31 May 2019

Episode 10 - Horizon




Previously on







*
*
*
*
*



After another Elimination ended the reign of two more Jetsetters, more siblings were left behind mourning their losses... or were they?

Oliver: "Hey.. I feel sorry that Pearl got Eliminated."
Iris: "Oh.. Yeah... And we planned on staying in this together for as long as possible..."
Oliver: "Yeah, losing your twin isn't easy, is it?"
Iris: "... No it isn't."
Oliver: "I still feel the same since Benjie left. We're still here though, we gotta stay strong for them."




Jayda: "Oh, morning Wendell. What's with the happy face?"
Wendell: "It's such a lovely day isn't it?"
Odessa: "Shouldn't you be missing a certain sister?"
Wendell: "Do you miss Wendi then?"




Jayda: "Not really."
Wendell: "Thought so."




The people involved in Operation Lucas also talked things out with eachother, which not only set the record straight between all parties, but also offered future prospects for them.

Ethan and Freya: "..."
Kiki: "... Yes. There was a plan to get you together, I was involved in the plan and I should take responsibility for my part now. Please don't hate us. Please..."
Eugene: ".. We would absolutely not hate you for it, from what I've heard you simply thought it was the best for us."




Freya: "And if you'd still like Mama Freya to help you find a match, just give me a call. I do have experience hosting our local annual LGBT events."
Lucas: "Ehh, thanks for the offer, I'll think about it..."
Freya: "You should use the money you'll win to move to Sweden! It's one of the most gay-friendly countries in the world!"
Lucas: "That sounds really tempting if you put it like that..."
Ethan: "Then you should do it! I'll ask Gracie if she want to go there as well, we could all move to Sweden."




Another conversation of Freya did not go so well however, after she assumed that Meredith started a house fire on purpose. 

Meredith: "JELLYLEGS JINX!"
Freya: "RESILIO!"




Freya: "Time for you to look happy for once. RISIO!"
Meredith: "PROTEGO!"




This series of semi-unfortunate events had as a result that Freya and Meredith were uncapable of participating in the next Challenge: a re-examination of the Jetsetters' high school knowledge.

Odessa: "You'll split in the duos you're in currently, and run around and find rooms holding questions, while avoiding empty rooms. If you manage to get a correct answer the duo will carry 10.000 Simoleons as they continue their way. If a question is answered incorrectly, one duo member has to stay behind. Get two incorrect answers and you'll both be stuck inside..."




Wendell: "We're stuck in detention..."
Eugene: "Wait 5 minutes or leave one of us behind..."
Min Hee (through the intercom): "So, will one of you stay behind?"
Wendell: "Whoa, Min Hee?!"




*Oliver gasps and wheezes*

Min Hee (through the intercom): "Great job! You beat the time needed!"
Iris: "Woohoo!"




Kiki: "But, Afterwards or Whenever. I'd guess Whenever."
Ethan: "Let's lock that in then."
Min Hee (through the intercom): "Whenever is in fact... incorrect. The correct answer was But."
Kiki: "Shoot."




An announcement at the end of the Challenge brought some new energy to the group.

Odessa: "You did manage to bring in §50.000 though. Your correct answers for History, PE, Maths, Art History and Economics took care of that. Which is not bad. The Assassin did earn a little more, but you've done worse in the past. If you work together you can bring in the dough. When we get back to the boat I'd recommend you to gather any belongings lying around the town. Tonight we will return to the Jetsetter and depart to a second destination for the second half of the season."




Kiki: "Shame that we have to miss on this now..."
Hannes: "Yeah. Shang Simla's so beautiful, and now we're leaving already."
Kiki: "I think I'll miss the architecture and the culture the most. I've heard some people tried eating using chopsticks."
Hannes: "I'll miss the entire ambience. It's all so serene and frail here."




Oliver: "We're officially undocked and sailing."
Eugene: "We should toast and cheer on making it so far."
Ethan: "Yeah, if we all survive the next Elimination we'll be in the top half of the season."




