24 December 2015

Episode 7 - Turning Tables




Previously on






*
*
*
*
*






On day 5, the Jetsetters' communicational skills were confronted by a Challenge with Morse, Semaphore, charade playing and drawing...

Kain: "Miss Olive Kropp and Mister Jason Blackland. Salma, quick, we must send these names to them."





HEALTH-E: "I can see the piece of paper with the Semaphore alphabet. It is right there, next where you are standing."
Hector: "Great. We can decipher the signals. We should pay attention to them now though..."






Which ultimately failed big time!

Blane: “Yup. I think Kain is our maaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!”
Connie: “BLAAAAAANE!!!”




Odessa: "Diane and Edmund, show us your final picture. Is it... a picture of Diane?"
Min Hee: "You got a picture of Roxanne?"
Edmund: "Yes... Sorry everybody!"





The aftermath was filled to the brim with discussions. And the subject was not limited to the Challenge...


Jason: "Anything related to the Challenge?"
Connie: "Oh, err, well... We didn't see it... U-until we found the bino-noculars... I then saw Hector hopping... He acted like... shooting arrows..."
Hector: "Oh... I was pretending to drive a horse..."





Jason: "Whoa? Diane White..."
Diane: "Yes, my dear?"
Jason: "Now you've gone too far. Did you even get to know who Janna is?"
Diane: "Hmm... Now you say so, she wasn't the most memorable person on board."
Jason: "Diane!"




... Ultimately pushing Kain Henderson into leaving the Jetsetter. 

Salma: "Well, excuse me, but I've not been treating you based upon personal opinion today. So, calm it down."
Olive: "Kain, you're lying."
Kain: "Whoa?"
Olive: "Kain, I'm tired of your style. You always say that others should not go personal on you, but you do the same to us. I've seen your fights with Roxanne, so I know you're lying to other people."





Kain: "So, so long! I'll catch you up at the Finale."
Jetsetters: "... Goodbye..."
Captain Dockhatt: "That was all of Kain Henderson, quitting and leaving as the third person."






Now perhaps the biggest antagonist among the Jetsetters has left, will the Jetsetters left be able to level up their teamwork? Or will there be other reasons for tension lurking among the Jetsetters? And, why exactly did Min Hee and Odessa take a full day, just to buy a washer?



*
*
*

20 DAYS, 12 PLAYERS, 1 CRUISE
THIS IS










* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Modern Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Edmund: "Hmmmmphaaaah..."




*Edmund turns the lights in his room on*

Edmund: "Ugghhh... this bed sleeps like a floor or something..."

*Edmund yawns*




Edmund: "I really need to remember to ask production if they can bring in my own design today."

*Edmund gets up and leaves*




Edmund: "I wonder what the ladies have cooked for breakfast... Perhaps with a cappuchino light?"




Edmund: "Hey wait, what's this?"

*Edmund rubs his foot over the floor. There is a new carpet underneath*

Edmund: "Ooh, plushy."




Edmund: "Aha, I see."




Edmund: "I guess they couldn't keep their wallets under control..."




Edmund: "Such a shame they didn't put in the Van Allen carpet collection. They should be able to afford my wonderful creations."

*The main Bedroom Corridor enters Edmund's view*




Edmund: "Whoah... Oh my..."







Edmund: "Such a shame there're no Van Allen's anywhere here..."




Edmund: "Well, but a small try-out can't hurt, now can it... Okay, a chair with lots of splinters can, but you get what I mean... Plus, these chairs look smooth, heheh."




Edmund: "Chinese antique, if I'm not mistaken? Charming, but kinda outdated according to the current Feng Shui trends. A real Van Allen though..."




Edmund: "My designs are ageless. They will appeal to thousands of generations to come."




Blane: "Well well well, talking to yourself about your furniture again?"
Edmund: "Whoah!... Of course I didn't, no!"
Blane: "Hahahahah... Hey, wait a second..."




Blane: "This place looks different... Feng Shui..."
Edmund: "Believe me, young man, you have no idea what Feng Shui even means..."
Blane: "Meh. Zen, if you want me to."




Odessa *through the intercom*: "Good morning Jetsetters! Please all gather in the Bedroom Corridor ASAP! Min Hee and I have a few announcements to make for you. See you soon."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bedroom Corridor
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Jetsetters: "Good morning girls!"
Min Hee: "Hi! Well, as you all might know, I and Odessa went out to shop for a washer yesterday and, as you all really must have noticed by now, err, we kinda went overboard with it, and... well... err..."
Odessa: "Enuff said. The message's crystal clear by now."




Min Hee: "Well, it wouldn't hurt pointing out our redecoration."
Odessa: "Your redecoration."
Min Hee: "..."




Olive: "Good job, Min Hee! This hall looks better now."
Salma: "I second that. It used to be so empty in here."
Jason: "Yeah. Makes me wonder what happened to the paintings we made."
Blane: "I do hope we'll get them back."




HEALTH-E: "Hector, do you have any idea what this decorational style is called?"
Hector: "Asian. Chinese, I'd say.
HEALTH-E: "Chinese... That does sound interesting."
Hector: "If I'm not mistaken, Min Hee has Chinese origins, right?"





Olive: "She is Chinese? Cool! I always wanted to go to China."
Edmund: "Seriously though, lets look at it with the eye of the real expert, the person who has the critical view on these subjects: moi! No offense, but personally, I'd give this room a mere... 6 out of 10."



Min Hee: "Thank you..."




Blane: "Ignore him. The little narcist only likes his own brand."
Salma: "That does absolutely not surprise me."
Jason: "Something which I can't ignore though is... a certain person staring at me..."
Salma: "Hmm?"







Diane: "Why does that Jason dude keep staring at me?"
Connie: "Diane, please. Ignore him..."
Diane: "I know I should, but... He's like... Ugh... I should..."
Connie: "Please..."




Odessa: "So, if you all could give some attention to us for just another minute, we can show you where to find the original goal of this whole redecoration. Please follow us."




*Min Hee and Odessa enter the elevator. The Jetsetters follow them in*




Salma: "Hmm, is this going to work actually?"
Blane: "Wait a minute..."




Min Hee: "Jason, your elbow is poking my stomach."
Jason: "Sorry, it's so crowded in here..."

*The elevator doors close*

Blane: "Oh crap."



Olive: "Aaaah! Mijn voet! HEALTH-E, you're standing on it!"
Edmund: "Outta my personal space, Diane!"
Diane: "Some people... hmmph."
Connie: "Ooooooooh...."




