28 September 2018

Episode 3 - Irgendwie Irgenwo Irgendwann




Previously on




*
*
*
*
*




10 twins, making for a total of 20 Jetsetters this season, were confronted with their first Challenge before even boarding the Jetsetter.

Kiki: "According to the map there are two nearby check spots: the parking lot and the warehouse."
Jayda: "Warehouse first?"
Kiki: "Yup. Gotta hurry though."




Lucas: " 'Congratulations on finding the Jetsetter. Unfortunately it's not yet time to board the ship. You might read the tickets you might've found/will find for directions'... Oh my God..."
Ethan: "... Really?!"
Lucas: "Ohemgee we're the worst players ever- pffhahaa..."





After the Jetsetter set sail to the new location, it was time for the group to form new bonds for life. Be it good...

Melinda: "Oh, I love the pattern on your swimsuit!"
Euphelia: "Thanks, the pattern on yours is also very original!"
Melinda: "Thank you, did you design it?"
Euphelia: "I did..."





... be it bad...

Meredith: "Who the hell are you calling Mortal you wretched hag, why I ought to turn you into a stupid zombie and keep you as my pet!"
Diana: "The youth these days..."





... or be it ugly.

Frankie: "See ya later Sherlock."
Jerry: "..."
Frankie: "Whatever. Doncha think he's an asshole for shunning his family?
"Oliver: ".. Not really."




After their first night the Jetsetters were called early for their second Challenge, which shuffled the social stakes all over again.

Freya: "I think the two of us might be a match."
Pearl: "Yeah. Me too."
Oliver: "I'm not sure about the pairings here either. But Pearl and Freya seem to be good."
Eugene: "We got no match so far."





Odessa: "Congratulations, you just got your first correct match and you've earned your first 10.000 Simoleons. With less Sims in the mix you'll maybe figure the rest out sooner."
Min Hee: "Anyway, Meredith and Hannes, you've found your match and cannot talk about or participate in this Challenge anymore. Out of the 10 matches you made, 2 are correct. It's now Group 2's turn to choose."





While all kinds of allegiances were growing by the minute...

Oliver: "So, um, hello. I'd shake your hand, but, erm, the germs. Fist bump?"
Iris: "Fist bump then. Although if I remember my dad right that isn't going to make a blind bit of difference... but hey, if this guy's worse than me then I might as well."
Oliver: "Nice to make your acquaintance."





Eugene: "Hey Phia.. Wendell and I are looking for a place to chat about the game, but I see that you're here now, so... Guess I'll look elsewhere?"
Euphelia: "Hmm."
Lucas: "Wait, Wendell was with us in the Spa as well. The more eyes we have the more things we know."Wendell: "Yeah, the more the merrier."




Apollo: "It's just- I'm afraid it could get me into trouble. I already got two strikes because of it- not mentioning Diana's still upset at me and I really have to be careful to not get a third strike."
Wendi: "You know what? Forget it!"
Apollo: "No, wait!"
Wendi: "Good day sir!!!"






... the new musical twist was also showcased by a couple of Jetsetters.


Min Hee: "Dong ma zeh hong za dao song yi ding way bao
Anything goes!"





Pearl and Iris: "Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me"





In the end though, Apollo and Diana were the first to leave the Jetsetter, due to family circumstances.

Apollo: "We're invited to the baby shower right away?"
Diana: "Please ask them if it can wait for a couple of weeks?"
Apollo: "Diana wants to wait a couple of weeks first..."
Diana: "And?"

*Apollo shakes his head*




Diana: "So.. I guess we'll have to say our goodbyes to you all now."
Apollo: "Yeah... Goodbye everybody!"
Diana: "Good luck to all of you."
Apollo: "We can always meet again soon."





Odessa: "To Apollo and Diana!"
Jetsetters: "To Apollo and Diana!"




Now that the first two Jetsetters have unboarded, the game is on for real. With twin duos, match duos and maybe even a romantic duo blossoming, it's going to be hard for the Jetsetters to keep track of where all rumours will lead to. Will the growing web of alliances and trust be lead to suspicion with the next Challenge? And to which location is the Jetsetter itself leading?

*
*
*

20 PLAYERS, 10 TWINS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS JETSET



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
A Shady Dock Somewhere in the world
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



???: "Pssst."




???: "Whoa? Be carefu-"
???: "Alfalfa on a stick."




???: ".. Ya boat no fit the sluice, huh?"
???: "Yeah, we need something different to go through it."
???: "I know. Ya the rich kid, Miss Wolff."




Odessa: "Do you have a boat or not, Mister Lum?"
Mister Lum: "More, I have."




Odessa: "Good."
Mister Lum: "I have pictures on phone."




Mister Lum: "Please have a look."
Odessa: "Hmm.. no, next please?"

*Mister Lum swipes the screen*

Odessa: "... No, far too small."




Odessa: "... What kind of shape is that??????"

*Mister Lum swipes the screen*

Odessa: "OHMYGOSH!!!"




Odessa: "I can't believe it how the fuck did you get THAT?!?!?!"
Mister Lum: "They no need anymore."
Odessa: "§250.000!"




Mister Lum: "That's much money!"
Odessa: "Don't care, I'll take it!"
Mister Lum: "Wow.."




Odessa: "Can't wait till they see it..."
Mister Lum: "Shake hands on it?"




Odessa: "High five!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
???
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *











Euphelia: "Hmmm....."




Euphelia: "-- Wait.. What the..."




Euphelia: "... What the fuck..."




























The Jetsetter's destination is Shang Simla





Euphelia: "How the hell did they?"




