26 June 2020

Episode 23 - Misinterpreted




Previously on






*
*
*
*
*




After a long search through different people, Captain Dockhatt's locket has finally been returned to the original owner, officially putting an end to that one quest.

Captain Dockhatt: "Did ye happen to see me locket lyin around somewhere on board?"
Euphelia: ".. Yes.. I saw it lying around."
Dockhatt: "Ya did?!"
Euphelia: "Yes. I didn't know whose property it was, so I... kept it around until the rightful owner would claim it."




Euphelia: "Here you go!"
Captain Dockhatt: "Ye have no idea how much this be meaning to me, landlubber! Thank ya!"
Euphelia: "Quickly, before he sees anything else..."
Captain Dockhatt: "Whatcha saying?"
Euphelia: "Glad to see you so happy."




Another quest put to a good end was the previous Challenge. Despite starting off with a tight time constraint the Jetsetters managed to solve their riddles and make the bus stop before finishing a lap.

Oliver: "Q: It is very dark in your bedroom and you want to grab 2 socks of the same colour from your drawer, which contains 24 red, 24 yellow, 24 green and 24 blue socks. How many socks should you get from my drawer to have at least 2 socks with matching colours? A: 5"
'The Steg': "Congratulations. You got one riddle correct."
Oliver: "Yes! We got one!"



Lucas: "I believe my first one is 20."
Freya: "Q: A street has 100 houses. The houses are numbered 1 to 100. How many nines are there in all those numbers? A: 11 Times (9, 19, 29, 39, 49, 59, 69, 79, 89, 99)."
'The Steg': "The computer has now been locked for 45 seconds. You cannot put in any new answers until that time is over."
Euphelia: "You forgot 90!"
Freya: "Wait, what? Oh fudge, I might have an idea what the problem is..."




Euphelia: "A kilometer south. A kilometer to the east. The man then returned to his cabin by walking 1 kilometer to the north. This is only achievable on the north pole. Therefore, the bear is a polar bear and is white. My guess."
'The Steg': "Congratulations Jetsetters, you have officially won the Riddle Race and earned 100.000 Simoleons for the Jetsetter's stash!"




And besides all that a third quest was started: Odessa's hunt for the heart of young upcoming Formula Sim star Jock Verzettelsch... But will she succeed in that?

Jock: "Now if only someone could bring me a ChocaFox™ that'd be GREAT."
Odessa: "Oh, I could bring you a ChocaFox! I love those."
Jock: "Whoa? Excuse me but, uh, are you a fan?"
Odessa: "Yeah, you can say I'm a fan of yours."

*Odessa winks*




Odessa: "Oooh never thought I'd be into racing, but he's GOOD."

*Odessa scrolls through her google image search results*

Odessa: "He's so cute, isn't he Lenka?"




After all that, in the end it was Oliver Grieswald whose hardworking antics in the Challenges finally earned him the chop from the Assassin.

Oliver: "Oh shoot."
Captain Dockhatt: "..... I'm sorry matey... Ye gotta come with me now..."
Lucas: "No, my buddy!"
Oliver: "... It's what it is, guys. Good luck and lots of wisdom."




Captain Dockhatt: "Hmm, Now yer talkin'. Yer won several battles on Jetset as well, but here's sadly where the war ends for ye. Thanks fer being here Oliver."
Oliver: "It was a pleasure in the end."
Captain Dockhatt: "16th keelhauled: Oliver Grieswald."




This turn of events was ultimately spark that lit the short fuse and caused the bomb to burst, which shattered a lot of the bonds the few remaining Jetsetters built, potentially meaning the end of all teamwork. The only one pleased by this outcome: the Assassin...

Lucas: "... I just feel like he's one of the few friends that I made in life. And you know me, I'm not too good at making friends in general so it just sucks to see one go! And I'm just pissed about that okay? And I don't appreciate people who try and manipulate me when I'm like this!"
Freya: "Manipulate, who's manipulating the situation here?"
Euphelia: "Yeah. Welcome to Jetset."
Lucas: "... Don't start with me."




Lucas: "-And that thing with setting me up with Eugene! Most of it was your bidding as well!"
Freya: "That wasn't just me, Kiki there and your own brother Ethan were also part of it!"
Kiki: "Hey, don't drag me into this okay?!"
Euphelia: "Don't deny it now Kiki, I was the only one here who foresaw that Operation Lucas thing turning into a fiasco."
Kiki: "This conversation is heading towards drama and I don't like that direction!"