Odessa: "Can somebody press the button for the bottom floor?"
Jason: "Sorry, I can't reach it."
Connie: "It's somewhere behind me, but my arm's stuck."
Min Hee: "Someone else?"




Salma: "Thank God I'm not stuck in that thing, I would've flipped..."




Olive: "Sorry."
Diane: "If only that Edmund man would move a little for once..."

*Edmund squeezes himself away from the button panel*




Diane: "Thank you."

*After moving her arm into an anatomically almost impossible position, Diane presses the button. The elevator descends*

Blane: "Okay, we got that solved."




Hector: "One thing I'm seriously wondering: who thought it'd be a good idea to cram us all into this thing?"
Odessa: "Not my idea."
HEALTH-E: "I do not think that is a good idea."
Olive: "Good. How about my foot?"




*The doors open*

Olive, Blane, Diane and Edmund: "Whoah!"




Edmund: "TAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
Blane: "Bwah!"
Connie: "Oh no!"
HEALTH-E: "I think it might be time for me to do my job soon."




Salma: "Oh, snap! Are- are you okay?" Must not laugh out loud.




Edmund: "Kggggggggg....... Straight into that one spot..."




Diane: "How about my foot? Now I have to chemically purify it for my own health's sake."
HEALTH-E: "Technically, your foot should be-"
Diane: "No one asked for you opinion!"
Blane: "I'm fine... kinda..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
3 minutes later
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Odessa: "Soo, after that minor stumble, here's the thing what we came for."
Min Hee: "Are you ready?"
Olive: "Ready-fleddie!"




Diane: "Thank you for providing us with these."
Min Hee: "You're welcome. Connie brought us on the idea."
Diane: "Good to see you're using our feedback, I guess."




*The curtains are pulled away*







Odessa: "So, what do you think?"







Connie: "Ooh, lovely!"
Diane: "It will do the trick for sure."




Edmund: "A 5 out of 10? Probably."
Diane: "Shhhh..."
Edmund: "What, I'm voicing my opinion."




Odessa: "Well, that was the tour for the new stuff in here."




Min Hee: "Jetsetters, you're free to go!"
Odessa: "Yup! Oh, and try to be prepared for the Challenge right after lunch time."




Olive: "Ooh, Challenge time... Will they burrow a WIDM-thing again?"
Jason: "I don't know... I have never seen 'WIDM' before."

*Olive gasps*



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Later
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Rose Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





*Blane moves his piece*

Blane: "Kain quitting... That was quite the unexpected."
Salma & Olive: "Indeed."




Salma: "I've always thought he would be able to take more. "I know who my friends are and they're all somewhere else." Kinda weak, don't you think?"
Blane: "Maybe. Not sure if I would've quit if I were him, but I guess he didn't really fit in here..."
Salma: "I would not. I mean, come on, this is a game after all."




Olive: "Guys, I actually feel... schuldig... er, no, hmm, wrong, about his leave. We said mean things to him in the bubble bath."
Blane: "Hmm..."




Olive: "I was very mean to him. I got very mad at him. And now he is maybe left because I did that."
Salma: "... I think Mama Rox is proud of you though..."
Olive: "There sits the kneep- er, the point. I always told Mama Rox to keep her head cool to Kain. And now he is gone after I was mean. I broke my own norms and words, and I am not.. proud, was it?"




Salma: "Hmm, you do have a point there... But I'll try to believe he was triggered by something else."
Olive: "Ehh..."
Salma: "Because if we blame ourselves, things will get harder from here on out."
Blane: "Hmm, I dunno... Another topic: Salma, it's your turn."




Salma: "Oop. Sorry."

*Salma moves her rook*

Salma: "Check."




Olive: "Guys, I think I need some fresh air. I go to the deck."
Salma: "Oh, okay. See ya later, aligator."
Olive: "Bye."

*Olive leaves*




Blane: "Yikes, looks like I'm stuck... Unless..."

*Blane captures Salma's rook with his queen*

Blane: "Checkmate."
Salma: "Ah, shoot! I was hoping you wouldn't see that one. Congrats."




Edmund: "Great... My ally just quit. What a.. a... a quitter! I'm not sure how quitting was supposed to help him win but it's definitely not gonna help his game at all. He's not going to get any information now that he's quit and he's probably going to go and get himself eliminated next now... Wait... Oh right. That's what quitting is... Oh well. I'm safe at least but alone.

Speaking of alone, Diane... Ugh. Rude woman. Telling me that I have no friends! I have tons of friends here! Like... Umm... The robot fellow? Kain?... Wait... Kain left. I'm sure that other people here like me. Not that it matters... I have far more important things to worry about like... Exercising and enjoying my time... And surveying the decor and judging it out of 10. Most of it deserves about a 5 or a 6. Anyway... My point is. Diane needs to change her sour attitude! Hmpf."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Back Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Jason: "Still wondering, will there be a Challenge with horses next?"




Lenka: "Yip yip!"
Jason: "Oh."




Jason: "Hello there, little girl..."
Lenka: "Yip!"




Lenka: "Bwah."
Jason: "Ooh. Yeah, hello."




Lenka: "Yip!"
Jason: "Err, please not on my lap..."




Lenka: "Yip yip! Rawwwrrr...."
Jason: "Oh..."






Jason: "Aww..."




Connie: "Oh, hello there..."
Jason: "Hey there. I see you washed your dress."
Connie: "Yes, I'm glad they finally got the washer. What if I had to wear dirty clothes for 3 weeks?"
Jason: "Indeed."




Connie: "So, er, do you mind if I sit down next to you?"
Jason: "Of course not, go ahead."
Connie: "Phew."




Connie: "Soo... how're things rolling?"
Jason: "Well, could be worse... But definitely better as well."
Connie: "Oh... What's the matter then."
Jason: "You see, it's Diane. She manages to always hit my nerves, it's so annoying."




Connie: "Hmm... I know she can be tough sometimes... But, you should be patient with her..."
Jason: "Yes, but you know it is easier said then done."
Connie: "Please try it."




Jason: "But how?"
Lenka: "Yip?"
Connie: "Hmm, well, you know, I don't really like it either when she belittles the Eliminees. At those moments, you should try to ignore her... No, err, try to subtly... manoeuvre around it..."
Jason: "And again, that's easier said then done."