Euphelia: "Gene! Wake up!"




Eugene: "What is this place?"
Euphelia: "No idea, but it makes zero sense. What the bloody devil?"
Eugene: "I don't know..."
Euphelia: "We all were moved from our beds in here, our luggage, our belongings.. we're all sharing the same room even."




Eugene: "Relax Phia, I'm sure they'll explain things soon enough."
Euphelia: "They better do. What the fuck."




Iris: "If they moved us here then.. urgl... Then they touched us with their hands.."




Wendi: "Ugh. There goes my privacy."
Euphelia: "That too."
Wendi: "Wasn't talking to you."




Meredith: "For shit's sake, like sharing rooms with one moron wasn't bad enough already."
Euphelia: ".. I can relate, I'd preferably sleep in another room than you as well."
Meredith: "Fuck you."
Euphelia: "... That'd make you a rapist, so while I do appreciate seeing you put behind bars I'd rather not deal with the emotional scars of being sexually penetrated without my consent."




Meredith: ".... WHAT THE BLOODY CUNT FUCK?!?!"
Oliver: "... Ugh, menstruation.. and I already feel uncomfortable here.."
Benjamin: "Don't, I think I've seen this place before."
Oliver: "You do?"




Benjamin: "Well, except for the beds and... hmm.."
Jerry: "Another puzzle to solve."
Benjamin: "Exactly."




Lucas: "At least we got a corner bed. We have a bit of personal space."
Ethan: "Certainly. Though I gotta admit sharing one bedroom could help you getting a man, brother."
Lucas: "Ehh......... right, ehahah..."
Ethan: "Don't be shy."




Frankie: "Aaaaarrgh, what's wrong with da bed?"

*Frankie stretches his arm. It cracks a little*

Iris: "Ew. I can't stand that sound."
Frankie: "Meh."




Freya: "Wait, this isn't our bedroom."
Hannes: "I guess it is now. Shame we have to share with some certain people.."
Freya: "Some people..."




Benjamin: "I'm gonna climb that ladder and explore this place a little."
Lucas: "Sounds legit."




Pearl: "I've looked up through that ladder hole."
Benjamin: "And?"
Pearl: "An annoying beetle flew in. Ugh."
Benjamin: "Oh... Sorry that that happened."




Pearl: "It's okay- hey lookie there!"
Benjamin: "Hey girls, you got some explaining to do here."
Odessa: "We know - but it'll be fun!"




Odessa: "You should recognise this boat, right?"
Benjamin: "I kinda do.. but I can't pinpoint it exactly."
Odessa: "Let me spill the beans. ..."




Odessa: "... Welcome on board of the houseboat of Abnormality Season 3.1!"




Benjamin: "NO WAY!!..... Really..."
Min Hee: "Her idea, she stumbled upon it."
Odessa: "And fuck it's mine, it's finally mine hahahahaaa! Scandallous they cancelled Season 5, we finally pulled some strings to get Jetset DLC implemented, but-"
Benjamin: "... Well done girls, I'm flabbergasted..."




Iris: "How in the name of the Watcher did you get us here?"
Euphelia: "What happened to the Jetsetter?"
Meredith: "What are you fuckers screwing with us?!"
Lucas: "Why do we have to share one bedroom?"
Hannes: "Our belongings?"
Frankie: "Pizza oven?"
Wendell: "How about Rankings?"
Oliver: "Hands on us?"
Ethan: "Football table?"
Pearl: "How to get out of this bed with this crowd?"




Odessa: "Ohmygosh calm down peoples!"
Min Hee: "Eep! Eh, please ask your questions one at a time, Jetsetters."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Melinda: "There is a certain someone here that I can't help but feel incredibly attracted to. Whenever I see him, my heart flutters. His blond hair sits perfectly on his head and fits so well with his beautiful light magenta eyes. The slight stubble on his sharp jawline drives me wild. His voice like a calming breeze, so comforting. I-I...I have never felt this way before...

I hope I did not make him uncomfortable in the kitchen earlier, I could not help myself.
"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Outside
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Benjamin: "Ugh..."




Ethan: "Hey Benjie."
Benjamin: "Oh, hey Eeth."
Ethan: "You okay?"




Benjamin: "Hmm.."
Ethan: "If something bothers you then feel free to tell me."




Benjamin: "... It is the water..."
Ethan: ".. It's not sea water right?"
Benjamin: "No.. it just looks so muddy you see.. And it's downing me a bit."
Ethan: ".. Kinda like gloomy weather?"




Benjamin: "You can say that, yes."
Ethan: "Sorry for you."
Benjamin: "Meh, I'm probably overreacting a little-"
Ethan: "You have the right to get it off your chest. Though maybe.. look over there!"




Benjamin: "Fishes!"
Ethan: "You see. It may look muddy at first, but it's not that bad."
Benjamin: "It's not sea water... but it might do. I just gotta be generous with the salt for dinner."
Ethan: "Haha."




Benjamin: "Thanks bro! I needed that."
Ethan: "You're welcome."




Meredith: "Blegh..."




Meredith: "The arsehole who invented the word 'bro' should be fed straight first to my zombie horde, when I finally have one."




Meredith: "Shit that they didn't even bring the alchemy table here. Fuckers."




Pearl: "Soo... what would be the plan for the next Challenge?"
Wendi: "It sucks that we all have to share one bedroom now. Incredibly inconvenient when considering the game we're playing here."
Pearl: ".. Sooome people are very annoying, but I don't mind it too much."
Wendi: "Why are we standing outside here, Pearl?"




Pearl: ".. For the nice landscape?"
Wendi: "....."
Pearl: "We could scout already on the environment."
Meredith: "Hang on..."




