver: "No clue, I hope she knows what she's doing..."




Milly: "What signal do I need to tap in to though?"
Lucas: "Maybe you could try FM signals?"
Milly: "Ah, thank you! Good idea..."




Milly: "So, let's start off with the FM frequencies..."
Kiki: "Are you okay, Euphelia? You seem nervous..."
Euphelia: "It's.. I dunno... Bad feeling about this."
Meredith: "More a bad feeling about HER."




Milly: "Hmm... Nope. Another one maybe."

*Milly plays around with some of the buttons*

Milly: "Maybe this frequency instead?"




*The antenna turns around a bit*

Milly: "Woohp woohp! Almostly there..."




Freya: "It looks jammed..."
Milly: "Nah, that's how the thing wor-"

*Milly's signal interceptor beeps*




Milly: "Gotcha! That is how you tap into secured map data!"
Lucas: "Hooray!.. So, how about the Challenge?"
Milly: "Oh, oop! Sorry!"
Oliver: "At last."




Milly: "Okay, so, here's how this is going to work. There are 4 stolen artifacts hidden somewhere on this floor, and we're gonna steal them back. We don't know where they are though, so, uh, you have to look around and discover their location and then bring them back to this room. Each one you return here is worth 40.000 Simoleons for the Jetsetters."
Meredith: "I really hate this dumb bitch."




Milly: "One of those artifacts contains a hidden Clue to the Assassin's identity. So you might want to think before you just grab one. Yeah, and that could change the game in your favour, especially if you manage to smuggle the Clue away unnoticed by the other players."
Oliver: "Hmmm..."




Milly: "There are some coloured switches around the building that can activate certain behaviours, but those behaviours activate only if every switch of a colour are covered by both members of a duo. So, you should at all times stay with your duo member. And if you return to the control room, you cannot leave again."
Freya: "Good thing we talked it out today."




Milly: "Soo, make sure that you're back here in 30 minutes. I calculated that I'll have to leave this post for safety reasons then, and if you're not here then you'll be left behind and that will not be good for your game: anyone who has not returned in time will earn a Black Nomination for your first individual Ranking. Oh, yeah, and don't go and walk into traps that you're not equipped against, I'll have to leave earlier if they notice us... "




Milly: "My little contraption ritual here is currently tapping into the systems and data of the security system of this place. Not only do we cover our presence in this room here, but it also helps to provide us up-to-date information for our map. So, there should be a map on your phones now... Can anyone check it for me?"




Kiki: "Got it!"
Euphelia: "Three corridors, each ending on a magenta square."
Milly: "Yes, perfecto!"




Milly: "So, ahem, Kiki and Phia-"
Euphelia: "It's Euphelia."
Milly: "- you are the only ones who can safely cross the green motion detectors..."




Milly: "... the red security lasers are only safe to pass for Ethan and Freya's body suits..."
Ethan: "Copy."




Milly: "... Iris and Meredith can safely pass the yellow security cameras..."
Iris: "Got it."




Milly: "... and finally are Lucas and Oliver the only ones to be able to hack into the blue computers."
Lucas: "... Isn't your signal tap thing able to do that though?"
Milly: "..... No. No it doesn't."
Oliver: "Shame."


Lucas: "So, we are all now in this room there."
Kiki: "Yup, we are! And we got those pink squares at the ends."
Euphelia: ".. They're magenta. Fashion designers know stuff like that."




Freya: "Who cares, pink is easier to say."
Oliver: "Yeah."
Iris: "I agree."
Euphelia: "..... At least I'll label them correctly."




Meredith: "Hey shitheads, we're on a time limit. I'd rather get the fuck out of here soon!"
Euphelia: "You're right Meredith. Kiki, if we go to our left we'll see a green motion detector with a magenta switch behind it. We can go there."




Kiki: "Sounds like a plan. Wish us luck!"
















Kiki: "The boots do their job well."
Euphelia: "Good..."




Euphelia: "Now let's stand on that magenta switch."
Kiki: "You really insist on calling it magenta don't you?"
Euphelia: "Yeah, I do."
Kiki: "... Okay."