Connie: "Jason, listen... You can't simply change her to become whatever you want her to be. It's also a process which has to come from your side. If you simply don't accept her bad traits as they are, you will always stumble upon them, and she will always bring the worse out in you. If you accept her instead and focus on her good traits, who knows she might also eventually accept you..."
Jason: "... Oh man, I know you're right... But... Let me tell you something..."




Connie: "I'm listening..."
Jason: "Well... How to tell this... Okay... I think I'm in love... with Janna..."
Connie: "Oh... So, it's making you angry when she talks smack about her..."
Jason: "It does... It makes it all so much harder..."
Connie: "Yes... But not impossible... Do your best..."





Min Hee *through the intercom*: "Jetsetters! Please gather at the nearby road in fifteen minutes! There, you can find transportation to the place of the next Challenge. Is that clear?"
Jetsetters: "Yes!"
Min Hee: "Great!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ferris Wheel
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *







































Salma: "For some reason this feels pretty... Is that you, nostalgia?"










Odessa: "Welcome, welcome welcome."
Jetsetters: "Hey!"
Min Hee: "Before we start off, there's a small thing we need you to ask..."




Odessa: "We need you, as a group, to pick a number, from 1 to 5 first."
Min Hee: "Make a wise choice, because this will influence things to come."




Edmund: "I know this is dumb, but I vote we choose 5."



Connie: "Seriously, I think there is no need to spend too much time on choosing a number. They all look the same up to this point. Just pick which one you like. I'm fine with 5."
Hector: "Yeah, I'm fine with 5. We're just shooting in the dark here so I don't think it matters a whole lot what we pick."
Olive: "Personally, I'd choose 2, but if we all want 5, I guess the results can't be too shocking."




Diane: "So, we're picking 5. Final answer."
Jason: "I'm not sure, how about we pick 3 instead?"
Salma: "Yeah, this went quite fast..."




Odessa: "Edmund, Connie, Hector, Diane and Olive is a majority, so 5 it is!"
Min Hee: "So, as you all have seen, we're standing next to a Ferris Wheel. At the moment, Cabin number 1 is down at the entrance. For this Challenge, we need Edmund and Jason to enter it and take a seat."




Jason: "Well, see you guys later then."
Olive: "Okay, calm down... The balloon was okay too..."




Edmund: "Well, there we are..."

*The Ferris wheel starts turning*

Jason: "I do wonder though what we have to do?"




Min Hee: "Cabin 4 is down now. Salma and Diane, please enter."
Salma: "Er, are you sure about this?"
Diane: "Yes, lets simply do it, my dear."




Diane: "This can't be that bad, now can it?"
Salma: "Err, heheheh..."




Odessa: "Olive and Hector, Cabin 10 is yours."
Hector: "Deal."
Olive: "It's going to be okay, right?"
Hector: "Of course it is, Olive."

*Hector and Olive enter Cabin 10*




Min Hee: "And Cabin 13 is for Connie and HEALTH-E."

HEALTH-E: "I am wondering what the Challenge will turn out to be."
Connie: "There's only Blane left down there. I'm wondering if he will get a key position..."
HEALTH-E: "That prospect seems realistic to me."




Blane: "Soo, I guess that I'll have a special role today?"
Odessa: "Well, if you mean that you're the starter, you're right."
Min Hee: "At the moment, they have no single idea what's exactly going on. You will hear the rules in a second though, and so, it'll be your job to make sure that others will get to know them as well."




Blane: "I think I get it, yes... What's the Challenge?"
Odessa: "Well, of course you might have noticed this whiteboard standing in the corner. Believe me, it'll play an important role in this Challenge, possible the difference between success and failure. But clear communication will prove vital as well."

*Odessa turns around the whiteboard*




Odessa: "Please take a look at these questions. They are answered by putting 2 Jetsetters together in the same Cabin. However, at this moment, none of these questions are correct. In order to change things up, you need to call one Cabin down and pick a person in it to switch positions with. While switching, you can exchange information which might be valuable for the Challenge. In addition to all that, you can pen down a few notes on the whiteboard. However, you only have 2 minutes to switch."



Min Hee: "The Challenge is over after one of these conditions is met: 1) All 4 questions are answered correctly. 2) After the 10th switch. Each correctly answered question at the moment of finishing is worth $25,000. The condition to earn the Clue has been decided by the number picked in the beginning of the Challenge: it equals the number of questions which has to be correct at the finish. Since 5 has been chosen however, 0 questions instead of 5 have to be correct to earn the Clue. After all, there are no 5 questions. Any questions?"




Blane: "No, I think it's clear to me."
Min Hee: "Okay then, we need to know who you'd like to bring down here in 2 minutes."
Blane: "Okay, now, let's see..."




Blane: "Aha, so... Well, I don't have a twin sibling, I'm 31 years old and I believe I answered France as a favourite country on my application forms... Now, what would they mean with the future and the prehistoric family?..."

*Blane thinks for a minute*

Blane: "Ah, of course. Flintstones or Jetsons. I'm a Jetsons fan, so I fall into that category... Now who to call down..."




Odessa: "Blane, two minutes are over, time to call down a Cabin over here to switch."
Blane: "Oh, please gimme a moment. I just have to figure out who to bring down."




Min Hee: "Well, you should have done that by now, we need a Cabin."
Blane: "Wait, Edmund was bragging about his furniture designs... I remember those looking futuristic, so it'd be likely if he's dedicated more to the Jetsons as well... What Cabin though..."




Odessa: "Blane, we need a Cabin!"
Blane: "Sheesh, sorry. Well Edmund was in... Cabin 1, I believe, so I'd like to call Cabin 1 down."
Odessa: "Finally."




Edmund: "We're all in teams of 2, except Blane, who is by himself off the Ferris Wheel. Do you think we'll have to work out something that Blane will give us? Or like we each have like a bit of a puzzle and have to convey it to the others through Blane or something. Are we actually supposed to be doing something?"
Jason: "I have no idea. I kind of doubt we'd do something similar like we did 2 days ago. Perhaps it's a puzzle we all have to put together in chunks like you said."
Edmund: "Pssht. It's slowing down... we'll be down soon."




Blane: "Ah, Edmund, I need you to stay there. Jason, please come."
Edmund: "Bye Jason! Goodluck with... whatever's going on..."
Jason: "Okay... What's the deal?"
Blane: "I'll tell you in a sec."




Min Hee: "2 minutes counting... now!"
Blane: "Well, here are the questions, they are answered by putting 2 Jetsetters together in the same cabin. In order to change things up, you need to call one cabin down and pick a person in it to switch positions with. While switching, you are allowed to explain the rules of the Challenge to that person.
Plus, you can exchange information which might be valuable for the Challenge.
In addition to all that, you can pen down a few notes on the whiteboard. Oh, and since we picked the number 5, 0 questions need to be correct to earn a hint."