Meredith: "This could be good..."
Wendi: "So that nobody will go and listen on our strategy."
Pearl: "Oh. Then why don't we go and stand by the hills?"
Wendi: ".. I'm ashamed to admit it..."




Wendi: "... but I don't want to get in trouble for leaving the boat unauthorised. Remember Min Hee when you jumped off?"
Pearl: "Oooohh...."
Wendi: "So for now outside should suffice."




Pearl: "Shame that we're somewhere in the Chinese mainland now."
Wendi: "Whoa?"
Pearl: "The sea water was great to dive straight in."
Wendi: "Oh God!"




Wendi: "Pearl, focus for once!"
Pearl: "Oh sorry."
Wendi: "If you keep getting distracted then you'll never make it far in the game."
Pearl: "Sorry Wendi..."




*Wendi inhales deeply and breathes out to calm herself down*

Pearl: "You okay?"
Wendi: "Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. Back on topic: the Challenge."
Pearl: "Right. The Challenge."




Wendi: "I think we should sabotage a little bit."
Pearl: "We could try that, yes."
Wendi: "But we can't do too much because then we'd be far too suspcious for an Assassin's comfort zone. But we can't do too little because we do want it to get noticed."
Pearl: "Which is a thin line to walk on."




Wendi: "We have to figure out the right spot."
Pearl: "Hmm... and that is?"
Wendi: "........ How the hell am I supposed to know?
Pearl: "... Good question."




Wendi: ".... Once we see the Challenge... that's where we'll analyse the field."
Pearl: "Okidoki."
Meredith: "Hmm, I know enough... how the hell do I get in unseen though?"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Living Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "We'd like to ask you a couple of questions about this ship move thing."
Iris: "Yeah, enlighten us please. Some of us are bothered."
Odessa: "Here's Dessie!"
Lenka: "Rawwwawwraawwrrr! Yip! Yip!"




Min Hee: ".... Yeah.. feel free to ask I guess. You do have the right to know, this current state of affairs is probably a little controversial among you..."
Freya: "Okay: first things first: why? What happened to the Jetsetter?"
Min Hee: "... This is kinda embarassing... but we overlooked a few.. details about... the logistics.. of this season's route here."
Freya: "Oh..kay?"




Freya: "May I ask about what kind of logistics?"
Min Hee: ".. It turns out that the Jetsetter doesn't exactly... fit in these waters. And then there were some sluice issues as well, ahem."
Freya: "... Right."
Min Hee: "Physical laws protocol, you know. Hem hem."




Freya: "..... Right."
Jayda: "Where's all the fun stuff at? We need music, fun, things to bond over while staying here."
Min Hee: "... There is some stuff on the top deck, including a karaoke machine... but you're right, we'll try and get some more toys here."
Jayda: "Woo-yeah!"




Iris: "I'd like to know how you got us in here without anyone noticing or waking up and catching you in the act. It's just... so weird?"
Min Hee: "Ehm..."




Lenka: "Rawwwwaaawwrr!!"
Oliver: "Yes, I'd like to know more about that as well. And about the privacy - is there any place we can discuss things with our allies?"
Jayda: "Good one!"




Min Hee: "Well - since we're docked you can walk offboard and find a spot in Shang Simla. Just keep us informed on your whereabouts and you're free to go."
Odessa: "You like that don't ya!"
Lenka: "Rawwwaaawwwrr! Yip! Yip! Rawww!"
Iris: "And how did you move us?"




Lenka: "RAWWWWRRR!!!"
Odessa: "Yeeeaaah! Such a cute lil' belle belly you have mwuahahahah!"
Min Hee: "... With the necessarily tender loving care."
Oliver, Iris, Freya and Jayda: "......."





Captain Dockhatt: "Cut it our young lass, there are people asking fer answers."
Odessa: "Nope. Impossible. Lenka's too cute."
Lenka: "Yip yip!"
Captain Dockhatt: "Dear..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Captain Dockhatt: "Sometimes... Betting one thousand lightning bombs she's getting in rough waters the next year fer things as this."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Outdoor Seating Area
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Euphelia: "Hmm..."




Euphelia: "This place looks really neat actually."










Hannes: "Hey there."
Euphelia: "Oh. Hi."
Hannes: "So..."




Hannes: "What are you up to here?"
Euphelia: "... Relaxing."
Hannes: "Hmm."




Hannes: "It's a lovely view here isn't it?"
Euphelia: "... Yes. Just taking it in."
Hannes: "Ahuh..."




Hannes: "..."
Euphelia: "..."
Hannes: "..."




Hannes: "Hmm."
Euphelia: "..."
Hannes: "..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Rooftop Playground
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Jerry: "Ey, go for it, new duo buddy!"
Wendell: "No! Go and miss so we can win please!"




Kiki: "Hop!"




*The stick Kiki threw touches the bunny...*





*... but it doesn't fall over*




Kiki: "Oh sucks. Your turn."
Jerry: "Wish me luck, ey."
Kiki: "Good luck."




Jerry: "Focus..."
Melinda: "Come on Jerry, you can do it."
Ethan: "... Give it your best throw. Though I'm still team Eugene and Wendell."
Melinda: "Oh, really?"




Lucas: "... Oh, you weren't supposed to hear that lol."
Melinda: "Oh... hahaha."
Lucas: "Hey, do you think they're bringing this game to the Jetsetter once we leave this place?"
Melinda: "Who knows, it could never hurt to bring new things on board."