Kiki: "..... So you're not going to help me calm things down?"
Euphelia: "Maybe not. Not yet."
Lucas "Typically Euphelia, doesn't actually care about anything but her own little world."
Euphelia: "Oh, you know perfectly well what you're talking about, funny how we used to work together so well because we're so similar?"
Lucas: "Well, I didn't blow it off in the end, right?"




Freya: "... this is Jetset, Lucas. And everyone is telling things to one person, and then they turn around to claim something completely different to the next person. Like this: a little birdie told me that you and Kiki were talking behind my back in the hot tub yesterday about me being the type who'd happily toy with people's minds for the fun and thrill of it!"
Lucas: "... I never, never, NEVER said that!"
Freya: "You didn't?... Kiki, did you say that then?!"
Kiki: "...... Freya, I don't know WHO told you that, but you shouldn't believe everything you hear."




Captain Dockhatt: "Me saw today that me matey Euphelia had a pouch o' marbles in her drawer. Maybe we could be havin' a marble tournament tomorrow?"
Odessa: "Cool! Shame Jayda lost hers, she still owes me five of them."
Kiki: "Euphelia, may I please have a closer look at those marbles of yours?"
Euphelia: "... That's still a no, I'm afraid."
Kiki: "....."



The semi-finals have officially started. Only one of the remaining Jetsetters will have to leave before the final judgement will be cast upon the finalists. But before all that happens they'll have two more Challenges, two more opportunities to convince the rest of the Jetsetters, both surviving and fallen, that they are in fact not the Assassin... But meanwhile, they should also convince the Assassin that they could be a potential scapegoat in order to be taken along by them to the finale. Who will find the right wavelength to ride til the end? What wavelength will the Assassin choose to ride?

*
*
*

20 PLAYERS, 10 TWINS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS







*
*
*
*
*



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "Well, guess true faces only emerge close to the end. For Lucas to come for me I expected, I barely have any respect for his act anyway anymore. For Kiki, I have no words to describe how disappointed I am. She had the chance to clear everything up, but instead she lied STRAIGHT TO MY FACE!!! I thought of her as the last person that I could still consider a true friend, I guess I was wrong. From now on, I am a one woman army…. but there is one thing that confuses me."





Freya: "Just two days before, Euphelia didn't even want to properly talk to me, and now she claims she did spy on Lucas and Kiki and told me all about it despite the fact that we didn't even talk. Honestly I think she knows that I did spy on them, but why would she back me up all of the sudden, it doesn't even benefit her that much if you think about it. I have to talk to her and get to the bottom of this."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Lavatory
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *








Kiki: "Oh hey..."
Lucas: "Mmhhh."




*Lucas spits out his toothpaste*

Lucas: "Hi."
Kiki: ".. Do you wanna talk about what happened yesterday?"
Lucas: "You want to?"




Kiki: "Yeah, we should. It was really rough what happened."




Lucas: "It was just horrible."
Kiki: "It was. I feel like some people have shown their dark sides there."




Lucas: "And I just lost one of my closest friends in the game... So for me it was a double punch..."
Kiki: "Yes. It was tough when Jayda and Hannes left, so I want to say that I know what you're going through now. We're okay, right?"
Lucas: "We are. Can't say that about the other two though... They just went savage at me."




Kiki: "They absolutely went... To be very honest I've been feeling that there was something brewing against us."
Lucas: "Yeah, I've been under that impression as well. Stuff like passive aggressive remarks..."
Kiki: "I feel Freya's taking the game far too personally by now."
Lucas: "Yeah... it's simply not fun to play with people who can't take it when the game's played against them..."




Lucas: "... can't we just switch her out and get Oliver back instead?"
Kiki: "... If only the Assassin thought that way."
Lucas: "Ugh... Fuck the Assassin. Fuck them in their ass."




Kiki: "Yeah, if he was stil around then that entire thing yesterday would have never happened and we'd all still be friends, or at least good acquaintances together."
Lucas: "... I guess the Assassin thrives with all this toxic though."
Kiki: "... They sadly do. So we gotta show we're better than that."




Lucas: "Easier said than done though."
Kiki: ".. I know..."
Lucas: "..."
Kiki: "..."