Blane: "I've put up all the information about myself on the white board. I only fit into one group and that is which two Jetsetters like the future family over prehistoric counterparts."
Jason: "So, I'm supposed to bring a Cabin down and add myself to it? And that's supposed to be one of the answers? I know I'm not any part of these questions."

*Jason writes down his answers*




Jason: "There's one interesting thing to point out though. The last question doesn't make sense. There could not be a cumulative amount that would equal 22. That would mean that we have two 11 year olds or a 20 year old and a toddler, etc."
Blane: "Hmm..."
Jason: "Well, anyway... I think I'll bring down Cabin 4."




Odessa: "And the time's up. Blane, please join Edmund in Cabin 1."
Min Hee: "So, you want to bring down Cabin 4, Jason?"
Jason: "Yes, I do."
Min Hee: "Alrighty then. Cabin 4 please!"




Edmund: "Oh, hello."
Blane: "... Hi."




Salma: "Well, Blane just switched out with Jason. I'm really wondering what we exactly have to do."
Diane: "Wait, is it stopping?"




Jason: "Diane, come out."
Diane: "1 thing: if you don't hold your grudge for this Challenge, I'll do my best as well..."
Jason: "Whoa?"
Diane: "So, what's this Challenge about?"




Odessa: "2 minutes counting... now!"
Jason: "We have questions on the whiteboard. We're trying to find the two that fit each answer. Blane and I have already answered them for ourselves and you'll see the answers on the board. Please note, I may not understand the last question. I thought cumulative meant "added together". If that's the case, then that last question doesn't make much sense. There may be another meaning I'm not aware of or I forgot. Or it's some kind of riddle that I don't get. I just did what Blane did."
Diane: "Hmm..."




Jason: "So, to answer the questions, we'll need to ask each individual person. You'll need to find another new person, as will the next person, and so on. Once you know which person you want, you'll tell Odessa and Min Hee to call that cabin down and ask that person to step out. You'll replace that person in the cabin. Before you replace the person in the cabin, you'll explain the rules of this challenge like I'm doing for you and then discuss this Challenge."
Diane: "O-kay...."




Jason: "Finally, because we just picked 5 as a group, we have to get 0 questions correct for a clue. I'm unsure what the clue is for, but I'm not thinking real clearly. Hopefully, this all makes sense to you. If you have questions, please ask as we're allowed to talk about it all right now."
Diane: "Well, did the explaination have to be that long?"
Min Hee: "30 seconds left!"




Diane: "Fine, I'll write my things down."

*Diane writes down her answers*

Diane: "Hmm, not a twin, France, 27 and Flintstones, just because of Bam Bam. And I'll call Connie from Cabin 13 down..."
Min Hee: "3, 2, 1, time's up!"




Salma: "Well, what happened?"
Jason: "Well, it's a long story."
Salma: "Oh dear..."




Olive: "We can better pay attention, maybe they will ask questions when we get out."
Hector: "Well, good possibility. Perhaps there's something outside we have to find."
Olive: "Or perhaps- oh hey, look! 'Tourist information'! Press the button!"




Hector: "Oh, good one!"

*Hector presses the Tourist Information button. A catchy introduction tune plays.*
Tourist information: "The town of Appaloosa Plains was founded back in 1867 by Klaus Curley."




Diane: "... so we have to ask each other for the answers, and so far, as you can see, Blane, Jason and I have answered. Once you finish this part, you'll need to ask someone else that hasn't to answer the same questions until we have all the answers we need. Don't forget you'll have to explain the rules to the next person you choose."
*Connie listens while she starts writing down answers*




Odessa: "1 minute left."
Diane: "One thing I thought I'd add is that I believe the last question, since no two contestants can have ages that add up to 22, means which two contestants are aged 22 exactly. That's what I've come to assume. Finally, because we picked number 5 for the challenge, we have to get 0 questions correct for a clue. I'd say this would be for the Assassin, right?"
Connie: "Hmm, interesting..."




Connie: "But, I don't know if it's just me, but I think that the word 'Twin' from question one has a capitalised T in it. Does it really mean that they have a twin sibling literally or is it their astrological sign that is actually our current interest?"
Diane: "Whoa?"
Min Hee: "Time's up! Diane, please enter the Cabin. Connie, please pick anoher Cabin to fetch."




Diane: "Well well well..."
HEALTH-E: "So, um, hi. I do not know what to say to be honest."




Connie: "I guess... Okay, Jason was from 1, Diane from 4, I'm from 13, so... 10 I guess?"
Odessa: "10 coming up then!"
Min Hee: "Leute, bring uns Kabine Nummer zehn!"
Odessa: "You speak German?"




Min Hee: "Yeah... kinda learnt it during my job on the Luxury's Lap. There was this German actress who-"
Connie: "Err guys, I think something's going wrong over here..."
Odessa: "Oh sugar honey ICE TEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
Min Hee: "Oh dear..."




Edmund: "Hey, why have we stopped moving?"
Blane: "Someone needs to get out?"
Edmund: "No, look! The Cabin down is empty!"




Salma: "Oh God, get me out now..."
Jason: "Calm down, it's going to be okay."
Min Hee *through the Ferris Wheel intercom*: "Jetsetters, it seems that we have a small technical defect here. We'll try to sort this out ASAP."
Salma: "Ooooooooooooooooh..." 8-C 




Odessa: "Ohmigodohmigodthisallisgonnacostusairtimeandslowdownourscheduleandofcoursethere willbenoonetofixthingsupandFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!"
Min Hee: "Calm down dear, calm down. I'll call in a mechanic."
Odessa: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!"
Min Hee: "Hello, is this Benjamin Schmidt?"




Benjamin: "Yup, that's me!"
Min Hee: "Our Ferris Wheel has broken down."
Benjamin: "Oh, luckily you got the right man here!"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
30 minutes later
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Benjamin: "A je to, fixing that was no problem!"
Odessa: "Yay, me ish happy again."
Min Hee: "Thank you for your service, Mr Schmidt."
Benjamin: "You're welcome. But..."




Benjamin: "This does come with a cost. Can I get $200 for my service?"
Odessa: "What?"
Min Hee: "Okay, here you go."

*Min Hee gives Benjamin $200*

Benjamin: "Thank you."