Lucas: "Indeed, they've build an entire new floor for this season. If only we could actually use it now though."
Melinda: "Haha, can't disagree with you there."
Jerry: "Yaaaaaaaah!"










Jerry: "YES! Woo, take that!"




Kiki: "Yay us!"
Jerry: "Yay Jeki!"
Kiki: "Yay Kirry!"
Lucas and Melinda: ".................."




Wendell: "Uggghh, come on! Really?"
Eugene: "Nah, it's only their first hit. My turn, let's show 'em how to hit those bunnies."
Wendell: "Yeah, go Wendene!"
Eugene: "Sorry, no shipping names please."




Wendell: "Oh..."

*Jerry trips over his feet*

Jerry: "Oh!"



Jerry: "Aargh!"
Wendell: "Ho?"
Eugene: "Oh no!"




Kiki: "Whoa!"
Jerry: "Bwoaph!"
Kiki: "Jerry!"




Kiki: "Jerry, you okay?"
Jerry: "Ooooowww..."
Frankie: "Ah lookie there, there is a pizza oven he-"
Kiki: "Horrible timing."




Frankie: "Lookie here, it's Sherlock bein' a failure yet again."
Jerry: "Ugghhhhh...."




Lucas: "Oh no not him again."
Melinda: "Can't he ever leave his brother alone?"
Lucas: "Seriously."
Frankie: "Ya tripped over ya own stick?"




Kiki: "You are going to stop that attitude right now, Frankie Belcastro."
Frankie: "Why should I, huh?"
Kiki: "Cuz it's bothering all of us and 'ya' ruining 'da' mood on 'da' show here 'ya Sherlock'."




Frankie: "And 'ya' are just being cute, ma'am. If trying to insult me's 'ya' best attack then that's sayin' more 'bout 'ya' than about me, capiche?"
Kiki: "Hey!"
Frankie: "Heheh. Figures."




Jerry: "Ey, Jesus Frankie, is bullying ya own brother not enough for ya sore lil' ego?"
Frankie: "... She started 'ya'-ing me, yo!"
Jerry: "Maybe it's sayin' something 'bout you instead?"




Frankie: ".. Nah, doubt it, Sherlock."
Kiki: "Frankie, you're a bully and it's ruining the fun for the rest of us."
Jerry: "I've had it with ya!"




Frankie: "Yo, I've had it with ya ages ago!"
Eugene: "Frankie, if you don't stop it then I'm going to-"
Frankie: "Shut ya yappin' up, ya know nothing 'bout our family history and what that lil' traitor did!"
Eugene: "Judging from your bickering I know more-"




Jerry: "YA KNOW WHAT YA HAIRY ASSHOLE?!"
Eugene: "Whoa?!"
Jerry: "I'VE REALLY HAD IT WITH YA!"
Frankie: "Ugh, ya just said that already!"




Jerry: "AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!"
Kiki: "Oh my god.."




Jerry: "I'M SICK OF YA CONSTANTLY CALLIN' ME A TRAITOR, SICK OF YA BELITTLIN' ME, SICK OF YA TRYIN' DA FORCE ME IN A JOB I HATE AND!!!!!!!..."
Eugene: "This is getting out of hand!"
Melinda: "We gotta do something!"




Jerry: "I'M FUCK- FUCK- FUCKIN' SICK AND TIRED OF YA IGNORANT, THICKHEADED, RETARDED, DIRTASSED-"




Kiki: "GUYS! STOP IT PLEASE!"
Frankie: "NOW YA GONNA GET IT!"
Jerry: "BRING ON, YA FUCKTARD!"
Kiki: "NO!"




Frankie: "MMMPPPHHH!!"
Eugene: "ENOUGH!!"
Kiki: "STOP!"
Jerry: "EY?!"




*Jerry blocks off Eugene's arm*

Jerry: "OFF!"
Eugene: "HEY!?"




*Eugene tries to grab ahold of Jerry again. Jerry slips away*

Lucas: "!!!..."
Wendell: "Gasp!"
Melinda: "Help!!"




Jerry: "ANYTHING'S BETTER THAN BEIN' NEAR THAT ASS! I QUIT!!!"
Eugene: "NO! JERRY, WAIT!"
Frankie: "MPPPHH-MMHHHH!!"




Eugene: "You don't have to-"
Jerry: "NO! I'M OUT HERE!!!"

*Eugene stat to run after Jerry*




Jerry: "UGH!!"

*Eugene directly jumps off the ladder...*




*... and lands badly*

Eugene: "AARGH!"
Min Hee: "Jerry, what's going on there?!"
Jerry: "BUCK OFF, I'M OUT!!"
Min Hee: "What in the?!..."










*
*
*
*
*




Frankie: "... And whatdYA want, huh?!"
Lucas: "... Dude..."
Melinda: "Just no..."




Frankie: "That's your problem then yo! I don't care."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bedroom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "Eugene, please be okay!"
Eugene: "Ouch... Oh god, I hope it's not bruised..."
Kiki: "What is?"
Eugene: "My anckle.. and my knee too."




Pearl: "Oh no, you okay?"
Eugene: "Be careful please."
Min Hee: "Oh my god...."
Euphelia: "Let me look..."




*Euphelia presses on a few spots. Eugene winces a little on a few spots*

Euphelia: "Hmm.. It's not too bad."
Eugene: "Thank goodness."
Euphelia: "Be careful though..."




Min Hee: "... I suggest we all take go apart and a break to calm down after all what happened, also upstairs... We have a lot to discuss with the current situation."
Pearl: "Oh..."
Min Hee: "The Challenge will begin in an hour or 2. Take the time to get to your senses."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
2 hours later
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Halls of the Lost Army Square
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Odessa: "Jetsetters, every duo out of you has picked a number, and a Walker and an Overviewer. Walkers, please go and stand on the starting spot of the row of your chosen number."