Lucas: "By the way.. Thanks for the talk. I needed that to set things straight a bit."
Kiki: "So did I. Thank goodness this is all over in a few days."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Siesta Community Pool
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Odessa: "Jetsetters..."




Min Hee: "For the next Challenge you will each have to perform a task. Those tasks have been ranked 1 to 4, based on how difficult they are according to the Assassin, with 1 being the hardest and 4 being the easiest."
Odessa: "First come, first serve. You are allowed to discuss this information with the rest of the Jetsetters now."




Freya: "So, how will we match these? I'm personally not sure what to do. I haven't done very well in Challenges so far, but I'd kinda like to redeem myself with something harder, so I'd rather not take the easiest task."
Lucas: "I have been very bad in Challenges so I feel I’d like the easiest one if that’s okay."




Kiki: "If everyone is fine with me taking one of the harder ones, I'll choose task 2 please."
Lucas: "I’ll take the easiest, number 4 please."
Euphelia: "I am going to pick the hardest. I was going to wait and get whatever's left. Huh, I wonder what this challenge is about."




Min Hee: "So, in short... Task one is for Euphelia..."




Odessa: "... Task 2 is Kiki's..."




Min Hee: "... Task 4 is Lucas'..."




Odessa: "... and Freya is left with task 3. Can we confirm that?"
Jetsetters: "Yes!"
Odessa: "Perfect."
Min Hee: "For the next part..."




Odessa: "Each one of you will receive §25.000, which you have to bet on the other players passing or failing their task."
Min Hee: "It's not allowed to bet money on a player both passing and failing, for example: 3.000 on Odessa passing and 3.000 on her failing.
Odessa: "Your task will be texted to you privately after I got all these ratings in. A small tip of the iceberg: each task will have to be performed this afternoon."
Min Hee: "You'll meet us next one by one at the Slanciato Spa building behind us to discuss this."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Slanciato Spa
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Euphelia: "Hello."
Odessa: "Hello Euphelia. What are your bets?"




Euphelia: "Hmm... I'm betting §10.000 on both Freya and Lucas for them failing."
Min Hee: "Both of them the same?"
Euphelia: "Yes. And that leaves §5.000 for Kiki... I think she's gonna make it though."





Freya: "Euphelia's gonna pass for §15.000. I wanna see what she'll do with that."
Odessa: "Okay, noted. And the other two?"
Freya: "They'll fail. But I'm betting §7.000 on Lucas and §3.000 on Kiki."




Lucas: "I think for §5.000 Euphelia is going to fail her task, as it's the hardest."
Min Hee: "You never know though."
Lucas: "Hmm, true... I'm betting §13.000 on Kiki and §7.000 on Freya to pass, let's see how well they'll do with that money..."




Kiki: "I'm betting §15.000 on Lucas, §6.000 on Freya and §4.000 on Euphelia."
Odessa: "Okay... Pass or fail?"
Kiki: "I think they'll all pass. Especially when Lucas and Freya have the easier tasks to do."




Min Hee: "Jetsetters..."




Odessa: "You have all placed your bets. In 5 minutes we will text your task to your phone, along with the difference for the money the Jetsetters earn it will make whether you pass or fail your task."
Min Hee: "And another thing: if every one of you brings in at least §12.000 on bet money, the group earns a Clue. You might want to keep all of that in mind when deciding on whether to complete your task or not..."
Odessa: "You will have 6 hours from now on to complete that task."
Min Hee: "Good luck and lots of wisdom."




Min Hee: "The Jetsetters don't know what their exact worth is. All they will know is that they cannot discuss their tasks to each other and the difference it makes between passing or failing, and only the Assassin knows whether passing or failing is their better option."
Odessa: "But, we never told the Jetsetters they couldn't discuss their bets to each other. Will they realise this themselves? And if so, do they trust the rest enough to talk this through, especially after what happened last night?"




*Euphelia reads the instructions of task 1*

Euphelia: "Greet two-hundred people in Monte Vista? Really?"




*Kiki reads the instructions of task 2*

Kiki: "Tag 10 different spots with graffiti downtown using one of the following three phrases each...
- 'When I am grown up, I want to travel in a rocket ship to Mars so I can go to Pigfarts.'
- 'Help! Goat in trouble!'
- 'My dip sauce is very tasty!'... Why such awkward phrases?"