Benjamin: "I've had to deal with worse situations on my job. Heck, I've even had a job in Fiasco Forest once. Now that was hard work, had to deal with several station break failures a day."
Odessa: "Cool."
Benjamin: "Lifes were at stake there, mademoiselle."




Connie: "L- lifes?"
Benjamin: "Yup, ma'am. If these weren't fixed in time... Nah, better not get into detail. By then!"
Min Hee: "Thank you!"
Odessa: "Fiasco Forest... Seriously, who would visit a park named like that?"




Min Hee: "No time for worrying about amusement park names, we must go back to the Challenge..."
Connie & Odessa: "..."




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Again, 2 minutes later
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Hector: "Hi Connie. Any idea on what's going on in this Challenge here?"
Connie: "Hello, er, yes. We are now trying to get everyone to answer these questions on this whiteboard. Each of these were asked or mentioned in the application form when we signed up for the show. And, well, about the last question..."




Connie: "I believe none of the Jetsetter is 11 years old; according to Diane's interpretation, it could be rephrased as, eh: which of the two Jetsetters are exactly 22 years old... Got that? Did I forget anything?"
Hector: "Well... I dunno. And I thought we had to do something with the tourist information."
Connie: "Oh, yes! Please remember to leave enough empty space for those who have not yet answered."




Hector: "Okay, back to the Challenge, we're losing time."
Odessa: "In fact, you've lost it all already. Two minutes are up."
Min Hee: "Connie, please join Olive. Hector, please pick a person to go down."
Hector: "Wait, I'd like to bring in Olive."
Odessa: "Uh uh, you need to bring down someone from another Cabin."




Olive: "What has happened so far to you? How did you get here?"
Connie: "Hmm, wait... Hector did not answer those questions written on the whiteboard.​ Which makes him kind of suspicious?"
Olive: "I have no idea what you are talking about. I've just been sitting here with nothing to do."
Connie: "Oh, no, er, of course you don't. But I suppose you will, sooner or later. Neither have I got a clear image of what's actually going on with this challenge..."




Hector: "Ahem, so this is Cabin 1... I think I'll pick Edmund."
Blane: "Are you sure?"
Edmund: "What's up, buttercup? What's the goss?"
Min Hee: "2 minutes starting... now!"




Hector: "Well, first things first: we basically are all taking turns filling this whiteboard out with our information. Afterwards you need to pick someone else to fill it out with their information."
Edmund: "Hold it. Min Hee, am I allowed to do more on the board thingy? Like can I write some ideas and things and deduce some answers? Or do I have to only write stuff for myself?"




Min Hee: "Sure, you can write anything you want."
Edmund: "Great!"

*Edmund writes some extra things down*




Edmund: "Hector, assuming we have to find out partner and be in the same cabin with them... I think you should keep on explaining and such and I'll stay in the same cabin with Blane... Since both Blane and I don't fit any of the answers EXCEPT the Jetsons vs Flintstones one."
Hector: "Yeah, okay, that makes sense. Who should go next?"
Edmund: "Who is left? HEALTH-E, Salma and Olive. It's up to you. Might leave HEALTH-E until last, we know where he's going. Maybe try Salma. She'd be pretty young. Perhaps she should be with HEALTH-E?"




Odessa: "Okay, that wraps up your time. Hector, please join Blane in Cabin 1. Edmun-"
Edmund: "Heyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey! We agreed that I was going to stay in the Cabin."
Min Hee: "That is not how the Challenge works, I am sorry. When someone is called down, they have to switch."
Edmund: "... What if I pull out Hector? I kinda already deduced that, with how I think the challenge is supposed to go, that I am with Blane."




Odessa: "Dude. Just pick another Cabin."
Edmund: "Ugh, all these rules... I'll pick HEALTH-E... Cabin 13, I believe."
Odessa: "Okie-dokie."
Hector: "Sooooo......."




HEALTH-E: "So, could you please tell me what this Challenge is all about?"
Edmund: "Alright... So here's what I think is going on. Each person has a partner we don't know. Each pair of partners has to end up in the same cabin together at the end of the challenge. So we are swapping with people in order to get the pairs in the correct cabins. All our information is on this whiteboard. You need to answer these questions for yourself or write little things to tell future people."




Edmund: "The way we work out the pairs, is the answer to these 4 questions on the whiteboard. Blane and I are supposed to be in the same Cabin because of question 2, since neither of us fit the other three questions.  Hector and I think that you and the youngest contestant, perhaps Salma, are the answers to Number 4. No one seems to be admittedly a twin yet. And only Connie so far fits for #3. Do you get the point?"




HEALTH-E: "I am a less than a year old and I am not a twin. My favourite country is the United States of America and I prefer the Jetsons over the Flintstones, although do I vaguely remember accidentally putting that the other way around on my application form."
Edmund: "Exactly what I thought... So you'll be with someone for #4 definitely. Write all these answers on the whiteboard . Then all you have to do is pick someone to pass on the message to."

*HEALTH-E writes down his answers*




Min Hee: "Your time's up. HEALTH-E, it's time to summon the next person over here. Edmund, please join Diane."
Edmund: "Bye."
HEALTH-E: "I think I would like to bring down Roxanne Quinlan, but I am not sure in what Cabin she might be."




Edmund: "Oh my..."
Diane: "What exactly is the matter this time?"
Edmund: "He wants to call down Roxanne."

*Edmund bursts out in laughing*

Diane: "Oh dear..."




Olive: "Okay..."
HEALTH-E: "Olive, please take a look at this whiteboard. Each person has a partner we do not know. Each pair of partners has to end up in the same Cabin together at the end of the Challenge. So, we are swapping with people in order to get the pairs in the correct Cabins."



HEALTH-E: "For now, Blane and Edmund are supposed to be in the same Cabin. As for me, I am probably supposed to be in the same cabin as somebody who is 22 years old. It is unsure who has a twin and who's favorite country is seven letters long."
Olive: "Aha... Well, I am not a twin, 28 years old, and I love France... I am the... buitenbeentje, hmm?..."
HEALTH-E: "The odd one out."




Olive: "But, Diane has the same... By the way, where's Hector's things?"
HEALTH-E: "Hector? ... Good question."
Olive: "Hmmmm... We need Salma and Hector. Oh, and my own... But which Cabin?"

*Olive starts writing*




HEALTH-E: "Salma started off in Cabin 4. And I have seen a glimpse of Hector in the same Cabin as Blane, which is Cabin 1."
Olive: "Great!"
Odessa: "2 minutes are over in 3... 2... 1... Zero! Olive, which Cabin do you want down?"