Min Hee: "Tomorrow will be a calm day. No Challenge, only a Ranking coming up. You can use the time to get used to the Jetsetter again and to discuss your suspects one more time with your allies."
Odessa: "All while Captain Dockhatt will sail the Jetsetter to the next mystery destination. But... for two of you the game will end right before you arrive there."
Min Hee and Odessa: "Good luck and lots of wisdom!"



With Shang Simla officially behind the tour, the Jetsetters are slowly setting course to the top half point. They are still with 12 and there's only room for 10 to arrive at the next destination. But what is that next destination going to be? Who will capsize before they'll arrive there? And how exactly will the mutual bonds and rivalries map the stage for the second half of the season?

*
*
*
20 PLAYERS, 10 TWINS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
???
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


???: "... Wait, we're moving??..."




???: "They're back..."




???: "Gotta get out of this room quick..."






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Iris: "I'm baaa-aaack! Look at this!"




*Iris runs into her bedroom*

Iris: "I get a whole double bed all to myself! And yeah, it sucks that Pearly isn't here to enjoy it, but I am! Woo! And look!




*Iris runs into the conservatory*

Iris: "I can find some privacy among the plants without having to worry about cleaning my jeans afterwards! And if I do have to, look! Convenient fountain of known water quality! And I can talk to the Watcher anytime I want about how broken up I feel or how much I miss Pearly and Greggy and Mum and Dad and Charlie and home! Or how I'm still a terrible person and feel like shit! Or how I'm so ducking lonely without my best friend! Yay!"




*Iris finally goes back to normal*

Iris "Can you tell I'm trying desperately to have fun?"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Living Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Meredith: "A sliver of aconite..."

*Meredith pulvers the aconite and drops the crumbles in the cauldron*

Meredith: "Yessss.... perfect."

*Somebody knocks on the door*




Euphelia: "It's me, Euphelia."
Meredith: "Oh. You're allowed in."




Euphelia: ".. Such a quirky room..- So that's the elixer station you mentioned..."
Meredith: "Yes. Would you mind closing the door?"
Euphelia: "Oh - sorry."

*Euphelia closes the door, then she walks over to Meredith*




Euphelia: "You look much happier than you normally do, you really like making those elixers?"
Meredith: ".. Yeah. Nothing beats the sound of boiling cauldron bubbles."
Euphelia: ".. I can imagine that."
Meredith: "Next step..."




*Meredith throws another ingredient in the cauldron. A small, stinking explosion follows*

Euphelia: "Bwoah! Are you sure that is alright?"
Meredith: "Yup. Just like the recipe goes."
Euphelia: "I'm kinda skeptical..."
Meredith: "I know what I'm doing."




Euphelia: "You better do, haha."
Meredith: "Three clockwise..."
Euphelia: "... Would you still like me to give you some tricks on drawing?"
Meredith: "... Nah, I suck at drawing. They said."




Euphelia: "Not if you practise. I mean, you had to practise potion-making as well."
Meredith: "It's an exact science."
Euphelia: "... Oh. Who are 'they'."
Meredith: "......."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Spa
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Wendell: "Yesss..."




Wendell: "This is the dream. Just sitting in a hot tub with good company and no bossy sister breathing down my neck."
Lucas: "With Wendi for a sister I can relate."
Wendell: "Yeah, and she's pretty much like that 24/7. Always plotting and bossing around, being cruel and all that jazz."
Lucas: "Ahuh. I get it."




Lucas: "I can relate to it, in a certain way."
Wendell: "You have a bossy sister too? Or Ethan?"
Lucas: "Nah, my parents.. I'm gay, and my parents just... can't accept that well."
Wendell: "I'm sorry."




Lucas: "It wasn't really emphasised last season, but Appaloosa Plains can be a backwards town sometimes. "
Wendell: "I'm not surprised, it's a rural area, and those simply tend to be more conservative."
Lucas: "Yeah, that's true. Freya gave me the idea to move to Sweden where there are better LGBT-rights, and the idea stuck in my head since."




Wendell: "Oh.. But Sweden's very cold though."
Lucas: "Yeah... but not all seasons though. I bet Summer would be very comfy. Let's hope I'll earn enough money to afford it."
Wendell: "Yeah, we better get our A-games on indeed. We should gather Gene and Phia soon and discuss suspects. Tonight's another Elimintion."
Lucas: "That's right. I wonder who'll go next?"