*Freya reads the instructions of task 3*

Freya: "Eat 30 pieces of fruit and nothing else until dessert is over... Hmm..."




*Lucas reads the instructions of task 4*

Lucas: "Oh god... 'Visit 15 community lots in a costume'..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Werewolf Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lucas: "Well..."




Lucas: "Hopefully it won't be too bad, right?"







Lucas: "Though I gotta admit I'm more afraid of running around through the town..."




Lucas: "... What?"




Lucas: "Oh god no..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Mission Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "Graffiti, there we go."










Kiki: "I wonder... Hopefully she'll be out at just the right moment..."




Kiki: "We'll see."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "If what Dockhatt said is true... then it could very much be true that Euphelia in fact stole Jayda's marbles. And if you're messing with Jayda then you're messing with me. I'm planning on secretly taking an early break from my task so I can sneak in and check out Euphelia's room. If I find them in there then she WILL be sorry..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Mission Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Euphelia: "There's no way I'm going to do that 'greet 200 people' thing."




Euphelia: "I live in this town already, I'd have to talk to people I'd rather not meet... So of course I'm not gonna do it."




Euphelia: "Plus I could also make use of my time to observe the rest, see what they do and how they tackle it. I prefer mental effort over physical or social anyway..."




Euphelia: "... Also, why am I talking to myself now?"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Downtown Monte Vista
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lucas: "Welp... here goes..."







Lucas: "It's quiet here..."




Lucas: "Too quiet..."







Lucas: "Ooof..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "I know what you are thinking: 'OMG Freya this is your chance to redeem yourself', and you might be right, but firstly this is a bidding challenge, I've sucked in challenges for the entirety of this whole season, so I'm banking on them predicting me to fail, and I would most likely fail anyway, which leaves me to Number 2. 
I am so done trying to prove something to these people. Basically everybody left has said something mean about me behind my back or lied straight to my face and made me believe that they were my friends, and still had the nerve to shame me for my short comings, for which I tried to own up multiple times just because I wanted friends. 
But you know what, I'm done with that. If they predict me to fail, they can be happy about the price, and if they predict me to succeed, they can choke on it. If they wanna play that game, they better not expect Mrs Nice Guy to be around anymore, because she is dead for them."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kitchen
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Freya: "Thirty pieces of fruit my butt. I'm gonna bake myself a cake."




Freya: "Knowing them they'll all think I fail anyway, so I might as well just throw it."




Freya: "Maybe I'll make more money that way as well."




Freya: "Might as well just go and enjoy my time here."







Freya: "Whoopsie! Spilled a bit."






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Public Pizzeria
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Kiki: "Here will do."




Kiki: "Not too much into the main sight... Monte Vista's so pretty and I don't want to ruin it too much."




Kiki: ".. Wait, isn't that Honey Darnell? If we're gonna walk into her this season..."




Kiki: "Okay, better be quick."




Kiki: "... 'When... I... am...grown'..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Piazza Regalia
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Man: "Ey! La Pasqua è già finita, coniglietto!"




Lucas: "Just smile and wave Lucas... Smile and wave..... Even though I have no fucking clue what he just said?"




Lucas: "Hopefully there's less people at the library."




Lucas: "---Oh god....."
Jayden: "What in the?!"




Lucas: ".. Is he staring at me?"
Blane: "Oh no, they're David, on your left, and Jayden on your right. They're my models, they'll try out and showcase outfits made by the talents I'm scouting for. A must for picking out the best."
David: "Hello everyone."
Jayden: "Pleasure meeting you."




Jayden: "... Hey there!...?"





Lucas: "Please don't recognise me please don't recognise me lease don't recognise me..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Karaoke Bar
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Freya gorges on the cake*




Euphelia: ".. Oh..."




Freya: "Oh..."
Euphelia: "Kiki is out is she?"
Freya: "Yeah."
Euphelia: "Good."




Freya: "... Why did you defend me?"
Euphelia: "... Defend?"
Freya: "Yesterday. Dinner. You know?"
Euphelia: "... At what point?"




Freya: "Your claim, that you spied on them?"
Euphelia: "... Oh that. So you think I didn't?"
Freya: "Yeah, I spied on them."
Euphelia: "Interesting..."




Euphelia: "Good to know that you're watching us from the shadows, I'll keep my eye on you, thanks."
Freya: "... Oh SHIT!"
Euphelia: "..... Heheheh... Are you alright?"
Freya: "Ehh no--"




Freya: "-- cake, I choked on some cake..."