Olive: "4! Salma!"
HEALTH-E: "I guess we meet again..."
Connie: "Obviously, heehee..."




Salma: "Thank you for finally getting me out of that thing, it's not my place to be!"
Olive: "You got heigth fear as well?"
Salma: "Yeah... True. Okay, whattya got?"




Olive: "We have a partner based on these questions, with one person being left over. However, I don't fit into any of the questions and neither does Diane, so that is a problem. I hope you are either 21 or 22, have a country whose name is 7 letters, or have a twin. Fill this out with your info. And then I guess we have to find out how to make all of us wind up in the right Cabins with the right person at the end."




Salma: "Oh goodness. Well, I'm 21, but in December I'll become 22. Maybe that might matter. I'm also iffy on what I used as favorite country, but I have a strong hunch that it was Ireland. That's 7 letters long! I can tell you for an absolute fact, though, that I am not a twin. Can I have the marker please?"

*Olive gives the marker. Salma writes down her notes.*




Min Hee: "Time's up! Olive will join Jason, while Salma will pick the next Cabin."
Salma: "Ooh, uhm... HEALTH-E?"
Olive: "HEALTH-E's in Cabin 10."
Salma: "That one, yes, please."




Min Hee: "Good. And Odessa, please don't app while on a Challenge."
Odessa: "Come on, Willie just sent a funny clip!"
Olive: "I didn't fit into a category and neither did Diane and no one is a twin, so something is wrong."
Jason: "I did not fit into any category either... "
Olive: "Oh, Hector! He either didn't write things up."




Odessa: "The 2 minutes have begun."
Salma: "So, I guess I should explain the challenge?"
HEALTH-E: "I already know what to do. How old are you?"
Salma: "Please check the board."




HEALTH-E: "So, if you're 21, then we are supposed to end up in the same Cabin."
Salma: "Great!"
HEALTH-E: "That is not so great, as this means that you will have to join Connie. Then I must proceed picking another person and tell them to switch with you, so that you can switch with the person who is sharing the Cabin with me."




Salma: "Err... I couldn't really follow that..."
HEALTH-E: "Okay. So, let us say that I will pick Diane, from Cabin 13. Diane has to proceed by picking you. Then, you bring down Edmund from Cabin 13, who will the be sharing his Cabin with me."
Salma: "Hmm, yes... And then we need to get Edmund with Blane..."




HEALTH-E: "Yes. So, if we then switch out Edmund and Hector.-"
Salma: "We'd have question 1 and 4 answered, plus we got Hector down to fill in his answers!"
Odessa: "Time's up again!"
HEALTH-E: "I guess I shall pick Cabin 13."




Salma: "Good luck!"
Connie: "Hello."
Salma: "Hey hey hey."




Diane: "So, what is going on next?"
HEALTH-E: "Well, to begin with-"
Min Hee: "Stop!"
Diane: "What?"




Odessa: "HEALTH-E, please join Edmund in the Cabin right now."
HEALTH-E: "May I ask why?"
Odessa: "Because I said so!"




Diane: "The nerve of you, lady."
HEALTH-E: "Well, I guess I can better just leave..."
Min Hee: "Okay, so there we are."




Diane: "May I ask what exactly this is?"
Min Hee: "This is the end of the Challenge."
Odessa: "Duh."
Min Hee: "Odessa, no. Before we can wrap up things, we only need to gather the other Jetsetters..."
Diane: "Then for Pete's sake, why did you ask HEALTH-E to enter the wheel again just a few seconds ago?"


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
5 minutes later
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "So, here we have our final results after a long afternoon sightseeing over Appaloosa Plains."




Odessa: "In Cabin 1: Blane and Hector."




 Min Hee: "Cabin 4: Jason & Olive."




 Odessa: "Cabin 10 has Salma & Connie."




Min Hee: "And finally, Cabin 13, with Edmund and HEALTH-E."




Odessa: "Which leaves Diane standing outside in the end."




Min Hee: "That is the final result you made out of it."
Odessa: "But, how close did you get with the 100% correct outcome? The total number of couples you had correct was in fact..."



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



Odessa: "Zero. Nada. Rien. Err, what's German for nothing, Min Hee?"
Min Hee: "Nichts. So, if Olive could switch places with Diane, Blane could switch with HEALTH-E and Hector and Salma could swap themselves..."

*The Jetsetters reposition themselves*




Odessa: "Et voilá! The correct solution. Namely:"




Min Hee: "Diane and Jason as the answer of question 1: the Twins, i.e. the Geminis."




Odessa: "Edmund and Blane as the answer of question 2: The Jetsons fans."




Min Hee: "Hector and Connie as the answer of question 3: Hector is a Denmark fan, and Connie a Hungary lover, both countries with 7 letters."




Odessa: "And HEALTH-E and Salma as the answer of question 4: HEALTH-E's just younger than a year, plus Salma's 21-going-on-22 add up to 22 years cumulatively."




Min Hee: "Which leaves Olive as the outsider of the group."




Odessa: "Well, this outcome kinda worries me, to be fair. I thought you would have got to know eachother during the past days, but apparantly there's a lot of stuff you have yet to discover. A tragic observation, we could say..."
Min Hee: "Fortunately though, there is some good news as well..."




Min Hee: "As you all might remember, have you picked the number 5 before you entered the Ferris Wheel. This number in fact was determining how many questions you had to answer correctly in order to earn a clue. Number 1 equaled 1 correct answer, 2 equaled 2, etc. But, since there were only 4 questions, picking number 5 would result in a clue if NONE were correct. Congratulations!"




Odessa: "What can we tell about this clue? Well, keep your eyes peeled and pay attention to every nook and cranny on the Jetsetter; with an eye for details and a little bit of luck you might suddenly find yourself stumbling upon it. Good luck!"
Min Hee: "But first, off we go back to the Jetsetter."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Side Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Diane "Well, if the Assassin is willing to reveal themselves at this instance, I'd appreciate it."
Hector: "Same here."
Olive: "Me three."




Salma: "Oh, aftertalk? Yes please."
Edmund: "Huff... Just wait for... us..."
Blane: "Yeah, I kinda missed most of the Challenge."
Jason: "Okay, anyone has a first note to throw in?"




Hector: "Yeah, I do. Nobody ever told me about the 10 turns only rule."
Olive: "Me wasn't either told about that."




Salma: "Me neither."
Edmund: "Nope."