Wendell: "We'll see tonight... But fuuuck, I really needed this tub."
Lucas: "After skinnydipping in the sauna?"
Wendell: "We didn't have a tub like this there. Huge difference."
Lucas: "... I guess so?"




Wendell: "Plus I saw you staring at me then."
Lucas: "... No I didn't."
Wendell: "Did too.
Lucas: "Did not."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "Hmm, hold on..."




Oliver: "I thought they had a different painting hanging there last season. I wonder what that could mean..."




Min Hee (through the intercom): "Jetsetters! As part of things to come we'll need another thing from you besides the Ranking. We need each twin pair to make a Ranking of all the twin pairs in the game. The subject of the Ranking is: who do you think deserves Immunity the most?"
Oliver: "Okay... This might get interesting..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Front Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Jayda throws the stick to the bunnies*

Jayda: "Woop woop!"




Jayda: "Heck yeah! Gotcha!"





Eugene: "Woo, good one Jay!"




Jayda: "Imma throw this one next!"
Min Hee: "Watch out!"

*The stick bounces off the bunny and hits Min Hee in the legs*

Min Hee: "Eep!"



Jayda: "Oh sorry... Didn't mean to hit you. Sorry."
Min Hee: "... It's alright... It didn't hit me too hard."
Jayda: "Accidents can happen."




Odessa: "I'll make them pay for that and show how this game really works."
Jayda: "Ooh, fighting talk. Show me your moves!"
Odessa: "I certainly will..."




Jayda: "I brought some marbles along when we started, I bet 5 of them that you will not hit a bunny."
Odessa: "Deal."
Jayda: "Excellent. Good luck and lots of wisdom, hahaha."
Odessa: "Thinking using my words against me will help?"




Eugene: "All this for a handful of marbles?"
Odessa: "I was the marbles champion of elementary school."
Eugene: ".. Oh.."
Odessa: "Now focus..."




*Odessa throws the stick*




Odessa: "GOTCHA!"
Min Hee: "Good throw!"
Jayda: "Oh. You win...."
Odessa: "And now... the marbles."
Jayda: "You got them fair and square..."




*Jayda searches her pockets for the marbles*

Jayda: "Oh no... My marbles are missing!"
Odessa: "Pfft, can't dig what you sow?"
Jayda: "No, I swear, I put them in my pocket today! They're gone!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kitchen
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Hannes: "Mh-mh-mh!"




Freya: "Delicious chocolate!"
Kiki: "My turn."

*Kiki dips her snack stick in the chocolate fountain*

Kiki: "Looking good..."




Hannes: "Hmm, disreawwyizgoow."

*Hannes drools a little chocolate as he attempts to speak*

Kiki: "Oi, be careful there Hannes."




Ethan: "I'm glad that we're all back on the Jetsetter, guys."
Freya: "Yeah, sitting in that cramped houseboat all day was getting to my nerves a little."
Hannes: "You should've joined me on a run."
Ethan: "Yeah, walking around the landscape was pretty much our only way to have some space."




Hannes: "Alright, one more time guys..."




Kiki: "Shame that we left Shang Simla though - it's so beautiful. I should go there with Jayda one day."

*Kiki noms some of the chocolate snacks off her stick*

Kiki: "Thank goodness we have no Edmund who slurps straight out of the fountain."




Freya: "Blegh no, that was too gross, haha."
Hannes: "Yeah.. Though returning to Shang Simla would be a nice treat, it was really beautiful being there."
Ethan: "Yeah, can't disagree with you on that. Beautiful."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "We are back on the Jetsetter now and I can truly say I am missing Shang Simla. The culture, the scenery, it was so calm and relaxing- I definitely need to book me and Jayda on a plane back there once the show is over. On another note, I've been trying to listen out for everyone else around the boat. I've channelled my inner Inspector Gadget and tried to pry information out of everyone. I've also checked in with Jayda, she has been enjoying working with Hannes. I'll be honest, I'm a little bit jealous of her working with him, he's been my idol since I was a little kid... but I will say I am enjoying his company regardless whether I'm paired up with him or not."