Min Hee: "You will cross this field by moving 1, 2 or 3 squares forward at once. When you end on a square, you'll receive what's hidden on that square, which could be good or bad."
Odessa: "You can encounter 7 different things on a square, or nothing at all. These things are: §2.000, §3.000, §5.000, a Thief, a Nuke, a Clue and a Switch. If you step on money, you'll earn that amount for the Jetsetters once you reach the finish."




Min Hee: "The Thief will steal half the money you're already carrying and you're yet to gather. The Nuke will blast you and the money you've earned out of the Challenge. The Clue will be earned by the Walker only."
Odessa: "If you step on the Switch, your duo-partnership will end when this Challenge is over and you'll proceed in a round picking all-new partners to work together with."




Min Hee: "The Walkers will cross this field not knowing what's in front of them. The Overviewers, standing on the sidelines, do know what's ahead of the Walkers. Every Overviewer can advice their Walker on how many steps to move through a small microphone and earpiece."
Odessa: "Overviewers are not allowed to directly or indirectly tell or show or inform their Walkers what exactly is in front of them; they can only give them advice on how to walk."




Odessa: "Kiki, because you're currently without a partner you'll have to sit out of this Challenge, considering the cooperative nature of it."
Kiki: "Shame, but I understand..."
Min Hee: "We didn't have a back-up plan for Jerry's unexpected solo exit so..."




Min Hee: "To Trust or Not to Trust, that's the question."
Min Hee and Odessa: "Good luck and lots of wisdom."




Wendi: "I’m assuming you’re allowed to move now, so I’ll get you to move 3 steps ahead."
Pearl: "All righty then Wendi, you'd better be telling the truth. I'll take your advice and move 3 steps ahead."







Odessa: "4 have walked already. Congratulations, you learned your toddler skills well. Oliver and Melinda have earned a Clue as well."




Meredith: "Be a good boy and do as I say!"
Hannes: "Pfff, don't talk to me like a dog. Let me ask you this, how many times did your parents drop you when you were little?"
Meredith: "How dare you talk about my parents. I don't know my fucking father and my mother is 6 feet fucking under you absolute cunt! Let's just get this challenge over and done with God dammit!"




Min Hee: "More people have left their starting position by now, only Jayda's still yet to depart.
Jerry, Melinda and Phia have each brought in §2.000. Hannes even made §5.000."




Frankie: "A'right... second move! You can either go 1 or 3. This one's really up to how fast ya wanna go. In the long run, either one shouldn’t matter."
Ethan: "Okay well. I’ll take 3 steps, “gotta go fast”."




Odessa: "With Jayda setting her first steps on the board everyone is now underway."




Min Hee: "Pearl has earned §2.000 for the Jetsetters, Melinda and Wendell have earned §3.000 each and Jayda and Oliver have even earned §5.000 each.
All summed up the Jetsetters have earned §29.000 out of §90.000 so far."




Frankie: "... Does this make me Diane 2.0?"




Frankie: "She done super well last season so...-"




Frankie: "OH for fucks sake!"
Ethan: "What?"
Frankie: "It's my lawyer. Shit always happens when he calls."




Frankie: "Yo, I'm in a Challenge, whaddya want? .... What?"




Frankie: "Are ya fucking kidding me?! ... They can't sue me now, I'm on Jetset!"




Frankie: "Jesus, cantya do this on ya own? I'm in China now! ..."




Frankie: "Oh fer fuck's sake, how 'bout phone calls then, eh? ..."
Eugene: "Uh oh.."




Frankie: "...... Fuck them... Just fuck them...... in them tiny lil' puckers. I'll see ya there, bye..."
Freya: "WHAT?!?! Another withdrawal?!?!"




Frankie: "Oh sweet mother of fuck witha stick up her cunt!"
Meredith: "Make up ya own swears yo tomatoface!"
Eugene: "... So?..."




Frankie: "Guess I'm out! Stuff to do people to see..."




Frankie: "Outta my way ya! Got bisniss to do! Hey hosties!"




Min Hee: "... Yes?"
Odessa: "?"
Frankie: "Gotta go, just had a call from ma lawyer."
Odessa: "We just saw that yes."




Frankie: "... and we gotta do some bisniss for the restaurant. I gotta leave now."
Min Hee: "You're going to officially quit Jetset?"

*Frankie nods*

Odessa: "Okay, you can leave now. Bye-bye!"
Frankie: "... Hmph."




*The moment Frankie runs out of the gate, the remaining Jetsetters burst out in cheer*

Jetsetters: "Yaaaay!"
Min Hee: "I hope he didn't hear that."
Odessa: "Well. Good riddance."




Ethan: "Hmm..."




Ethan: "So.. girls! What do we do now?!"
Odessa: "Easy-peasy lemon-squeezy!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1 minute later
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Ethan: "Well, me and you do feel like an amazing pair to have together."
Kiki: "We do feel like an amazing pair. I agree with Ethan a completely new row would be most fair."
Odessa: "We'll do exactly that then."

*The hosts signal production to generate a new row*




Freya: "Do you remember the saying: A small step for me, a giant step for mankind. Well, its one step this time girl."
Jayda: "Sorry girl, I'm just keeping my eyes wide open- you know seeing if there's anything suspicious!"



Min Hee: "Ethan has immediately earned a Clue as well, along with Jayda, Wendell and Pearl. Oliver and Hannes have earned §2.000 for the Jetsetters."
Odessa: "All summed up the Jetsetters have earned §36.000 out of §80.000 so far."