Diane: "I didn't know about it as well. Which only leaves the gentlemen standing next to me..."




Olive: "Jason?"
Hector: "Were you aware of it?"




Jason: "No, I didn't know either! That nasty woman next to me is just pointing fingers."
Diane: "That nasty woman, please show a little more respect please, was talking about gentlemen. As in, plural. Blane, as the person who was told straightly from the hosts, must've been aware of it."
Salma: "Blane?"




Blane: "Man, why do you have to blame the Blane?"
Hector: "Well, maybe because Blane is to blame?"
Blane: "Yeah, lets turn the tables around: none of you thought of calling me back down and check up the rules, huh?"
Olive: "Yes. Because everybody had to write things."




Blane: "Guys, that wasn't that neccessary at all! I realized that Edmund was likely a Jetsons fan, purely based upon his furniture brand."
Edmund: "Blane has a point here. I was the first person to realize HEALTH-E was likely very young and thus meant to be the answer to question 4."




Salma: "Speaking of HEALTH-E, he was also very useful when we were at the whiteboard together. He was able to effortlessly figure out the next few moves to make in order to get question 1 and 4 correctly."
Diane: "Albeit too late in the game."




Olive: "Speaking of HEALTH-E, where is he?"
Jetsetters: ".........."
Hector: "Well, if that wraps up the turn limit talk, I've got a second note to throw in: I wasn't aware of the impact of the number 5 on the Clue part."




Jason: "I was aware of it. And I told Diane about it."
Diane: "I agree with Jason. I told Connie about it as well..."
Olive: "Speaking of Connie, where is she?"




Hector: "And yet again, Connie is the culprit. She did not tell me about it."
Diane: "But she isn't here to certify."
Olive: "Yyyyyeah."
Hector: "But in that case we can't certify you either."




Diane: "Well, let me certify you something: you are certainly pointing the fingers around a lot during these after talks, yet you did have done some suspicious deeds yourself."
Hector: "Whoa, calm do-"
Diane: "No, I want you to tell why you never wrote down something on the whiteboard for example. That likely cost us the Challenge!"




Hector: "Well, the only reason why I'm pointing the finger around is to keep these after talks rolling. The longer we talk, the more facts are thrown in and the more we can deduce."
Diane: "Yet you never threw in the fact that you never wrote something on the whiteboard. Or that you never used the telescope two days ago. You're constantly blaning Blame and Connie, yet you yourself are always somehow involved as well."




Blane: "To add in on that, Hector also managed to split up the only correct answer in the Challenge."
Edmund: "Yes, if he knew the answers already..."




Hector: "Guys, stop it. I simply did what I was told to: to make sure that everybody got down once. Connie told me that that was the plan we had, I simply sticked to it. I did not know they were a match."




Salma: "Okay, calm it guys, I want to have a word about the bandwagon on number 5. Any input whatsoever?"
Jason: "Other than that I also found it questionable, no."
Blane: "Well, I could barely follow it at all. Who were on the wagon though?"




Olive: "Hector, Diane, Connie and me. But Edmund was the one to start it."
Edmund: "Yes, of course! I thought 5 would be the best number for the group!"




Salma: "It was. Otherwise the Assassin would have a relatively easy I-win-you-lose outcome to aim for. Now the Assassin had to both give and take. Either a Clue or money."
Hector: "I agree with you on that."




Diane: "But with that, the Challenge got a grey-grey morality. Everybody had to pick either the Clue, or the money. Opposing goals could easily break this Challenge."
Blane: "That is true as well."
Diane: "And I also think Edmund-"
Edmund: "HeyheyHEY!"




Edmund: "You hammered the vote!"
Diane: "But you started it!"
Edmund: "Didn't you despise Hector's accusing?"
Blane: "Guys, STOP IT AT ONCE!"




Jason: "Blane's right, lets just all go to our own rooms and calm down. I think we won't get anything useful anymore right now."
Olive: "I guess so..."





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Luxury's Lap Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Connie: "Oh, man... Is it really?"




Connie: "This is one of my favourite dresses... What if I can't wear it anymore?"




*The door opens*

Connie: "Oh..."



Blane: "I think Jason is- oh, hey Connie."
Connie: "Sorry... I had to check something on my dress, and... and... this room was, er, the only one with a body-sized mirr-"




Blane: "It's fine, it's fine. You're welcome to come in here at any time."
Connie: "Oh, heheh, thank you..."




Blane: "What's up though? You seem nervous..."
Connie: "No, er, I'm fine, I'm fine..."
Blane: "Connie, I can tell something's up. Odessa may think otherwise, but after 6 days I can say that there's something going on."




Connie: "Oh, well, you see... I think this dress is jinxed."
Blane: "Jinxed?"
Connie: "I always mess up when I'm wearing it."




Blane: "Why do you think so?"
Connie: "Well, eh, I think I've made a crucial mistake at the Ferris Wheel today... I can sense it... And... do you remember the shooting Challenge, when I shot myself?"
Blane: "Yes... But, are you sure it's because of the dress? It does look lovely."




Connie: "Blane... I'm from Moonlight Falls. A lot of magic people live there. Witches, Fairies..."
Blane: "I know... Odessa is related to the founders. But, are you sure that it's not just a coincidence?"
Connie: "..........."




Blane: "I have an idea. We'll let someone else test it."
Connie: "T- test it? How do you mean?"
Blane: "We'll ask someone else to wear it for a day. If they suddenly get a lot of bad luck coming their way, it's likely a jinx."
Connie: "... You're right... I'm sorry..."
Blane: "It's okay."





Hector: "I am afraid I just had a terrible run-in with the robot on the ship. Let us just say he sure has a way of probing people to the point of insanity. He is by far more curious than 99% of the human race, which makes sense considering he more information he learns, the more intelligent and thus, human, he becomes. I don't know how old he is, but in terms of human years, he's likely very young. Maybe even an infant. As in, not much experience, so he's still learning our ways. And that means he's also still learning social norms, and invading on someone's privacy when they are praying is NOT acceptable to me. I was just having my daily prayer on the deck, looking out over the sea, when here comes Mr. Intrusive..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Front Deck
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Hector: "Dear Lord, first of all, I am grateful for the life I am given by You. I am grateful that I've allowed to participate on this show, and that I've been allowed to make it up to this point."




Hector: "I have noticed however, that some of my fellow players are being fooled by eachother and fooling eachother. Such foolery is a concern for Your glorification, my Lord."