*Freya coughs out some cake crumbles*

Euphelia: "Be careful, don't bite off more than you can chew."




Freya: "Why did you claim that you spied on them though?"
Euphelia: "Why I did that?"
Freya: "Yes, stop beating around the bush..."




Euphelia: "I have my reasons for that, Freya. And I'm not going to share them with you."
Freya: "You owe it to me. After everything said and done."
Euphelia: "Remember what I said yesterday, 'All four of us can be manipulative bastards'...
Now, addio to you."

*Euphelia leaves*

Freya: "Hey!"




Freya: "... Jesus, I've been jipped there..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Euphelia: "I never spied on those two. But they don't have to know. I just have to keep putting a bit of pressure on them... and then just observe how they'll deal with it, reap the conclusions for myself and solidify my suspicions that way. Now the only problem I have is that Captain Dockhatt just couldn't shut up, now I have Kiki glaring at my back all the time and I honestly can't use that..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Sunbather's Retreat
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Captain Dockhatt: "Hmm, this just be what me needs."
Odessa: "... Wish I had a ChocaFox though."
Captain Dockhatt: "Choke a Fox, ya okay gally?"
Odessa: "NO, ChocaFox, the drink! NOBODY hurts Lenka, capiche?"




Captain Dockhatt: "... Capiche!"
Odessa: "Better."
Min Hee: "Odessa, may I ask why you're suddenly into ChocaFox a lot?"




Odessa: "Why not? It's a chocolate drink! Who doesn't love chocolate?"
Min Hee: "... Allergic people?"
Odessa: "Dang, you got me... But yeah, it's simply good."




Captain Dockhatt: "Ye sure it ain't gotta do with that racing team at the Challenge?"
Min Hee: "... My thoughts exactly."
Odessa: "Well..."




Odessa: "Ya got me, Jock's just CUTE. Nothing wrong with finding a guy cute right?"
Min Hee: "... That's true... Though you gotta make sure he likes you that way too?"
Odessa: "Well duh, with looks and charms like these he can't resist me! And I could bring Lenka along for some extra cuteness."




Captain Dockhatt: "Ye gotta be careful though, young lass. I've seen mateys break their hearts fer good on love."
Min Hee: ".. Those are some wise words Leonnard."
Odessa: "Ah.. I'll manage though."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Modern Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kiki: "She's not in there I hope?"




Kiki: "Good..."




Kiki: "Now where would she hide those marbles..."




Kiki: "... Of course. Dockhatt said that out loud."




Kiki: "Now let's see..."




Kiki: "... Gotcha!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Downtown Monte Vista
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Lucas: "Oof... One more lot and... I'm DONE."




Lucas: "Sheesh... this thing is... getting sweaty..."




Lucas: "Oh dear... Don't recognise me..."




Lucas: "Okay, just did... the pizzeria. I'm leaving now..."




Lucas: "At last..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Karaoke Bar
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Kiki: "Oh... Hello Freya."
Freya: "..."
Kiki: "... Freya?"




Freya: "... Hello?"




Kiki: ".. I'm looking for Euphelia, have you seen her?"




Freya: "... No. Not seen her since we left for the tasks..."
Kiki: "Oh... Can I also have a talk with you about yesterday?"




Freya: "... Sorry.."

*Freya takes a bite from her marshmallow stick*

Freya: "Mouff full, talcin woul be ruwe."




Kiki: "... Clue taken, I'll look for her on myself... And if you wanna talk about things just ask me once you're done eating."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Front Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Kiki: "... speak of the devil."





Kiki: "Euphelia, we have to talk."




Euphelia: "Can it wait, I'm in the drawing zone now."




Kiki: "No, I want to have a word with you right now."
Euphelia: "You're blocking the view on my subject."




Kiki: "Works for me. Now..."

*Kiki grabs the marbles from her pocket and shows them to Euphelia*




Kiki: "... Those are not yours."
Euphelia: "..."
Kiki: "Why did you steal them from Jayda?"
Euphelia: "... I didn't steal them."




Euphelia: "I found them lying around. So I just took them in."
Kiki: "You just took them in? And you didn't ask around whether they might be, you know... someone else's property?"
Euphelia: "... Apparently I didn't think of that."