Odessa: "Jetsetters, it is time for the Ranking! One by one, I will call your names. When your name is called, you go and enter the Diary Room. And don't forget: at 18:00 you'll all gather in the Karaoke Bar for a special event..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Theatre
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Iris: "I'm still pretty sure it's ___. But yeah, could also be ___."
Oliver: "We might as well go with ___ at this point. Who else should we list? ___ or ___?"




Jayda: "That is interesting, one of those 3 could potentially be the Assassin. My gut is telling me a ___ but I'm not sure which twin it would have been if so."
Hannes: "Yeah, they have been suspisious, so has ___."




*Freya and Meredith put in their Ranking*




Ethan: "How does this sound? Just throwing an idea out there."
Kiki: "That sounds good to me."




Wendell: "Eugene, thoughts?"
Eugene: "Yeah, I'm fine with the Ranking."




*Euphelia and Lucas put in their Ranking*







* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Karaoke Bar
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*

Odessa: "Jetsetters! Time for another group song! Time to let your golden throats out again!"
Min Hee: "If the guys would go stand next to me, and the girls next to Odessa we can begin!"






Freya: 
Up!
Freya and Jayda: 
Up!
Freya, Jayda, and Kiki: 
Up!
Freya, Iris, Jayda and Kiki: 
Up!




Oliver: 
Sing!
Lucas and Oliver: 
Sing!
Lucas, Oliver and Wendell: 
Sing!
Ethan, Lucas, Oliver and Wendell: 
Sing!




Freya, Iris, Jayda and Kiki: 
We're sailing!




Ethan, Lucas, Oliver and Wendell: 
And singing




All of them: 
We're sailing and we're singing!




Freya:
Come sail with us!

Freya and Ethan:
Come sail with us!




Jayda (while sliding off the stairs): 
We've got a lot 'o crazy tunes to bust! Haha!




Iris: 
Come sail with us!

Iris and Jayda: 
Come sail with us!




Wendell: 
It's a pleasure, and an honor, and a must




Hannes: "Dudes, this is messed. You're singing on a ship."
Lucas: "What did you expect? We wanna stay on this trip. Ah!"




Meredith: "Yeah, but, guys, you're singing on TV!"

Freya:
Haven't you always wanted to? It can't just be meeeeeeeee!




Oliver:
Come sail with us
Oliver and Kiki: 
Come sail with us





Iris: "Do you know how to sail this thing!?"
Captain Dockhatt: "I try."







Jerry: 
They thought they could leave me and depart...




Jerry:
... but this stowaway's got winning in his heart!




Oliver: 
Come sail with us! Come fail with us!




Jerry: "We're sailing?! I hate sailing! Stop the boat!"




*Odessa closes the hatch on Jerry's head*




Wendell, Iris, Kiki and Lucas: 
Come sail with us! Come sing with us!

Meredith and Hannes: "No!"




Odessa: "Anyone care for a copy of the season three rules? Because in order to escape instant Elimination-"

Min Hee: 
All contestants must sing in each show!




Freya: 
Hannes, do it! Let's go!




Lucas: 
Meredith, sing it! Don't go!




Meredith: "I don't wanna go home..."




Meredith: 
Come sail with us!




Meredith: 
Come sail with us!




Meredith:
Come and sail with us!




Freya: "Hannes, come on! Please?"




Hannes: 
Thiiiis suuuuuucks!

Everybody: Yeah!












Hannes: "Oh my god no!"
Jayda: "Wha- NO!"




Freya: "No, Han!"
Kiki: "... No....."
Iris: "Not again..."
Meredith: "... Yas..."




Min Hee: "I'm sorry Hannes and Jayda, but you have been Eliminated by the Assassin."
Jayda: "But... ugh. I was looking so much forward to the next country..."
Odessa: "I guess the Assassin had other plans. That means your next country is going to be home."
Hannes: "Hmph... Sweden will feel so empty without having Freya there."




Kiki: "... I can't let you go..."
Jayda: "I know, I was having so much fun with everyone and now it's... it's all over all of a sudden..."
Kiki: "... Please be save home, Jay."
Jayda: "... Don't worry, I'll be fine."