Lucas: "Yes, they're on the pink switch. Next we need either Freya and Ethan or Iris and Meredith to go to their switch. I think Oliver and I can't do absolutely nothing until we activate the pink switches."




Iris: "We volunteer as tribute."
Meredith: "Shitty old reference."
Freya: "Don't you dare call Hunger Games shitty and old!"
Iris: ".. We better get going quick then."




Meredith: "By the way Freya, you are shitty and old!"
Freya: "At least I'll life like 5 times you ever will."
Meredith: "Not if I unleash a zombie on you. I might just have the elixer for that now..."
Iris: "... She isn't worth it."



















Ethan: "Woo, I think we make it."




Freya: "Good. One thing less to worry about. Let's try the switch."




*The pinkmagenta door makes a clicking sound: it is unlocked*




Lucas: "Well, here goes."
Milly: "Good luck boys. You'll need it."
Oliver: "Thank you."







Lucas: "That was easy."
Oliver: "The hard part will come now though..."
Lucas: "Let's hope that we figure it out."










Lucas: "So... How does this work?"
Oliver: "The ring, remember?"
Lucas: "Oh right."




*Lucas holds his ring somewhere near the keyboard...*




*... and the walls open up, revealing new parts of the floor*

Iris: "Oh gosh, that's for Euphelia and Kiki."
Meredith: "Great. Dead end. Fan-fucking-tastic."




Euphelia: "Oh... This is for Ethan and Freya only..."
Kiki: "The other path is free for us to go."




Ethan: "There's an orange switch."
Freya: "Wasn't there an orange door next to where we started out?"




Lucas: "Hey guys, the map updated itself as well!"




Lucas: "There's a light blue door right next to me and Oliver, and behind that is another computer. You have to open that door to get us there."




Euphelia (through the portophone): "Copy. I'm checking the map... We need to open the orange door to get through the cyan, not light blue, switch."
Oliver: "... Euphelia, can you just reach an orange switch?"
Euphelia (through the portophone): "... Yes, we can reach one."
Ethan (through the portophone): "Freya and I can too. We are now going to walk to it."




Freya: "This Challenge is going really well so far..."
Ethan: "Milly, can you tell us how long we have left?"
Milly (through the portophone): "Oh, eh, 25 minutes."
Freya: "Copy."




*The pinkmagenta door makes a clicking sound. It is now locked again*

Oliver: ".. What was that?"




Freya: "We're set."
Euphelia: "Good. According to the map Iris and Meredith can't get to the other orange switch without triggering an alarm. So we're going there now."
Ethan: "Okay, that should activate the orange door."




Kiki: "Yes. And the orange door is over there. Iris and Meredith should be able to get here when all goes right."
Euphelia: "Yes, they only have a camera trap there and they can safely pass those."
Kiki: "Good. Let's get going."




Freya: "Good luck!"
Kiki: "Thanks."




Kiki: ".. .SHEESH, what is that?!"
Euphelia: "It's... euh..."
Kiki: "Never mind, I don't wanna know..."




*The orange door clicks. It is now unlocked*




Euphelia: "There's an orange door in the main corridor where we started. Go through there."
Iris: "... Sure?"
Meredith: "You do know we heard all that?"
Euphelia: "Good."







Iris: "Welp, here we go."
Meredith: "Hmm..."




Meredith: ".. What the actual fuck is this place?!"




Iris: "EEK! That's... It's... Fuck!"
Meredith: "I'll check the map."




*The layout changes as Meredith and Iris stand on the switch*




*The light bluecyan door unlocks...*




*... two new security cameras crawl out of the wall near Euphelia and Kiki...*

Euphelia: "Wait..."




*... and Ethan and Freya, and four pedastals appear...*




*... each one...*




*... holding an...*




*... artifact worth 40.000 Simoleons*




Euphelia: "We can at least grab that artifact. Freya and Ethan can still grab the other one."
Kiki: "You really thought this out, didn't you?"
Euphelia: "I'm a thinker."






Meredith: "Hang on, if fairy cunt and her boy toy grab the top thing we can grab the left one."
Iris: "Good idea. Let's go!"
Meredith: "Yeah, I wanna get outta this shit hole asap."







Meredith: "Wait..."




Meredith: "Where did our thing go?"
Iris: "The extra camera's gone too..."