Iris: "Tres step-os. Sweet Watcher, I really am turning into my sister."
Oliver: "Tres steps por favor."










*BOOM!*

Hannes: "WHOA?!"




Hannes: "OH my GOOOD!"




Meredith: "Heheheh..."
Hannes: "..."




Hannes: "Meredith, let me put this nicely: You are an idiot!"




Meredith: "Sorry, did you say something? I was too busy laughing at you."




Hannes: "Ugh, sod of a woman. I know what you are trying to do with me. And I won't let it happen, even if it means we both get eliminated from this ship."
Min Hee: "I'm sorry Hannes and Meredith, but you're out of the Challenge."




Odessa: "Meanwhile, Melinda has been robbed by a hired actorordinary street rat, leaving her with just half the money she used to have. All summed up the Jetsetters have earned §26.500 out of §80.000 so far. Meredith and Hannes are out of the Challenge."




Melinda: "Hmm, I see you are playing tricks like Meredith!"
Benjamin: "There isn't a lot I can do about it, sadly. You can take any number of steps now. You can take 3 to help finish this faster."
Melinda: "I'm going to take 2 steps because I think you're being sly."
Benjamin: "Told you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's up to you if you want to immediately skip to the end or not."




Wendell: "Hang on Phi, wasn't Jayda walking there a second ago?"
Euphelia: "... Apparantly?"
The highness M13Vulpecula XVIII, ruler of all the estate which belongs to Vulpeculand, including the wellfaring Vulpecula City, Place To Be, and Vulpeculake, the biggest lake without any kind of pollution, and bringer of good luck and happiness to all the residents in the country, also known as
Vul: "Shaddup, I fecked up there, okay?!"





Odessa: "After last turn's attacks on the Jetsetter's winnings it's time to bring some better news this round."
Min Hee: "Wendell has brought in §2.000 and Pearl and Oliver even §3.000 each.
All summed up the Jetsetters have earned §34.500 out of §80.000 so far."



Oliver: "Well, we got all the prizes on the board. I guess I'll just take 2 steps to the end."Iris: "Good idea."




Min Hee: "Melinda and Oliver are officially the first two to finish the Challenge. That means it's game over for Benjamin, Iris, Melinda and Oliver. Iris and Oliver have earned §10.000 overall and a Clue for Oliver."
Odessa: "Benjamin and Melinda have earned §2.500 overall and a Clue for Melinda. Besides the finishers, Wendell has also earned §5.000. It's §39.500 out of §80.000 so far."




Eugene: "Yeah you can just finish the row with 3 steps."
Wendell: "Okay! Stepping to the end, 3 steps ahead."




Min Hee: "Wendell has finished the Challenge as well. Now only 4 Jetsetters, Pearl, Phia, Jayda and Ethan, are still walking."
Odessa: "Besides that nothing special has happened this round. No moneys, no Clues, no thieves, no nukes."




Kiki: "Next move I would recommend 1 space!"
Ethan: "One space it is please."










*BOOM!*

Ethan: "Aaack!"




Kiki: "Oh, whoops."
Ethan: "Kiki, how could you?"
Kiki: "Sorry."




Min Hee: "Sorry Ethan, you and Kiki are out of this Challenge."
Ethan: ".. Yes I can see that."
Odessa: "The good news is: we only said that the Nuke would blow out the money you've earned. You can keep the Clue."
Ethan: "Oh, thanks."





Min Hee: "Meanwhile, Pearl has finished the Challenge, locking in another §5.000 for the group. Phia has earned her own Clue too. Only she and Jayda are still walking."
Odessa: "The tally's currently on §39.500 out of §80.000 and a Clue for all walkers but Hannes."




Jayda: "One step? Alright, here goes."
Freya: "Yeah, right. And while we are at it we could snatch Merediths neck for nuking my brother..."
Jayda: "I'mma leave that to you girl! I'm sure you can conjure up something with your fairy powers to get back at her."
Freya: "Hah, she won't see it coming, after all she still thinks I'm just a klutz, but this girl here can do WAY more than just give you a makeover for a lifetime."




Odessa: "Another §5.000 has been earned this turn, §3.000 by Euphelia and §2.000 by Jayda."
Min Hee: "The tally's currently on §44.500 out of §80.000."




Lucas : "You're one step away gurl, just run for, it take 733 steps if you need, just go girl go!!!!!"




*Euphelia goes one step ahead*

Lucas: "..... I was half hoping you would have started running haha."
Euphelia: "Oh. Sorry."




Euphelia officially finished as well - which means only Jayda is walking.
The Simoleon tally's currently on §44.500 out of §80.000.




Freya: "So, we got the cash. Now you only need to do one more time 3 steps and then 1 step in the end, then we are finished."




Jayda: "Okie dokie artichokey!"




Jayda: "... Sup."
Euphelia: "... Hi..."




Min Hee: "Jayda has finished! The Challenge is over after 13 turns. Does this mean bad luck? Or, since this IS Jetset, will this mean good luck for you to come?"
Odessa: "The Simoleon tally's on §44.500 out of §80.000, and all Walkers but Hannes have earned a Clue. So you could say the luck is on the Jetsetters' side."




Min Hee: "But now that this Challenge has ended it'll be soon time for the Ranking. The opportunity for the Assassin to turn the tables their way."
Odessa: "Even though with the departure of Jerry and now Frankie as well there won't be an Elimination, the Assassin can still Nominate people. And that means they'll get intel on your Ranking."