Jayda: "Make sure that YOU're doing fine. I mean, I made some awesome friends here and you get to stick around with them for longer."
Freya: "Yeah, I really wish we could be party people here for longer..."
Jayda: "... Wait, where's Eugene?"
Lucas: "Hey you're right! Euphelia's neither here."




Odessa: "... We'll have a word with them later."
Min Hee: "Song participation protocol, you know."
Hannes: "Wait, we just literally sang that not singing will get you Eliminated, shouldn't they leave in our place then?"
Odessa: "... Nah. Stylistic exaggeration, just for total dramatic effect."
Hannes: "... Seriously?"




Min Hee: "Like Odessa said, we'll have a word with them lat-"
Eugene: "Wait, WHAT?! No!..."
Odessa: "Speak of the devil."




Eugene: "Please don't leave Jayda!"
Jayda: "Trust me, I'd rather not. But you know, dumb Assassin and all that..."
Eugene: "... This sucks so much.. Can't my duo switch places with you?"
Wendell: "Pardon me???"




Min Hee: "Sorry Eugene, but it's Elimination protocol, you know. Hannes, Jayda. No luxurious Ferrari this time, but we do have a helicopter again. Once you're done with your final goodbyes it's time for you to climb on board."
Odessa: "And this fellow over here can join you as well."




Jerry: "... Oh."
Kiki: "Jerry?!"
Ethan: "What?"
Oliver: "How did you even get here?! It's been like a week?"




Odessa: "Well Jerry, explain yourself a bit before leaving, please?"
Jerry: "... Where do I even start?..."
Odessa: "At the beginning. After you ran off."
Jerry: "Hmmm...."




Jerry: "I only remember running as far as I could far, far away. When I came back to my senses I realised that I got myself, ahem... lost in the Chinese wilderness. So I wandered and wondered, until my phone's signa- ahem, my detective's intuition kicked in. After countless long days of walking and running I accidentally bumped on the Jetsetter. Which is where I went undercover since."




Odessa: "Cool story bro. But you gotta go, you missed out on a week."
Jerry: ".. A week?! It's been a week.."
Odessa: "Yup. Benjie and Melinda left, Pearl and Wendi, Frankie dropped out and today those two."
Jerry: "Frankie dropped out?... UGH! If only-- ugh...."




Min Hee: "You can claim that you survived the Chinese wilderness for several days. Frankie can't."
Jerry: "...."
Min Hee: "We have to always stay calm and positive. That goes for all of us."
Jerry: "... Hmm...."




Odessa: "It's time for you to get on the helicopter too. We'll see you back on finale night."
Jerry: "Hmm, I guess I will.. Goodbye guys."
Oliver: "Seriously. This day can't get any weirder."
Wendell: "Welcome to Jetset, Oliver."




Jayda: "Welp.. guess it's time for me to leave... Kick ass!"
Remaining Jetsetters: "Goodbye!"




Hannes: "... Goodbye people, hello... home."
Remaining Jetsetters: "Bye!"




Jerry: "... This feels really weird..."
Remaining Jetsetters: "... Bye-bye??..."




Min Hee: "9th and 10th to leave: Hannes Valquist and Jayda Lafayette. With Jerry Belcastro tagging along with them."




Odessa: "Jetsetters... 10 of you have fallen now. Only 10 of you remain. Congrats on making it to the top half of the pack. But... only 3 of you will become finalists, so there's no time to waste - keep your head in the game."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Mission Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "... Pleh..."

*somebody knocks on the door*

Kiki: "... Come in..."




Freya: "Hey.. today's Elimination was really harsh wasn't it?"
Kiki: ".. Yeah. Both my sister and my idol. Gone."




Freya: "I know how you feel, they were the two people I was closest with as well..."
Kiki: "Yeah..."




Kiki: "It's all the Assassin's fault. I wanna kick them in their face now."
Freya: "Wow, that's... kinda disproportionate."
Kiki: "I know, but... pfff... They were pretty much half of my gang. And now.. poof."
Freya: "It sucks...."