Euphelia: "Euphelia to Meredith: our artifact pedastal crawled away too. Did you and Iris step off the cyan switch?"
Meredith (through the portophone): "... Yes."
Euphelia: "Then you should go back there. I think stepping off deactivated the cyan things."




Meredith: "Are you fucking kidding me?!"
Euphelia (through the portophone): "No, I am not joking. You should go back there like I said."
Meredith: "Ugh--- Whatever. We better hurry the fuck back to that crappy switch."
Iris: "Let's run."




Iris: "...OH SHIT, they got a megaphone here too?!"
Meredith: "Odessa better not sees this."




*The light bluecyan door unlocks after Iris and Meredith return to the switch*

Oliver: "Thank you for returning. We are now going to enter the light blue door and take our artifact."







Ethan: "Freya and I are now going to grab the artifact in the middle. Copy."
Euphelia (through the portophone): "Good. Now we only need to get Iris and Meredith to the left artifact."







Meredith: "We just tried that."
Iris: "We're on it. Copy."




Iris: "Maybe it'll work this time?"
Meredith: "Hmmph, we gotta stick together."




Meredith: "Knew it."
Iris: "Hmm..."




Iris: "We could try and wait until someone else can get to the light blue switch?"
Meredith: "... That sounds like a plan."







Oliver: "Okay, now let's try and break into this thing too..."




Lucas: "That's a, um... interesting wallpaper choice they have here."
Oliver: "Mafioso being boy band fans, who would've thought?"




Oliver: "Okay... so how did this work again?"




Lucas: "The ring."
Oliver: "Hmm, right."

*Oliver tries to do something with the ring. An error message appear on the pc*




Oliver: "... That's odd, it worked immediately when you did it?"
Lucas: "You better not be sabotaging. Maybe you should try it again?"
Oliver: "... I'm not so sure to be honest. A bad feeling about this..."




Lucas: "Well... Milly, how long are we in?
Milly (through the portophone): "Ah, you're 13 minutes in. You're almost halfway through your time."
Lucas: "Hmm, maybe we can figure another way out to get the final artifact?"




Oliver: "That sounds like a good plan. If it took us only 13 minutes to get here..."
Lucas: "Yeah... where did Meredith and Iris go this time?"




Kiki: "So, in order to get Lucas and Oliver through the orange door we need to activate it."
Euphelia: "Exactly."
Lucas (through the portophone): "Euphelia, did you think out how to get Iris and Meredith to their artifact already?"
Euphelia: "Yeah, I'm trying something. We need to activate the orange door, and we need to get Meredith and Iris back to the cyan switch."







Meredith: "... Hey Euphelia, what if we go to the orange switch, then Night Moth and her boy toy go through the orange door to the light blue switch?"
Euphelia (through the portophone): "No, they can't get there. They'd have to cross motion detectors. Only Kiki and I can do that. We better just get Oliver and Lucas there."




Iris: "Yeah, don't wanna stab them in the back."
Meredith: "Do I look like I care if they get trapped?"
Iris: "I care."







*The light bluecyan door clicks. It is now unlocked*

Lucas: "Wait, what did she say?"
Oliver: "Doesn't matter now. We're free to go back to the..."




Oliver: "... hallway..."
Lucas (through the portophone): "Houston, we have a problem. We need you all to stand on the pink switches."




Kiki: "Welp, there goes our orange switch plan."
Euphelia: "..."




Iris: "It's getting annoying how we keep walking back and forth all the time."
Meredith: "Pfft, fucking switches."




Meredith: "I really feel like trampling on the pink bastard."
Iris: "... We're wearing our heels again though."




Oliver: "Woohoo, freedom!"







Freya: "Okay, so what's the next step, Lucky Luke?"
Lucas: "... It's actually Lucas. And I think we should unlock the orange door."
Ethan: "So we gotta walk back to our right?"
Lucas: "I think so, yes."




Milly: "Hi, a small time update: you only have just over 10 minutes left before I'll leave. So yeah, be back here by then or you'll be left behind."




Freya: "At last, we get to do something aga--"
Kiki: "Okay, orange switch here!"
Freya: "Someone's in a hurry here!"