Min Hee: "And, here goes, because we're feeling generous today we'll give you today's entire map."




Odessa: "So, be wise and take a good look at it. You might discover the tracks of an Assassin in there."
Min Hee: "Good luck and lots of wisdom."




*The Jetsetters go and analyse the board for intel in groups, like the bunch of proper dolls they are*




Odessa: "Isn't that lovely to see how concentrated they are with the game, Min Hee?"
Min Hee: "Yes, such a wonderful view... How about we try and throw in a distraction for them?"

*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*
Odessa: "Mwahahahah..."












 



























???: "Im Sturz durch Raum und Zeit
Richtung Unendlichkeit"




???: "Fliegen Motten in das Licht
Genau wie du und ich"




???: "Wrap your fingers 'round my neck
You don't speak my dialect
But our images reflect"




???: "Drawn together by the flame
We are just the same
Embrace the wind and fall into
Another time and space"




???: "Gib' mir die Hand
Ich bau dir ein Schloss aus Sand"




???: "Irgendwie, irgendwo, irgendwann"




???: "If we belong to 
each other, we belong"





???: "Anyplace, anywhere, anytime"




???: "Im Sturz durch Zeit und Raum
Erwacht aus einem Traum"




???: "Nur ein kurzer Augenblick
Dann kehrt die Nacht zurück"





???: "Bits and pieces from your storm
Rain upon me as they form
Melt into my skin and I feel warm"




???: "Sweep upon me like a wave
We are young and brave
Embrace the wind and float into
Another time and space"





???: "Gib' mir die Hand
Ich bau dir ein Schloss aus Sand"




???: "Irgendwie irgendwo irgendwann"





???: "If we belong to each other, we belong"




???: "Anyplace, anywhere, anytime"





*musical intermezzo*










*The sunglasses are thrown off, officially revealing Linda and Artie*




Linda: "If we belong to each other, we belong"
Artie: "Anyplace, anywhere, anytime"





Linda: "I'm going to any world you're coming from"
Artie: "Anyplace, anywhere, anytime"




Linda: "If we belong, to each other, we belong"
Artie: "Anyplace, anywhere, anytime"




Linda: "I'm going to any world you're coming from"
Artie: "Anyplace, anywhere, anytime"




*Artie and Linda jump into back-to-back poses for special effect*





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Iris: "Oh, for the love of... When I said 'Pasta Boy first', I didn't mean like THIS!

*Iris sighs and drops head into hands*

Iris: "I guess that's one way of avoiding Elimination... and at least it's all the obnoxious ones. Ugh, I shouldn't talk like that. But I gotta admit... it already feels a lot nicer around here without Pasta Boy."

*Iris gets up*

Iris: "Welp, I'm gonna go talk to someone who'll actually answer me back... oh, the irony."




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Living Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Linda: "Thanks for inviting us over Odessa."
Odessa: "Why not, if you two were around here anyways."
Linda: "We're on a world quest now, so."




Artie: "Oui, zat iz un grand way to faire attacher to ze deux of uz."
Wendell: "Err.."
Odessa: "To attach the two of you?"
Artie: "Exactement, Odessa."




Euphelia: "Ahem, bonding you mean?"
Artie: "... Exactement."
Benjamin: "That makes sense."
Wendell: "Bonding as in bonding or as in.. ya know, wink wink-"




Wendi: "WENDELL!!"
Kiki: "Anyways, have you seen some good locations in Shang Simla already?"
Linda: "Yeah, we've explored the Terracotta Army and the tourist sho- wait, that reminds me.. Let me pull something out of my inventory."
Jayda: "Oh?"




*Linda puts on an oriental hat*

Linda: "Nice, isn't it?"
Jayda: "Yeah!"
Linda: "Artie bought me this. It kinda reminds me of the Pandaren from WOW."
Artie: "Haha, Ã§a a l'air super."




Ethan: "You mean it's super airy???"
Artie: "Hein, I meean eet lookz très super, bien sûr."
Ethan: "Oh, like that."




Kiki: "Linda, do you still have plans of things to see here?"
Linda: "The Chinese Wall, of course! I've been there in Rollercoaster Tycoon, Age of Empires II, Civ and all, but never seen the real thing myself... It sounds so dreamy actually."
Wendi: "The Chinese Wall.. interesting."




Wendi: "It was used to keep Huns and Mongolians out of China..."
Meredith: "News flash, ya talk to yourself, bitch."
Wendi: "And since when do I care about your lowly opinion?"
Meredith: "You should..."




Wendi: ".. Meh."
Pearl: "I still can barely grasp that we've lost another duo today.."
Kiki: "Yeah, especially since we could've kept Jerry around... Ugh..."
Wendi: "Even Frankie. He brought some needed flavour in the game."




Euphelia: "I'd rather not his flavour, thank you very much."
Benjamin: "Yeah, that's just plain gross, hahaha."
Wendell: "Yup. He had it coming for a long time."
Wendi: "Et tu, Wendell?! I obviously meant that in a figurative way."




Wendell: "Oh, excuse me, sister."
Artie: "Phh, quels idiots. Odessa, qu'est-ce que you zink of moi dents?"
Odessa: "Wait, are those fake Werewolf teeth?"
Artie: "OUI! Bouft zem at ze souvenir shop moiself. To scoure avec les Loups-Garous mignons, winque winque."




Linda: "Heheh. That explains the leather black Zero Suit Samus look?"
Artie: "Heehee, non ehm.. Zat's juste out of ze box apparance."
Linda: "Of course, haha. Well..."