Hector: "Can I ask You reverentially, my Lord, to grant the fools I am surrounded by with wisdom?"




HEALTH-E: "Hello Hector. What are you doing right now?"




Hector: "AAAK! Do NOT interrupt when someone is having their prayer!"
HEALTH-E: "Oops. I am sorry for that."
Hector: "You DO realize that, right?!"
HEALTH-E: "I am ever so sorry. What were you praying for?"




Hector: "That is NONE of your business! Could you PLEASE leave me ALONE?!"
HEALTH-E: "I am so sorry, but you have such an air of mystery around you. I think I like it."
Hector: "Leave! Me! A! Lone!"
HEALTH-E: "I am sorry, but could you please explain what exactly a lone is?"
Hector: "AAAAAAAARGH!"




HEALTH-E: "Excuse me, but did I say something wrong?"
Hector: "Too! Much! You! Nasty! Squid!"
Diane: "Ugh, where's the popcorn when you need it?"




Olive: "This is absolute not good... Hey bro, calm down, okay?!"
HEALTH-E: "Heheheh, that sounds funny."
Hector: "LEAVE! ME! ALOOOONE!"
HEALTH-E: "Oops. I am ever so sorry. Do you have something to hide?"










Hector: "You should STOP giving people heart attacks for NO GOOD REASON!"







HEALTH-E: "Activate emergency-defibrillator!"




Olive: "O mijn fucking God..."






HEALTH-E: "Fi-"

*CLUNK!*













HEALTH-E: "Process cancelled..."
Olive: "O mijn God... Ik val flll-..."

*Olive faints*




Salma: "Oh, Olive!"

*Salma jumps up from the chair. She dives into the pool to save Olive.*




Diane: "Hector did it! GET HIM!"




Hector: "Wait a sec..."




Hector: "Oh man, Hector, why have you been so STUPID!?"




Salma: "Don't worry, Olive, I got ya..."
Olive: "..."
Salma: "Pfft, no offense, but thank goodness the water makes her portable..."




Diane: "Where's the scoundrel!?"




Diane: "... Where's the scoundrel?!"




Salma: "I- I dunno... He left?"
Diane: "The scoundrel fled away!"
Salma: "... Well, then we better try and help these souls over here."




Diane: "Oh dear..."
Salma: "If you can try and move HEALTH-E away from the pool, I will go and put Olive somewhere save."
Diane: "Fine, but how am I supposed to carry a who-knows-how-heavy robot away? I definitely could use some help, hm?"




Salma: "Well..."

*Salma is very soaked after jumping in the pool*

Diane: "Ugh..."




Diane: "Well then... I guess I have no other options left..."







Diane: "3, 2, 1, pull!"

*Diane pulls as hard as she can. She manages to roll HEALTH-E on his back*




Diane: "Phew... Wait, is he moving?"




*HEALTH-E raises his head a little*

HEALTH-E: "Thank you for moving me away from the water. I am programmed to automatically shut down when I get too close to it."




Diane: "Well, that is good for you... But it seems that you are more save right now, my dear... Just try to get away from the water a little more..."




Hector: "To his credit, yes, I have a darker past that I do not like sharing, as it has nothing to do with my present. So, needless to say, I got a TAD annoyed.... And now I will hide in here until things cool down. I may have gotten myself into a lot of trouble.... I pray to the Lord that I am not removed from this game because of it."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Host Bedroom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Min Hee: "Nonononononono, he is not getting away with it!"
Odessa: "Mom, he was obviously regretting it! We need to give him another chance, I think he deserves one."




Min Hee: "Odessa, he nearly got 2 other Jetsetters killed! People's lives were at stake, we can't permit it to keep him around!"
Odessa: "It was an accident! Plus, nobody actually did die, because HEALTH-E automatically shut down."




Min Hee: "Odessa, please don't be so blinded... It's safety protocol, you know... We don't want him to become Diana 2.0, now do we?"
Odessa: "He won't be, mom! Trust me... Trust him."




Min Hee: "Well then... I guess we'll never figure this out at this pace."
Odessa: "I guess so. We need some extra troops to break the tie."




Captain Dockhatt: "Someone called me?"
Min Hee: "Huh?"
Odessa: "No, but perfect timing."
Vul: Heheheheheh...




Captain Dockhatt: "What's up then?"
Min Hee: "Well, we're having a discussion about whether Hector Dolfinne is going to stay on the boat or not. This afternoon, there was an incident involving him, HEALTH-E and Olive Kropp-."
Odessa: "He nearly pushed HEALTH-E in the pool and felt bad about it."




Min Hee: "Odessa, I wasn't finished yet."
Captain Dockhatt: "Well well well. Min Hee, got them extra details?"
Min Hee: "Oh, yes. As we all know, HEALTH-E is a robot and if he would make contact with the pool, he would shock and lethally electrocute everyone in it, like poor Olive Kropp who was swimming at the moment... "




Odessa: "In fact though, HEALTH-E has an auto-shut down system, for when he comes close to water. He couldn't have harmed a fly by falling in. Plus, Hector realized he did something wrong."
Captain Dockhatt: "Yar, I've seen that. I saw him running to the Diary Room about half an hour ago. Poor landlubber looked very... guilty... Me says he's staying."




Odessa: "2 votes to stay is a majority! Problem solved. Now, can we finally go and have some dinner?"
Min Hee: "Wowowow, not so fast."
Captain Dockhatt: "Majority is majority, even I can't change it."




Min Hee: "He gets to stay, I'll concede that, but first, I have my thing to say as well..."
Odessa: "Well, go ahead..."



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diary Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Jason: "Psst. Hector."




Jason: "Wakey wakey, you sleepyhead..."




Hector: "Mwaa? What's up?... Oh, yeah... I better go and pack my things already, huh?"
Jason: "Nope. You can stay."
Hector: "Wh- what did you say, Jason?"
Jason: "Min Hee and Odessa told us about anything which has happened. There is something else though..."




Hector: "Well, good to hear that I can stay. But what's the else though?"
Jason: "Well... You got a strike*. Basically means that when you get 3 of them, you will get booted, but for now you're save."
Hector: "Well... could've been worse, could've been better... I'll have to deal with that."

*This strike is just cosmetically and for story purposes. Turner, the RL-Player behind Hector, has not received any strikes.




Jason: "Well then, lets go. It's nearly midnight already, everyone else's in bed."
Hector: "A real bed is the best bed. Though that couch was quite comfy though..."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
End of Episode 7
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




No comments:

Post a Comment