Freya: "But in the end all we can do is move on and keep playing the game."
Kiki: "I know... Ugh, but I really felt like moping for a bit... Which is so unalike me.."
Freya: "This game gets to us more than we expect."
Kiki: "Yeah. Which teaches us a lot about ourselves."




Freya: "Like it's some kind of mirror to our real inner selves?"
Kiki: "Yeah.. We need to learn, get up and carry on."
Freya: "That's the spirit!"
Kiki: "You know it. I can trust you right?"

*Kiki rolls on her back*




Freya: "As in, I'm not the Assassin. Nope, it's not me."
Kiki: "Neither am I."
Freya: "Great. Want to exchange notes?"
Kiki: "Ding-ding-ding!"




Freya: "... Then I have some bad news, I wasn't at the Challenge yesterday, remember."
Kiki: "Yeah. All I know is that Ethan took ages for one question. So I missed most of it too..."
Freya: "Oh... Welp, there goes our note exchange so far."
Kiki: "That sucks... Though we could talk about the Mahjong game."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Modern Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Euphelia's redrawing the jazz panels. Suddenly someone knocks on the door*

Euphelia: "Come in?"




Lucas: "It's me, Lucas."
Euphelia: "Oh, hey."




Lucas: "You missed a lot that happened out there last hour."
Euphelia: "Oh.. That happens a lot when I'm in 'the drawing zone', you know."
Lucas: "Okay.."
Euphelia: "... Could you please catch me up on business?"




Lucas: "First: you missed the group song, and will likely get a penalty for that."
Euphelia: "Oh.. I thought those songs were optional."
Lucas: "Nope, they're mandatory when you get the symbol."
Euphelia: "Oh.. My mistake."



Odessa: "At certain times you may encounter this symbol. That symbol means you've been selected for a MUSICAL SONG! and you get to sing along in order to not get a strike! Awesome isn't it? Bwahaha."




Lucas: "I hope you're let off the hook. Eugene missed it as well by the way."
Euphelia: "Oh well. Point number 2?"
Lucas: "Point number 2... Hannes and Jayda have been Eliminated."
Euphelia: "What?"




Euphelia: "Jayda??? And Hannes?"
Lucas: "Yeah, why the surprise though?"
Euphelia: "Oh... it's nothing. Just thought they'd stay for longer."
Lucas: "Hmm, they did not give the Assassin a single penny last Challenge, so it might be that."




Euphelia: "Oh fuck... Hmm..."
Lucas: "What is fuck?"
Euphelia: "It's what our mummies and daddies did to make us."
Lucas: "Oh god..."




Lucas: "BWAHAHAHAHAHH!!! That was SO FUNNY!!!"




Euphelia: "But seriously though; it means we're next."
Lucas: ".. What? Isn't it quick to jump to that?"




Euphelia: "Look at the pattern. With the exception of the dropouts all siblings have at least 1 twin still in the game. There's at least one Grieswald, one Rathmore, one Ferris, one Edgeworth, one Lafayette and one Valquist. There's two Nightingales and two McClouds, and if we're Eliminated next there's one of each."




Lucas: "... Wow, you think about this a lot don't you?"
Euphelia: "... I do, I'm a thinker. You gotta observe everything."
Lucas: "Hmm... We better make a plan then. First option: get Immunity."




Euphelia: "That'd be our best bet. We haven't had many Immunity Challenges this season, so we might get a chance tomorrow. And if that doesn't work, we have to split up ourselves and get Ethan and Eugene together. No offense, but I'd rather see them than us leaving."
Lucas: "So... then we'd pretty much become twin-stabbers."
Euphelia: "... Yeah, we do.. It's the lesser worse of two evils though."




Lucas: "Hmm... Let's call it Operation Ethan for now?"
Euphelia: "Ooh, I love the irony of that name!"
Lucas: "Now... I guess I'm off to bed. Night!"
Euphelia: "Good night!"




*Lucas leaves and closes the door*




*A minute after Lucas left, Euphelia puts her sketchbook away and gets up*












*Euphelia looks at the thing not supposed to be in her drawer: a small pouch with marbles. She lets out a guilty sigh...*










Euphelia: "... Ugh, why?.."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 10
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *














No comments:

Post a Comment