Kiki: "... I'm not buying that. I think you never intended to. Same with Dockhatt's valuable locket."
Euphelia: "I beg you pardon, are you accusing me of theft?"
Kiki: "... If you put your behaviour that way, then yes."
Euphelia: "Charming..."




Euphelia: "... and ironic too. I put those marbles in my drawer, so the only way for YOU to get them is by sneaking into MY room and stealing them from MY possessions."
Kiki: "... They're Jayda's and I intend on bringing them back to their rightful owner."
Euphelia: "... But you still invaded my private quarters to get them."




Kiki: "Then how did you find the marbles? And how did you find Dockhatt's locket?"
Euphelia: "... Public space... Duh."
Kiki: "... Anyway, I will keep them save til I can return them to Jayda."




Kiki: "And til then I will not tolerate you snooping around near my or anyone else's possessions."
Euphelia: "So be it, missus Assassin."




Kiki: "..."
Euphelia: "Hmmm..."




Lucas: "Hunneh-bunneh, I'm home!..."




Lucas: "..."




Lucas: "... She alright?"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Dining Area
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Captain Dockhatt: "Hmm, this sandwich be good, lightning bombs!"
Min Hee: "Speaking of good, I hope you all made a good decision regarding your tasks today. Time's up now."




Odessa: "Yup, it is. Time to strike the balance. Let's see how well you performed today, and how much you made with it. And don't forget about the Clue. If you all made at least §12.000, and yes, all of you can at least earn that much today, you have earned it."
Min Hee: "So, without further ado..."




Odessa: "Task 1, Euphelia... Did you go and greet 200 Monte Vista residents? An easy task, considering you know some of them..."
Euphelia: "I didn't. I thought it'd be better for me if I stayed here to keep an eye on everybody here."
Odessa: "An interesting decision... That earned the group a whopping §5.000. That could have been §19.000 if you passed your task. This also means that not everybody earned §12.000 and so the Clue has not been earned."
Euphelia: "Oof."




Min Hee: "Next, Task 2 which is Kiki's. Did you tag ten phrases in Monte Vista?"
Kiki: "Ten? I tagged one phrase."
Min Hee: "Which is not enough to pass. By failing you still earned... §3.000. But that could've been §18.000"
Kiki: "Oh feck..."




Odessa: "Our third task is Freya's... Eat 30 pieces of fruit this afternoon and nothing else."
Freya: "Nope, sorry. I've had cake and chocolate and I enjoyed it. I bet they all voted for me to fail anyays, so.."
Odessa: "In fact failing was the worse option for you as well. You earned §10.000 for the Jetsetters, where it could have been §13.000"
Freya: "Hmm... just losing §3.000 ain't so bad right?"




Min Hee: "Which leaves Lucas for the fourth task. Dress up in a costume and walk around 15 community lots in Monte Vista."
Lucas: "I did it. I hope is was worth it."
Min Hee: "You earned §15.000 with it... But if you refused you'd have earned §17.000 for the group."
Lucas: "... Guys seriously? I did that for nothing?"




Min Hee: "Altogether you've earned §33.000 for the group today. Sounds like a nice stash, but it was the lowest you could get after all bets were said and done. And as a result the Assassin has earned §67.000 today. Today's battle has been won by the Assassin."
Odessa: "Don't forget though that you can still win the war as the Jetsetters, by unmasking the Assassin as a group."




Lucas: "Welp... that went like shit."
Kiki: "Maybe we're all the Assassins."
Euphelia: "You cost us §15.000 though, Kiki."
Kiki: "I did... But I won them back by betting §15.000 on Lucas winning."




Freya: "Are we even allowed to say that now?"
Lucas: "You did? Thanks for that Kiki."
Euphelia: "I also brought in §10.000 if you think about it that way."
Freya: "You could've earned §14.000 extra if you just went out and said hi to people though."




Odessa: "You know what, let's do some group bonding activity after dinner!"
Jetsetters: "..."
Odessa: "We should play some fun hide 'n seek and then just shut up okay?!"

*Ding-ding-ding-ding!*

Jetsetters: "What?!"













*A background choir starts humming...*










Odessa: 
"Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide"






*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

























































































Odessa: 
"Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide"




Odessa: 
"Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide"




Odessa: 
"Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide"




Odessa: 
"Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide"


































* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 23
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *







No comments:

Post a Comment