Euphelia: "Yeah, you heard what she said."
Freya: "Good point, we're going."







*The orange door unlocks as Ethan and Freya stand on the orange switch*




Oliver: "Well, we made it guys."
Lucas: "Let's go on it... and ignore what the hell is over there."
Oliver: "What the actual---"




Iris: "Here it is..."
Euphelia (through the portophone): "Excellent, now all we gotta do is figure out how to get everyone back to the control room."




Iris: "Euphelia, I am grabbing the artifact now."
Meredith: "Oh hey, lookie there. It's our least favourite life sucking mosquito."
Ethan: "... Seriously?"




Freya: "Looks who's talking, you're the one who sucks in general."
Meredith: "Nah. I want to build a zombie army. That's awesome."
Ethan: "If we only didn't have that camera in our way..."




Meredith: "Camera?... Perfect! HAVE FUN BEING TRAPPED LIFE SUCKING MOSQUITO!"
Freya: "Wait what are you?---"
Iris: "Oh no, here we go again..."




Iris: "What on earth are you doing?"
Meredith: "Leaving those bastards trapped! So long!"
Iris: "..."




Meredith: "Comin' through!"
Oliver: "Hey?!"
Lucas: "What are you doing?!"




Meredith: "Saving our own asses! See ya around motherfuckers!"
Oliver: "But what about-"
Meredith: "Don't care - bye!"




Oliver: "Great. Betrayal..."
Lucas: "Well, we better get ourselves out of here soon then."




Meredith: "Hey bitch, guess who's back!"
Milly: "Oh... hi."
Iris: "Wait, is this a camera? Hi Greggy, hi Pearly! Love you all!"




Milly: "Well. Meredith and Iris, you've returned to the control room with 7 minutes to go. You are save. Did you bring an artifact with you?"
Iris: "I did. Just picked it up."
Milly: "That means you also brought in §40.000 for the Jetsetters, and a 1 in 4 chance for a Clue."
Meredith: "Good..."







Lucas: "You know what, let's get back there too, before the others leave and trap us here."
Oliver: "Sounds like a plan."




Lucas: "Kiki, Euphelia! We're leaving, you can leave the orange switch now!"




Freya: "So... Now what?"




Kiki: "I dunno about you, but I suggest we're going back as well."
Euphelia: "Yeah.. Our path is clear."




Euphelia: "We'll see you around."




Freya: "Seriously? They're leaving us behind like this?"
Ethan: "No Freya, look!"




Ethan: "The camera's gone! We can backtrack to where we came from!"







Freya: "We can? Good."
Ethan: "We should talk about this with some of the other players."




Freya: "Yeah... But what can we say? It started with Meredith being.. well, Meredith."
Ethan: "Yeah. As for the others I do hope they knew what they were doing."
Freya: "I wholeheartedly hope so too, Ethan."




Milly: "Well well well, look who we have here."
Ethan: "We're on time I assume?"
Milly: "Yuppers. Or else we'd have left."
Freya: "Yes! Suck it Meredith the traitor!"




Ethan: "How long did we have left?"
Milly: "Lemme see... 4 minutes."
Ethan: "Nice to know."
Milly: "Now, eh, if I can have your attention for a sec?"




Milly: "Congrats. You finished the Challenge. You all deserve a cookie for it."
Lucas: "Ooh, can I haz?"
Milly: "Oh, eh, I didn't bring any. Sorry."
Meredith: "Asshole."




Milly: "Cookies aside, you managed to bring in 4 out of 4 Artifacts. That means you earned §160.000 this Challenge. And that also means, that one of you has earned a Clue to the Assassin's identity. You can all keep the artifacts until tomorrow morning. One of them has the Clue written on it. So, keep your eye on it..."




Milly: "And that Clue could be very useful for you all. Tomorrow will be your final duo Ranking I've heard. After that it's each and every one of you on their own on the hunt to the elusive Assassin."




Milly: "After tomorrow each of you will be their own solo agent on their own personal case. So, good luck on that..."




Milly: "But first... We gotta crawl back outside..."
Lucas: "Gotta go fast!"

*For pretty much the first time since the show started, the Jetsetters are united in a massive groan*



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 12
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *






No comments:

Post a Comment