Linda: "You there, Merith was it? You seem like an expert on dark clothes, what do you think?"
Meredith: "One: it's fucking Meredith and two: I should chase you with a zombie horde just for judging me by my appearance, you bondage bitch!"
Linda: "... Good luck at that, I've been kicking walker butt with Clementine before, you know."
Meredith: "Pfft, I make real zombies, abominable amateur."




Wendell: "Oh my god, the Bondage Bitch."
Benjamin: "We'll be hearing that non-stop the coming few weeks won't we?"
Euphelia: "Ahem, they do look kinda too edgy for your mood though. Especially you Artie."
Pearl: "Kinda... Linda could work with it."




Artie: "Hmm, zanks pour le feedback, mademoiselles."
Pearl: "Yay us!"
Artie: "Hmm, quand iz le dîner servé 'ere? Maybee Linda et moi could 'ave une bite?"
Linda: "That'd be great! Just like they've announced for Simulations 4!"




Wendell (in a sing-songy tone): "Bondage Bitch! The Bondage Bitch! The Bondage-"
Ethan: "Me thinks of No thank you, sir."
Wendell: "Aww, come on!"
Ethan: "Nope. I have my reasons."


  

*The group produces more chitchat as the afternoon passes by*




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Rooftop Playground
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Oliver: "You sure he didn't use it yet?"
Melinda: "100 percent. He didn't even touch it."




Iris: "Shame if he had, it's a nice oven. Maybe we could use it tonight?"
Melinda: "Yeah, not tonight though, we've had pizza and banana bread for dinner since we started, we might want to do something different today."
Oliver: "Varation is key to a healthy diet."
Melinda: "Indeed baby!"




Oliver: "Eggh..."
Iris: "Maybe we could roast some veggies?"
Oliver: "Sounds better to me."
Melinda: "Eh, sure. Let's roast some veggies. I guess."




Melinda: "If we could serve them on that counter... though we'll have to clean that later."
Oliver: "That's right."
Melinda: "... What if a bug would crawl in?"
Iris: "Ew, let's pray it won't."




Melinda: "Hmm, I could try a couple of charms."
Oliver: "Really?"
Freya: "Such coincidence that they have this game! We used to play it a lot when we were young.. younger."
Hannes: "Hahaha, you're the oldest player this season, Whoopsie-Daisy."




Freya: "Oh you! Don't ruin my focus now..."
Hannes: "Blahalahalahalah!"




*Freya throws the stick. It hits the bunny*

Freya: "Yes!"




Hannes: "Oi!"
Melinda: "Aww, poor little bunny!"
Iris: "Oh no.."
Oliver: "Ah!"




Freya: "Hey, you traitors! Rooting for the enemy are you?"




Hannes: "No comment, big sis."




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Outdoor Seating Area
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 







Min Hee: "He's been standing there for a while already hasn't he?"
Captain Dockhatt: "Ye, he has.. Dunno if he likes them breeze or there's something whirling 'round in there?"
Min Hee: "I do hope the former... But I'm afraid it's not, after what happened today..."




Captain Dockhatt: "Poor landlubber..."
Min Hee: "..."
Captain Dockhatt: "..."




Min Hee: "Should I talk to him?"
Captain Dockhatt: "... Let's give him a wait first."
Min Hee: "... I suppose so... I'll talk to him tomorrow if he's still upset."
Captain Dockhatt: "Ay-ay. Me thinks I'm gonna go and sleep in."




Min Hee: "Right you are, you've worked hard enough getting this boat here in time. Thanks again."
Captain Dockhatt: "Yer welcome, lass."
Min Hee: "I'll hit the hay soon too."
Captain Dockhatt: "Looks like ye have company."




Lenka: "Yip?"
Min Hee: "Odessa's problem when she goes to bed. I claim the other bed."
Captain Dockhatt: "Yahahar."

*Lucas enters the Bedroom*




Lucas: "Oh hello there- oh..."

*Lucas looks at Eugene for a few seconds*




Min Hee: "Anyone seen my make-up remover?"
Lucas: "Not me, but that's Eugene out there right?"
Min Hee: "Yeah, yes he is... I hope he's fine."




Lucas: "One way to find out."







Lucas: "Hey, you okay?"
Eugene: "Oh, hi there..."
Lucas: "You seem upset.. you feel like talking about it?"
Eugene: "..."




Eugene: "Yeah, I should get it off my chest. I feel like I fucked up today with Jerry."
Lucas: "Hmm? How do you?-"
Eugene: "I've failed to calm him down. I've done my best the past few days to prevent this from happening and look now..."
Lucas: "But you did your best."




Eugene: "It wasn't enough... He literally slipped through my fingers, Lucas. If he didn't and stayed for a couple more hours he'd have seen his brother leave."
Lucas: "That's true..."
Eugene: "I've indirectly let the whole show down..."
Lucas: "But listen, Eugene..."




Lucas: "Frankie, you mentioned him yourself, you should blame him for this..."
Eugene: "Yeah... but to only blame him..."
Lucas: "Come on Eugene, you're the only one blaming yourself."
Eugene: "... I can't deny my share though.."




Lucas: "No you can't.."
Eugene: "..."
Lucas: "But you should see that it's ultimately Frankie's choices which drove Jerry to quit. Maybe even say it was technically Jerry's choice to actually quit. Doing things like that in a rage will lead to regrets."
Eugene: "Hmm..."




Eugene: "Sorry.. my thoughts got stuck in a downward spiral there."
Lucas: "It's okay."
Eugene: "I needed to be pulled out from that, yeah.."




Eugene: "Thanks hey."
Lucas: "Better?"
Eugene: "Better."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 3
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *







No comments:

Post a Comment